Tiggertoes on Atkins

I 've not had that problem since my friend suggested I drink a mug of hot water with a slice of lemon first thing in the morning, its done the trick for me ever since!!!

j x

Thanks for the suggestions ladies. Hopefully a weekend of night shift will sort it out ;)

My body obviously struggles with all the protein. If only I could have an orange... That is my spinach... :)

Nights are a killer :(

But I'm 1.5lb lighter today!!!

Total weightloss since I started in April is now 18.5lbs.

Last edited:
Worked all night, got in at 8am and slept till 3pm.

D:
Salmon fillet
King prawns
Creamy curry sauce
Cauli mash
Broccoli
Diet coke

Feeling drained. Another 2 nights to go.

Happy low carving everyone.

Attachments

• image-2125004961.jpg
    image-2125004961.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 31
Hello ladies. I'm down another 1lb and officially Overweight. No longer Obese!! This is a very happy day for me!

One loooong night to go.

Omg fantastic! That's where I'm aiming to get - I can't even think further than that as I've been obese all my adult life.

Fab achievement. Good luck on the night!

Thanks ladies! :D

I have no doubt that you will all be following the trend!

You are all partly responsible with all the support and guidance you've so kindly and selflessly provided. I couldn't have done it without you :)

This is only the beginning. ;)

Phew nights done! Thank Heavens!

D:
Home made Lamb saag with cauli rice.

Back to normal eating tomorrow. Whatever That might mean.

Morning TT - admiration to manage nights. Hopefully back to "normal" soon:)

ladyfelsham said:
Mmm lamb saag - did you post the recipe for this?

Hi Susie. I did. I made a chicken version last week. Followed exact recipe. It was so very very goooooood!!

Nope back to work today right through to Tuesday. Then back on nights next weekend. Then a week off.

Been bad week for eating. :( Having a mini Atkins vacation. Will be back on induction next week. TOTM food urges won this month. I'm not binging though, just eating ALOT more carbs than I should be doing. Had some fruit and cake today.. Oops.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Back