ticker done - scary numbers....

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by maccalenny, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Hopefully my ticker is done and should be on view.......this meant trying to find the bathroom scales this morning, which was tough, then standing on them, which was much tougher.....:cry:
    It's all downhill from here then. Time for a GL breakfast - egg on Burgen toast I think, maybe with beans. As soon as I start thinking about food, looking at recipes, I'm immediately ravenous!

Kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    A good start this week - lots of nice GL food, and 3lb down! My favourite thing so far has been really simple - salmon fillet with pesto spread on top, grilled for a few minutes. I like salmon but am never sure what to do with it - this was lovely, the salmon did not dry out at all.

How's everyone been getting on this week?

Kate

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Glad your week is going well. 3lb down is great. I love salmon too. I make up a foil parcel with some onion, red pepper,courgette, sweet chilli sauce and bung it in the oven for about 20 mins. I have it with about 40g quinoa.
    Enjoy the weekend.

5. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    Thanks Molly, I might try that one. Is sweet chilli sauce OK to use then?I guess if you only use a small amount?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.