Thursdays Hour By Hour

LMAO. Luke

Morning everyone,

This is my 3 day and I am finally into ketosis - what should I expect with it? My mouth tastes funny and my stomach feels weird - anything else to look out for?

Nicola

Morning guys... you lot seem to have been up with the lark...:)

I'm chilling this morning getting bits and bobs done but think I will take DS to Splatters today which will be nice and relaxing - it's an art studio where he can paint castles, knights and wizards until his hearts content and I'll paint something girlie...

I've decided to try and not do AAM today and tomorrow.... I've had crap couple of days and I've got big BBQ on Saturday which I know I'm going to eat at...

I've struggled with water so have been glugging big hot cups of Summer Berry this morning...

Hope everyone has a good day today... for some of you it's going to be a long one as you've been up half the night... :)

H xx

Morning all, Really don't fancy the water today but down it goes, only manged half a litre so far but I very much enjoyed my 1st ever toffee & walnut shake. I switched from LL to CD on Tuesday morning. The CD food packs are soooooooooo much nicer and much less lumpy than the LL packs. How come? I was told they were made in the same factory? Anyways have a good day

Dawn xx

ooohhhh i wish I was doing something fun today like painting?!
Instead I'm stuck in the office and freezing cold (love ya K fairy). Gonna treat myself to a hot water in a min .... I know, steady on me! Living it up as normal !!!

x

Morning All

Great day for me so far. Weigh in showed a 5lb loss!

Been to the town to get a few bits while my little one is at nursery.

Off to pick him up in a minute and then round to a friends house who also has kids so hopefully they will be kept entertained for a few hours and we can have a catch up!

Hope everybody has a great day and chat later

xxxxxx

Afternoon all, Sorry you're not sleeping Nessa hope the sandman visits you tonight :-D

Wel i'm still feeling a bit poop, woke up with another migraine and my neurologist still hasnt told my gp what medication im meant to be going on and he's off now til monday GRRRR so i've been in bed and on the phone to gp crying this morning and my bunny rabbit is poorly, she's got suspected snuffles (aka rabbit pneumonia) so she's worrying me as it can be fatal but on the plus side my ovaries arent as painful today AND today is day 1 of my 6 1/2 week holiday woohoo!!!! I've just booked an appointment with a possible wedding hairdresser in the lake district and we're going to speak to her next week so i've got some things to keep my mind off worries.

Congrats on the great weight loss and those going into ketosis YAYYYYYY don't think i'll ever get into that on the 1200 plan lol although my mouth is like a gutter bleurghh right moan over i am trying to fee positive and it's WI tomorrow morning so im looking forward to that, what's everyone else up to today?

Thanks everyone, as soon as the kids go to bed tonight i wont be long after them, I hope the sand man comes aswell i am well knackered. :( Anyways water going down slowly but think i need a HUGE cup of coffee and then i should really do the housework and then think about tea, think I am going to just have a shake being that i gobbled a salad at dinner time. will keep you all posted.

Afternoon all!
Am up to 3 1/2 litres already! Have had a couple of coffees too. Just one sachet though, I intend to hang on to them seeing as I am gonna SS for a few days to get those damn scales moving! I am out of ketosis from 790...
Have been to the Teddy Bears Picnic with the girls, and they both are now beautiful butterflies! pinks and blues everywhere! (thanks Facepainter hope I can wash faces before bed or their bedding will suffer:rolleyes:)
There was a spread of food and bar a couple of sticks of celery I managed to resist! :D
Looking good for a full day's SS!
hope everyone else is doing OK
Nessa, Coffee?? kettle's on!! :D;)

A joke for the afternooners

JUST FOR A LAUGH - BIT RUDE! :rolleyes:
One day, leaning on the bar, Jack says to Mike "My elbow hurts like hell. I
suppose I'd better see a Doctor!"

Listen, don't waste your time down at the surgery," Mike replies. "There's
a new diagnostic computer at Tesco Pharmacy. Just give it a urine sample
and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it. It
takes ten seconds and only costs five quid.....a lot quicker and better
than a doctor and you get Club card points".

So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Tesco. He
deposits five pounds and the computer lights up and asks for the urine
sample.
He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the
computer ejects a printout: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm
water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks".

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began
wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool
sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter and the cat,
and masturbated into the mixture for good measure. Jack hurried back to
Tesco, eager to check what would happen. He deposits five pounds, pours in
his concoction, and awaits the results. The computer printed the following:

1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.

2) Your cat's having kittens. Get a vet

3) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.

4) Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.

5) Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.

6) And if you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get
better

Thank you for shopping at Tesco:D

Hi gang
I have a whopping headache despite best part of 5 litres of water today. I had a bad night last night, was disturbed. I am gonna have an early one I think to try and catch up on my Zzzzzz's and knock off this headache.
Hope you are all doing well!
Catch you tomorrow!!

night nicky hope you sleep better tonight. Nessa hope you are able to sleep tonight too babe.

i'v had a good day with water today!! have done my 4ltrs thankgoodness, as today have felt a bit poo from lack of water yesterday.my h2b is away tonight :(has gone to portsmouth but will be home tomorrow with his girl who are staying with us for a couple of wks so am gonna have my hands full with 5 kiddies in the house!!! (3 r mine live with us + his 2)
hope you all had a good day today and sending you all lots of good positive :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:for tomorrow

Evening all well took miffy to the vets and she does have the snuffles...cost me £96 too grrr grrr grrr and then mum n dad took ste and i out for a meal so that's not gonna hold in good stead, not sure if it would have been over my allowance of 1200kcals but it was deffo over the carbs i've been having ahh well nevermind i enjoyed it :)

Back