Tillymax is trying again

Sorry ladies but I've tried so many different recipes to try and get chinese curry sauce and then I bought Mayflower chinese curry sauce :)

It's just a powder that you add water to and works out about 2 to 3 syns. It's the closest thing to the proper stuff and I love it :)

Jackie the bacon and lentil soup from Michelle is so easy to make and very tasty. I'm gonna make it without the bacon when I'm on a green day.

It's back to work for me tomorrow so I'm feeling all sorry for myself :cry:

First day back at work was ok as far as work goes. It nearly killed me getting up at 5.45am though.

I think I'm having a red day
br 2 eat smart sausages (1/2 syn each I think), mushrooms, egg and beans (heb)
din ham salad tcake (heb)

I think I will have chicken bacon and cheese (hea) baked potato (6 syns) and salad for tea.

It's way too hot to exercise so I won't bother :)

Hiya Tilly

Glad your first day back at work wasn't too bad, but ouchy on the time you had to get up!!!! Hope your having a lovely, lovely day Boo xx

Things didn't go to plan. I feel really sick and just didn't fancy the tea that I'd planned. I had a bowl of porridge instead (6 syns). Then I felt a bit better so had a cheese (A) omlette. Now I've just eaten 2 Alpen lights (6 syns). Throughout the day I've eaten strawberries, kiwi, melon, grapes, satsuma and banana. I may have the chicken and bacon for tea tomorrow if I stop feeling sick. Don't know if there's a bug going around or if it's the shock of having to get up in a morning :)

Sorry to hear your not feeling too good. Hope you feel better soon. Boo xxx

Things didn't go to plan. I feel really sick and just didn't fancy the tea that I'd planned. I had a bowl of porridge instead (6 syns). Then I felt a bit better so had a cheese (A) omlette. Now I've just eaten 2 Alpen lights (6 syns). Throughout the day I've eaten strawberries, kiwi, melon, grapes, satsuma and banana. I may have the chicken and bacon for tea tomorrow if I stop feeling sick. Don't know if there's a bug going around or if it's the shock of having to get up in a morning :)

Hope you feel better soon x

Hiya Tilly

Hope your feeling better today hun Boo xxx

Thanks everyone. Still don't feel right. It's like morning sickness but I aint pregnant :)

I think I might have some porridge again in a bit cos that helped yesterday. Don't know what this will mean for weight loss this week but I'll just eat what I fancy and try to stick to plan as much as possible until I feel better.

I'm never gonna get to the 2 stone mark. I'll still be here when I'm 90 with my zimmer frame saying 1 more pound to go :8855:

Sorry to hear you haven't been well :(
I hope you are starting to feel better really soon x x

Michelle x x

p.s I am back after a hectic few days but if you need anything just send me a message x

Hi everyone

Still not 100% but never mind. Work is horrible and the sooner I win the lottery the better.

I got on the scales today (I know naughty me) and they said I weighed 7stone 3lb. After changing the batteries I did it again and again and it still showed the same. I made my daughter get on and she weighed 7 stone 3lb too. So obviously they are broken. Don't think I can afford some new ones til pay day at the end of the month. I'm just gonna carry on doing what I'm doing and hope that it shows a loss when I get some new ones. Some of my clothes feel loser so that's a good sign. Apart from the bug that I've got at the moment, I feel better in myself as well.

Or I might just keep getting on these scales cos I like 7 stone 3lb :8855:

Absolutely love it :8855: :8855: :8855:

Can I weigh on them too please as don't remember ever weighing that!

Its abit like when Matt was away and I bought the scales downstairs and weighed myself. They said I'd lost a stone and it was just because they were on carpet :8855:

I need new scales but they are so pricey aren't they for good ones

Glad you feel a little better

Work - :( know the feeling. I may work from home but no longer enjoy it. More rules than ever, more work, and less pennies :(

Back