Tillymax is trying again

I'm sure your tight ass is beautiful :D

I'm no good at being posh. I don't even have a telephone voice :)

tillymax said:
Lets hope we do both get a good loss :D

How you doing on your red week.

It doesn't matter if I'm doing red or green there's always bacon :)

I am feeling better in the Red days but I will soon find out come Sat!!

I LOVE BACON... I had the BEST BLT on Sunday and it's now all I can think off!! :-(

It's just tuna mayo and cheese, usually served on half A baguette with the cheese melted! They serve them in most crappy chain pubs such as Varsity. They're awesome!

At last I've got a go on the computer. I will be glad when the laptops mended. Hubbie chucked me off the computer last night just when I was in mid conversation. How rude.

The other problem with having no laptop is my food plans on it so I can't remember what I'd planned to eat. I'll just have to wing it :) Must stop thinking about tuna melts and pubs :eek:

I've seen a beautiful house that I want to buy. It costs 1.5 million. Now with the sale of my house and the mortgage we can probably raise about 160 000 so can you all lend me a bit of dosh to get me up to 1.5 million. What sort of jobs do people have to afford such places?

i always wonder that .. i did some training in a holistic center in st johns wood london, houses were to die for and as i walked back up the road to get my bus i passed a ferrari, aston martin and roller all parked in a row one after the other .. i thought well they dont work in the health care sector, lol

love the sound of the tuna melt btw .. not joining sw until thurs, do you know off top of your head how many syns in 6" (ish!) hunk of french bread? X

Tilly...I've had a look at my finances and I can lend you a grand total of zero pounds.....hang on, let me just double check that!! Yip, I'm more than happy to send you that. Where would you like it sent to?

Do you accept Vasa or Moostercard??

:8855: :8855: :8855:

I knew I'd be able to rely on you :D

Moostercard if you please :8855:

"fat bum?"....was that in reference to you, her or me?....lol

must have been mine cos its definately fat :cry: :8855:

I can't keep up I had to read 3pages :eek: but I did giggle muchly and now need to visit oops.com :8855: :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Blimey I can never keep up with your diary! lol This is just a quick pop in to see how you are hun Catch up with you later Boo xxx

I can lend you a fiver if that would help!? that may pay for a new battery for the front door bell in the mansion oppss I mean house :D

Gutted about your laptop, I would be fighting with my hubby over the computer if my laptop broke (although he knows and I know that I would win :D )

I'm on the laptop :)

It's not mended properly. If you ask me hubbies just shoved masking tape over the wire so if you don't hear from me for a while it's cos I've blown up :eek:

What's wrong with some bl**dy nurses. They're coming out to change mums dressings without any clean dressings. They don't have anything at all and then spend there whole time moaning about how busy they are. That's not to mention the lack of hand washing. Now I appreciate they are all over worked but poorly people don't want to hear how crap your life is. They want a bit of care. The infection isn't going to improve cos all they've done is remove the dressing and stick a big plaster on the wound with no antiseptic or whatever it is they should have used. I could have done that :eek:

I'm so worried that what should have been a simple infection will result in her having her bl**dy leg removed.

Rant over.

Michelle the fiver would be wonderful. If you all did a fiver I'd soon have enough for the front door. Well maybe the door mat :D

Tell me about it. Poor Gary's Dad has 2 or 3 ulcers that have to be dressed. One nurse refruses to do it, another won't enter the house.... drives me insane. In fact one did such a bad job they got maggots in it as not clean :cry: Infuriates me it really does. Cos do a better job myself. Rant over....

Hows your day today Tilly?
xxxxx

Back