thursday WI crew!

Lost another 4.5lbs this week! YAY! Got my 5%!!

well done everyone.

I lost another 3lb this week, and reached my 10% goal :D:D:D:D

Laurenasha, thanks so much for the support. I am so motivated to loose next week.
I've been walking yesterday and today along with using the vibro plates aswell.
Not sure if the Vibro Plates are any addition but can't do any harm.
It's my birthday at the weekend and am heading out for a meal, but, i'll try and be good.
I reckon with the exercise and tracker I should be OK even with the meal out. I'm not going to drink, I'd rather have the points on a nice meal instead.

Hello guys, im new to this, literally like 10 minutes ago joined, but you all seem so lovely and supportive of one another i thought i'd introduce myself! Im abbi, and ive been doing PP plan since January and have currently lost 14 pound, with no gains, and one week STS. Hope your all doing okay!! xoxox

Hey Abbi :D welcome!!
your weight loss is really good so far, you'll be at your goal in no time!

Mairead xx

Thanks "Maireadikins"!!
Your doing fantastically too!!
Its such a great feeling to have other WW members to chat to and to support me!! i see your going to Ayia napa from your goal section of your profile? i am too!! in july!! Lets get those bikini bodies!! xoxo

i used to do season work in ayia napa! in castle club :) cant wait to go back all slim and toned :D hehe

Mairead Xx

Oh wow!! So jealous!! Recently turned 18 so ready to go out and hit it hard.. obviously within My points.. haha NOT, that will be my week off!! xoxo

i lost 2 whole pounds this week,,i'm so thrilled i'm 2lbs from goal and nearly cried earlier when i updated my sig to 9 stone 13,,imagine ha,,ME in the 9 stone bracket:D

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a good week.

This is my seventh week at WW.

My starting weight was 24 stone 13.5lbs.

Week 1 = -5.0lbs
Week 2 = -5.0lbs = Silver 7
Week 3 = -2.5lbs
Week 4 = -2.5lbs = Silver 7 = 1 STONE
Week 5 = 0.0lbs
Week 6 = -4.5lbs = 5%
Week 7 = -3.0lbs = Silver 7
Week 8 = +0.5lbs
Week 9 = -2.5lbs

I now have a total weight loss of 24.5lbs. I now weigh 23 stone 3lb.

Last week I was up 0.5lbs. I left WW so determined that I was going to loose this week.
I walked, used Vibro Plates and joined an Aqua Fit class.
And it paid off ......

Delighted ..... Life is GOOD .....:)

weight.png

Last edited:
Back