1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tilapia (or any white fish)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by avisk, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Hi - I mentioned in the main forum that I tried tilapia (a white fish fillet) for the first time yesterday. This is what I did with it.

I am recovering from bronchitis and still feeling fairly fragile, so this is a very light and simple dish.

I took one large leek and quartered it lengthwise and sliced finely. I put it in a microwaveable dish with a lid with little holes in it (great purchase from the pound shop) with seasoning and two teaspoons of water.

I gave it two two-minute bursts on high, stirring halfway through. When the leeks were cooked I put the tilapia fillet on the top, squeezed over some fresh lime juice, and gave it another two minutes on high.

Then I left it for one minute to rest, seasoned a little more, then ate it!!

If this is too simple and plain for you then I am sure you could adapt it to suit yourself, but it was just what I needed, and quite delicious.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.