Tillymax is trying again

Loo roll :eek:

It's not the Ritz you know. They can have newspaper :)

I thought we had the Andrex dog living with us, but I know Bertie wouldn't have allowed him to be here!......Then Lloyd went away for a fortnight, and the Andrex dog disappeared as well, then Lloyd came back, and yes, the Andrex dog who eats toilet rolls is back!:eek:

Hi tillymax, just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my diary about my photo! (sorry, I know it's taken me a while!!!)

Hope you're ok Hun! X

Hiya Tilly

Hope all went well with your mum today. All this talk about andrex puppies and 'eating' the loo roll, brought back a memory to me.... The other week I heard a noise coming from the bathroom (there was only me in the house with the two dogs, Dale and Ike), when I opened the door I caught Dale drinking from the loo :eek: :jelous: :jelous: I tried to tell him off but I was gagging so much, by the time I had whiped the tears from my eyes he has run off! Ohhh should I have shared that :eek: am I bad?! lol

Hope your having a lovely day Tilly, catch up with you later Boo xxx

That's yuk Boo. I hope you don't let him lick your face :eek:

We had a cat that used to do that. She wouldn't drink clean water in a bowl all she wanted was loo water or puddle water.

Four hours at the hospital. The more time you spend in those places the more frightened you get about ever having to go in yourself.

I know they all work hard and it gets worse everyday for them with all the cutbacks but the attitude of some of them really annoys me. For them it's day in day out and I'm sure it does become mundane but for us it's all new and scary. A smile and a kind word wouldn't be that hard to provide.

Mums wound is slightly infected so she's got some antibiotics to take. She asked the surgeon last week if she would need antibiotics and he said no. Obviously he told her using the attitude that she was a complete moron. Another lady who had the same thing done and was in the same ward was there today and she was given antibiotics after the op. Why do they treat people so differently.

As I am the perfect daughter I cheered her up by telling her she'd probably got mrsa and would need her leg chopping off :8855:

Foodwise - breakfast was porridge. That's it. Well you don't think of taking a picnic when you go to the hospital :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Hope all went well with your mum today. All this talk about andrex puppies and 'eating' the loo roll, brought back a memory to me.... The other week I heard a noise coming from the bathroom (there was only me in the house with the two dogs, Dale and Ike), when I opened the door I caught Dale drinking from the loo :eek: :jelous: :jelous: I tried to tell him off but I was gagging so much, by the time I had whiped the tears from my eyes he has run off! Ohhh should I have shared that :eek: am I bad?! lol

Hope your having a lovely day Tilly, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Boo, we have a dirty dog who likes to sneak in the toilet, but he likes to pinch any toilet tissue left in the toilet bowl!:eek:

Years ago I used to have a little cat that would wee in the sink if I didn't wake up to let her out. I'd wake up to the tinkling. Clever really. :rolleyes:

Gosh four hours at hospital. :( boring... can't believe they didn't give your Mum antibiotics originally :( terrible. Glad shes on the mend though.

I go away for a few hours and come back to gross doggie discussions :8855: Carla is of course, perfect :8855:

So what did you eat in the end today Tilly other than porridge?

You have all got the most disgusting animals. I bet the only reason Carla doesn't drink from the loo is cos she's scared of it :8855:

My youngest doggie, Amber, is scared of everything just like Carla.

Crumble it would have been cleverer if you'd taught her to pee in the loo and drink from the sink :D

Now today has been bad. Went to mums to make her tea. All week I've just made extra for her when I've been making the tea for everyone else and then taking it down. Today I decided to make tea at hers cos I stocked her cupboards whilst she was in hospital and thought I'd better use some of it. Well she only wanted a bag of chips from the chippie. Normally I'd say no you can't cos I'm on a diet but she'd had a pretty traumatic day and she's also not eating much cos she still feels sick all the time - no it's not my cooking that's crap :D

So I trotted off to the chip shop with goos intentions of just getting mum some chips. Did that happen. Did it hell. I got fish and chips :eek:

It's strange but I don't think I'll bother again cos I'm not missing anything when I don't have them. Remind me I said this if I ever say I'm going to the chippie again :8855:

You have all got the most disgusting animals. I bet the only reason Carla doesn't drink from the loo is cos she's scared of it :8855: very true :8855: very true :8855: we had new wheely bins delivered today and had to put them in the back garden, we now have 3 large ones and 2 weeny ones :rolleyes: can you imagine Carla??? she keeps going out and whoo whoo wooing at them then runs back in all hyper as if to say 'mum theres a monster in the garden, mum theres a monster in the garden !' you wait till its dark they'll freak her even more ...

My youngest doggie, Amber, is scared of everything just like Carla.
so glad its not just Carla.. pretty unique these scaredy dogs. I find her okay now that I can read her and know what she can and can't cope with most of the time. Mad dog lady me! :8855:
Crumble it would have been cleverer if you'd taught her to pee in the loo and drink from the sink :D :8855:

Now today has been bad. Went to mums to make her tea. All week I've just made extra for her when I've been making the tea for everyone else and then taking it down. Today I decided to make tea at hers cos I stocked her cupboards whilst she was in hospital and thought I'd better use some of it. Well she only wanted a bag of chips from the chippie. Normally I'd say no you can't cos I'm on a diet but she'd had a pretty traumatic day and she's also not eating much cos she still feels sick all the time - no it's not my cooking that's crap :D

So I trotted off to the chip shop with goos intentions of just getting mum some chips. Did that happen. Did it hell. I got fish and chips :eek:
:eek::eek::eek: wags finger at Tilly :eek::eek:
It's strange but I don't think I'll bother again cos I'm not missing anything when I don't have them. Remind me I said this if I ever say I'm going to the chippie again :8855:
I found that with McDonalds the other day. I ate it but can't say I really 'enjoyed' it, again remind me I said that next time I wonder if its a good idea to have one or not :8855:

So who is doggy number 3?? Must be totally perfect as no mention :8855:

I can safely say that all 3 of my dogs are dopey. We live on a cul de sac and if anyone dares to walk past our house on the pavement they bark their heads off. They can't seem to understand that we only own the front garden and not the pavement and road. They even go crackers at people on the other side of the road :)

I have no control over them - not that they are running wild and biting people. It's more a case of they only sometimes listen to me.

Having typed that I've just realised I don't have a control over a lot of areas of my life -

work - no control. It just sort of happens :D

finances - more goes out than comes in. But if my bank manager says anything I'll tell him that the government owes billions so his time would be better utilised chasing their debt than mine :8855:

hubbie - well he's a man so enough said :)

kids - like all of us, we just try our best but sometimes feel like we're getting nowhere :eek:

diet - I think that's one area I can take control and make it happen :D

finances - more goes out than comes in. But if my bank manager says anything I'll tell him that the government owes billions so his time would be better utilised chasing their debt than mine :8855:

Tooo funny, so true. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Isn't it strange with the takaways - the idea of them is often much better than the reality of having them. Chinese is another one with me. Say each time, 'why do I bother - only makes me feel off afterwards.' Think with me its laziness. The chance to bunk off cooking. :rolleyes:

Back