Tillymax is trying again

Wish I'd waited to catch up on this diary cos now I want bacon and eggs, too. Darn... I've only just had boiled eggs but the minds going bonkers.

Bah, I'll snack some tonight if I'm hungry. Just worrying now someone will nick all the bacon first... could hide it under the salad bags..be well safe there. :p

It's awful when you read peoples diaries and it triggers a craving. Mine wouldn't go away so I had to have some and it was yummy :)

I've only just got up - how lazy am I :D

I might go green today but I've still got to decide what I'm having for tea so it could all change. I've just remembered I've got some pork steaks to use up but I could go green and heb them.

Daughter is at her friends today. Son is going to see Roger Daltrey in Hull and is staying overnight. Hubbie is in bed cos he's on nights. This is bliss just having some time alone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The possibilities of an empty house. Exciting. :greenapple:

You could grab a hairbrush and be madonna for half hour.. or.. grab some headphones and be Dancing Queen:bunnydance: .. not that I've ever done anything like that. :whistle:

The possibilities of an empty house. Exciting. :greenapple:

You could grab a hairbrush and be madonna for half hour.. or.. grab some headphones and be Dancing Queen:bunnydance: .. not that I've ever done anything like that. :whistle:

Hahaha I can just see you doing this - both of them together :8855:

I'll have to wait a bit cos the window cleaners just arrived :eek:

:rotflmao: call it an act of charity and think of the Body Magic. :p

Have just eaten two things off DS2's list thinking it was mine. :eek: thank goodness I spotted the Spag bog :yuk: and realised the mistake. Least it was only 2 pears and an apple.
Must be having a 'Jackie' moment. :D

:rotflmao: call it an act of charity and think of the Body Magic. :p

Have just eaten two things off DS2's list thinking it was mine. :eek: thank goodness I spotted the Spag bog :yuk: and realised the mistake. Least it was only 2 pears and an apple.
Must be having a 'Jackie' moment. :D

You can join the perfect parent club too. By eating his food you are helping him :D

A Jackie moment :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Just close the curtains :D

Hiya Stitchy - now why didn't I think of that. I must be having a Jackie moment too :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Ohhh the house all to yourself, pure bliss :D Mr Boo is off out too in a short while and DS is out putting in a window for someone so its just me and he 2 dogs, I would actually do a madonna moment but I think Dale (dog no.2) would go hyper and bite my trousers! :eek: So instead have opted for the sitting on the sofa position. :p

Hope your having a lovely day Tilly, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hiya Tilly,
Wish I had peace and quiet, I have to endure listening to the phone hacking enquiry going on:(

Hiya Tilly,
Wish I had peace and quiet, I have to endure listening to the phone hacking enquiry going on:(

Poor you.

Daughters just come home so no more peace and quiet.

I've just been building a flat pack tall cupboard type thing fro the bathroom. No doubt hubbie will rebuild it when he gets up cos he'll think I did it wrong :8855:

I can't quite figure out how to put the doors on so maybe I have done it wrong :D

I've just had a bacon buttie - it's the first thing I've eaten today so it looks like I'm having a red day. Don't know what to have for tea though.

If I suddenly type something that doesn't make sense it's cos I keep losing the picture on the laptop - well that's my excuse :8855:

Hubbie was impressed with my bathroom cupbaord shelf unit thing. But it could have been because I said "say anything bad and I'll kill you" :D

You'd think after 20 years of training he wouldn't need telling.

For the last 20 miillion hours I have been cleaning and rearrangging the bathroom and it now looks lovely :)

I've just sent them all a text to tell them if they need the loo when they come home can they go next door :8855:

Had a funny day food wise. Had a bacon buttie at 2pm and then I've knicked a few of daughters oven chips for tea. Not SW friendly but I just don't fancy anything.

Yayyyy your bathroom cabinet is ok and I don't blame your hubby for not saying anything. Just put a bucket outside for the kids to use and maybe just maybe a bit of loo roll if they are lucky ;)

Glad to hear your Mum is doing well hun. Hope her check up goes well.

I am not too bad now thanks and the migrane has gone so it means I can use the computer again Yayyyy I am back :D

Back