Tillymax is trying again

All my old team met up today cos someone was leaving. We only gathered round the desk to say bye and give presents. We had a bit of a banter and it made me feel a bit sad cos I miss having banter.

The bus was packed coming home and everybody had loads of bags and boxes. Don't people realise it's my getting home from work bus and not their Christmas shopping bus :)

Window cleaners just been. It's raining - the stupid man :rolleyes:

All my old team met up today cos someone was leaving. We only gathered round the desk to say bye and give presents. We had a bit of a banter and it made me feel a bit sad cos I miss having banter.

The bus was packed coming home and everybody had loads of bags and boxes. Don't people realise it's my getting home from work bus and not their Christmas shopping bus :)

Window cleaners just been. It's raining - the stupid man :rolleyes:

Stop stressing tilly, its nearly christmas :giggle: xx

Hey Tilly,
Get that old Scrooge head off lady and put on the lovely Christmassy one that you had on the other day :giggle:
And anyway, I always thought the buses were for the lowly shoppers and trains were for business people :giggle:
Good luck for wi hun ...luv ya really :8855:
Have a lovely weekend xxxxx

Hope you WI was good xxx

You sound like Lloyd about the bus, he has been moaning for weeks about how many people are on them, that in his opinion shouldn't be :8855:

Lily - we don't have a train station here so I have to get the bus. We will be getting a train station soon - it's only been 15 years in the planning so far. It's gonna cost billions but I don't know why cos all they have to do is put a platform down. How does a bit of concrete cost billions :rolleyes:

Lynne - I always knew that son of yours was clever. I get annoyed cos I seem to be the only one working and everyone else is having fun shopping. What really annoys me is when they put their bags on the seat so you can't sit down. A red mist comes over me and I ask them if the bag has paid for a seat cos if not will you shift the damn thing so the paying customers can have a seat. Buses are bad enough without all these extra idiots on board :)

Weigh in resulted in a sts which was a bit mean of the scales.

Emma and my mum came home yesterday and they'd had a lovely time. Both of them were shattered. I had no sympathy though cos they'd forgotten to bring the doorman home :sigh:

They arrived at the Victoria Hotel and Emma said it was lovely and she was really excited. When they went to check in they didn't have a booking. My mum got the number out that she'd rung to make the booking and the concierge said that's not our number. It turns out she'd booked the Victor Hotel not the Victoria :8855:
When they eventually got there it was a bit of dump compared to where they'd just been.

One of the days they went to Garfunkels. My mum said to Emma oh it's Garfunkels like on the telly. Emma said I don't think I've seen it. My mum said yes you have. Anyway later on my mum went to one of the staff and said can I have one of your cats please? He looked a bit blank and said cats? My mum said yes that stripey cat you do on the films. He said I think you mean Garfield and that's not us :8855:

Emma has decided that I'm not as embarrassing as she thought I was now that she's been to London with her Grandma :D

Lynne - I always knew that son of yours was clever. I get annoyed cos I seem to be the only one working and everyone else is having fun shopping. What really annoys me is when they put their bags on the seat so you can't sit down. A red mist comes over me and I ask them if the bag has paid for a seat cos if not will you shift the damn thing so the paying customers can have a seat. Buses are bad enough without all these extra idiots on board :)

Old people on the bus first thing in the morning with their free bus passes are one of his pet hates:eek:

Weigh in resulted in a sts which was a bit mean of the scales.

Better than a gain x

Emma and my mum came home yesterday and they'd had a lovely time. Both of them were shattered. I had no sympathy though cos they'd forgotten to bring the doorman home :sigh:

Sad that they forgot him, but at least he will be left there for me x

They arrived at the Victoria Hotel and Emma said it was lovely and she was really excited. When they went to check in they didn't have a booking. My mum got the number out that she'd rung to make the booking and the concierge said that's not our number. It turns out she'd booked the Victor Hotel not the Victoria :8855:
When they eventually got there it was a bit of dump compared to where they'd just been.

One of the days they went to Garfunkels. My mum said to Emma oh it's Garfunkels like on the telly. Emma said I don't think I've seen it. My mum said yes you have. Anyway later on my mum went to one of the staff and said can I have one of your cats please? He looked a bit blank and said cats? My mum said yes that stripey cat you do on the films. He said I think you mean Garfield and that's not us :8855:

Emma has decided that I'm not as embarrassing as she thought I was now that she's been to London with her Grandma :D

Emma and Grandmas adventures in London has certainly brought a smile to my face this morning :8855:

Morning Tilly, sorry wasn't about to congratulate you on your sts, a bit mean but definitely better than a gain my lovely. :winner: :woohoo: xxx
I am in fits reading your storry of Emma and Grandma's visit to London....you're mother so sounds like me....My daughters call me Marjorie cos they reckon I am a ditzy old bird ...sorry to any young Marjorie's out there but my 2 girls swear that all Marjorie's were born old and senile, thanks girls :8855: :8855: :8855:
Have a lovely day sweetie and I will catch you soon xxx

I didn't get chance to come on here yesterday :cry:

I'm off work today cos it's hubbies birthday. I booked it ages ago. He was working last night though so he's in bed at the moment. That's good cos it gives me chance to catch up on here :D

We're going for a meal tonight and I don't think I'll be good :)

I go back to work tomorrow :sigh: but I break up for Christmas on the 16th :xmastree:

:553: Happy Birthday to hubby, :birthday:
I wouldn't be sticking to plan either hun, enjoy your meal out and your day off together ;)...:wow: lucky you having the week off before Christmas...enjoy it, I know you will. xxxxxx

Awwwwww Tilly, you missed a lovely treat in Cardiff today!.............Abercrombie had obviously brought in their top looking guys in swimtrunks to hand out promotional literature for the Gilly Hicks store that is opening on Thursday.....so what can I say other than ..... lush;)

Happy birthday to hubby, and have a fab meal x

Morning Tilly, hope you had a lovely meal out with hubby and ate loads of gorgeous goodies :giggle:, a little of what you fancy does you good.
Have a good day sweetie :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Back