Tillymax is trying again

Thanks Jackie I'll have a go at that. I had the tortilla pizza for dinner and it was nice. The tortilla didn't taste like a pizza base but it still made a nice change so I'll probably do that one again sometime.
For tea I've just had shepherds pie with loads of veg in it and mushy peas. I know it's an odd combination but it was yummy. I'm going for a long walk now to work it all off :)

I'll check up on you all later to see how you've got on today. Then I need to plan my meals for next week - I've been thinking all day and don't know what I want apart from lasagne and chilli. Just need 5 more meals.

Hi Mate ;)
Why did you get on the scales? NAUGHTY TILLY!!! I am sure by wi you will of lost it!

Oh and never mind the tena moment... I just read through your's and Jackie's conversation and with all of the water I am drinking and my pelvic floor not what they should be after having 3 children well... Lets just say I was cold but now I have a warm feeling :8855:

Do you want me to put the recipe for teh soup on here, my diary or a private message?

Oh have fun on your walk and I hope you don't walk over too many bumps especially with all that water your having :D

Hi Mate ;)
Why did you get on the scales? NAUGHTY TILLY!!! I am sure by wi you will of lost it!

Oh and never mind the tena moment... I just read through your's and Jackie's conversation and with all of the water I am drinking and my pelvic floor not what they should be after having 3 children well... Lets just say I was cold but now I have a warm feeling :8855:

Do you want me to put the recipe for teh soup on here, my diary or a private message?

Oh have fun on your walk and I hope you don't walk over too many bumps especially with all that water your having :D

cough cough :8855: I want to see this recipe too. Never cooked with lentils either but would love to try it.

Pelvic floor I don't have one after 3 kids lol

Have you seen the adverts for similar to tena where the lady gets her dress stuck in the lift and it rides up? they then say to visit oops.com ? I try not to laugh at it or I will need to

Hahahahaha will you two stop. Pmsl - really :eek:
Oops.com that's a brilliant name. There's been a few oops.coms round here today :8855:

Yes please put the recipe on here. I have no idea what to do with a lentil so will need step by step instructions.

I had a lovely walk and somehow ended up in Morrisons so I had to buy something cos it would be rude not to :D
I've got loads more fruit and veg and Alpen lights - I'm just scoffing 2 of them whilst reading.

I forgot to tell you about my exercise last night. The police helicopter was hovering over the house (actually I think it was parked on the roof). It was there for ages. Then 12 police officers marched past followed by another 2 with someone they'd arrested. They stopped outside my house waiting for the van to come. Well being a concerned citizen I obviously watched what was going on but didn't want to be seen so it involved a lot of neck craning. All good body magic :D

mmmmm Alpen lights. I've run out :cry: do pass one here please :D

ooops.com yes it sure is a good name and makes me chuckle. Charlie loves the ad, it makes her laugh that the lady is showing her knickers :rolleyes:

Of course re the body magic, but did you find out what was going on???

Meant to comment on your scale hopping Miss Tilly. So not good. I do it and its not good at all. It can really be offputting at times as our weight can fluctuate so much from one day to the next. I've been trying hard not to do it lately

I don't know what he'd done but according to my daughter (who got her info from facebook) they arrested him for his own safety cos he was mental. Think they thought he was mental cos he was resisting arrest. I was more suprised at the number of police - I didn't know we had that many :)

Alpen lights - I may have to pass them to you before I scoff the lot. The chocolate and fudge ones are yummy.

The scale hopping is very naughty. When I've done it in the past and it's shown a loss I feel good but start slacking a bit and when it's shown a gain I think what's the point and stuff my face. This time though it didn't bother me. I think it's cos I know I'm doing it for ever now and I expect there to be good and bad weeks. I know that whatever happens I will get there eventually.

Morning

I haven't seen a double choc one but if I do I'll try that.

Todays plan - red day
br oat so simple (B) milk (a) sweetener
din ham salad (might need salad cream 2.5 syns)
tea mild curried hotpot (it's a new recipe so I will let you all know if it's nice or not)
snacks fruit and Alpen lights (B)

That's the plan at the moment but it may change :)

I've got to go and clean, wash, iron and exercise now so I'll check up on you all later :)

:wavey:

ohh i love a good police raid.. gets the street gossiping! :secret:you're sure it wasn't your post man? he seems confused lately?:D

Surely the cleaning, washing and ironing is already exercise :rolleyes: or it would be in our house..

:wavey:

ohh i love a good police raid.. gets the street gossiping! :secret:you're sure it wasn't your post man? he seems confused lately?:D

Surely the cleaning, washing and ironing is already exercise :rolleyes: or it would be in our house..

Oooh I do hope he's confused, otherwise I'm a man :)

I haven't done the exercise yet but at least the house looks nice.

I might as well update whilst I'm here cos my plan has changed already.

My grandma shares my birthday (well really I share hers cos she came first) and she's staying at my mums tonight and coming for a meal with us tomorrow (another change of plan). Because everyone will be calling to see my grandma with her presents, mum's gonna put a buffet on :eek:
I'd already started cooking the mild curried hotpot so decided to have that for lunch. Having had a mouthful I've decided to use it as a shepherds pie base. I'll freeze it as it is and then I think I will add cauliflower and melted cheese as a topping. That way I can eat it on red or green days cos I used quorn mince. Watch out Delia :)

There should be things that are suitable for SW at the buffet cos my grandma's diabetic. Just need to stay away from the bad stuff. Because my food has been suitable for green, red or ee so far today I can make my mind up at the buffet ;)

Ohhh get you Delia ;) That sounds gorgeous well all up until you said cauliflower :yuk::sign0137:

Yay birthday girl tomorrow :dooney: I hope you have a fab day and I hope your Gran does too . Hey if you can't have a treat on your birthday of all days then when can you? Enjoy and relax :D

About the arrest the other night... alL I want to say is "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!" gotta love a bit of gossip and curtain twitching lol

I survived :D

I had a huge ham salad. That means today I've only eaten salad and fruit apart from my brekkie. I may be starving in a bit but at the moment I feel ok.

So I've been to a buffet and not had a single syn :)

I have no plan made for tomorrow. Did I mention it was my birthday :D

Jackie - I don't know what I'm gonna have but there's bound to be something suitable :)

Michelle - cauliflower is lovely. Well, if you cover it in cheese it is :)

Just quickly popping on to wish you the happiest of birthdays..

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

I have been very very naughty. I started off with good intentions and it was going well until I ran out of vodka and had to move onto wine :)

Food started well but somehow a mini roll, piece of birthday cake and a kitkat found there way into my mouth :eek: Ooh I've just remembered the cheese too.

I will be back on plan tomorrow cos obviously I need to finish the wine - don't want it to go off :D
Think I may be looking at a gain this week but it's not everyday you celebrate your double 21st birthday :)

I got some lovely presents. I'm a complete bookworm and hubbie bought me a kindle. I never thought I'd say this but I absolutely love it :)

I also got a zumba dvd with some things that you shake - they've probably got a name but I don't know what it is. Me and my two left feet are gonna have a go at this tomorrow :D

I'll have to read your diaries tomorrow cos I've got to go back to drinking now. Hope you've all had a good day. I've had a wonderful day but can't wait to get back on plan tomorrow :)

Back