Tillymax is trying again

S0d the walking to work in the snow, stay home and watch Christmas films and snuggle up on the sofa....who needs to pay taxes anyways :giggle: xxxx

That's my dream :D

Awhhh Tilly that post made me laugh so much!

Are you sure that you are not Lloyds mother?;)

Me and Lloyd would have so much fun on the bus ;)

Morning Tilly

happy weekend misses

brrrrrr even if it is freezingggggg

Morning Kally :)

Stupid scales. I've sts again :rolleyes:

Oh well today is the start of a new week for weight loss so I'd better have a good one or there will be trouble :mad:

I'm busy batch cooking some soups at the moment. I love soup and it's just the right weather for nice warm food. I had salad for dinner and although it was very nice, salad is nicer in the summer.

I'm gonna get the house cleaned and do some more wrapping then I think I'll have a pamper day. Now I know my bladders not what it should be but I'm not talking about nappies here. I'm gonna have a bubble bath and a face mask and eyebrow plucking - that's not really pampering cos it hurts :D

I think it's the weather making all our scales play up ;)

I wish I could stay at home because of snow and have a nice snuggly day. I only live a 5 min walk from work though and it's all flat, amd in the town centre so I have no excuse! We haven't had any snow yet, I hope we get some soon, I love it!

Your pamper day sounds lovely :) x

Good morning :D

I've got to do some more wrapping and write my Christmas cards today. Then there's the washing and ironing :rolleyes:

Food for yesterday 11/12/11
Red day

Breakfast
porridge (B) milk (A) and syrup (2.5 syns)

Dinner beef and onion salad

Tea bacon, sausage (2 syns) beans (B) mushrooms and egg

Snacks
2 satsumas, raspberries vanilla muller and meringue nest (2.5 syns), 3 choclate orange things (7.5 syns :eek:)

It was all going to plan until I ate hula hoops (no idea how many syns so I'll say 6) and minstrels (9.5 syns)

So I ended the day on 30 syns :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Emm - It won't let me access that post :sigh:

Right then all you bus drivers. Of course it's your fault if I'm stood freezing to death waiting for the bus. The early bus that I catch always has cold air blowing out during the winter. Why do you only turn the heating on in summer. Also if you're not late you're early and go whizzing past just as I arrive :mad:

Aircon would be a really good idea cos the windows are so high up that during the summer it's like sitting in a moving greenhouse.

My biggest pet hate though is having to wait for the OAP to search through her bag for her bus pass just to prove she's over 60. She looks 160 for goodness sake. Just let her on.

No that's not my biggest pet hate. It's the mothers with stretch mark bellies hanging out that really get on my nerves. Don't let them on if they are not properly attired :D

Now for the nurses. Yuk yuk yuk. Who wants to look at manky body parts when you're not getting paid. I bet you don't get any of Lynnes Abercrombie men wanting to show you their body parts ;)

Now for the tax man - answer the bl**dy phone :D

I've had a hard day at work and then I come on here and put the world to rights :)

Today has been good. I've had quite a few conversations. One of the women asked me if I thought Mrs Sandwich was boring - didn't realise I'd been so obvious :giggle:
I overheard the people on my team were talking about having a buffet next week but noones mentioned anything to me. It's quite good really cos if they don't tell me I won't take any food in, I'll just eat theirs :eating:

I was 100% yesterday. I had a couple of biscuits but they were my only syns so all is good. Today has been 100% so far too :D

love it you just listed in reverse nearly all hubbys pet hates :D
i listen to his moans about bl******y stupid passengers all the time. his response to the OAP one was " they know they are getting on the bus so why can't they get it out ready", or at least words of that affect :D:D:D

if people showed me interesting things it wouldn't be so bad, i can think of a few people who's "things" i would happily look at xx

:D

We use to call the Oaps the twurlys as they would get on at 8.59 on the dot and say Am I Too Early hences twurlys hahaha!!

Morning Tilly
stoopid scales staying the same pah!

merry Monday to you

We're on a walk out today at work. We walked out at 12 and then we go back in 3 hours. I interpreted go back as go home :D

I don't really see the point cos we work flexi time. I lose time today but I only have to make it up another day. So today I've worked 4 hours - it felt a hell of a lot longer.

It's not too bad now. I think my little outburst the other week may have done the trick cos people talk to me now.

I haven't got the bus for a few days but when I got on today they've got new ticket machines. This has caused problems for the old dears cos they have to put their pass on top of the machine. It doesn't matter what the bus driver says or how many times he points to the machine, they look at him like he's simple and then try and feed their pass into the hole that the ticket comes out of :D So a 20 minute journey turned into a never ending one whilst we waited for the twurlys to understand. If any more had got on I was planning on rushing to the front of the bus and grabbing their pass (out of their handbaags of course) and shoving it on the machine myself.

If any more had got on I was planning on rushing to the front of the bus and grabbing their pass (out of their handbaags of course) and shoving it on the machine myself.

:8855::8855::8855:

Oh the times I have had those very thoughts myself
assault and battery of a Twurly

tillymax said:
We're on a walk out today at work. We walked out at 12 and then we go back in 3 hours. I interpreted go back as go home :D

I don't really see the point cos we work flexi time. I lose time today but I only have to make it up another day. So today I've worked 4 hours - it felt a hell of a lot longer.

It's not too bad now. I think my little outburst the other week may have done the trick cos people talk to me now.

I haven't got the bus for a few days but when I got on today they've got new ticket machines. This has caused problems for the old dears cos they have to put their pass on top of the machine. It doesn't matter what the bus driver says or how many times he points to the machine, they look at him like he's simple and then try and feed their pass into the hole that the ticket comes out of :D So a 20 minute journey turned into a never ending one whilst we waited for the twurlys to understand. If any more had got on I was planning on rushing to the front of the bus and grabbing their pass (out of their handbaags of course) and shoving it on the machine myself.

So funny :) :)

Hey hun, I always laugh at your stories but that really made me laugh cos I now have this vision of us as twurly's (yep all bus drivers called them that or wombles hahaha) a good 40 or so years from now :eek: can you imagine how tame these ones are to how we will be :8855: :8855: and I can't wait ...well I can actually don't want to wish my life away :giggle: xxxxx

You really make me laugh tilly at the stories you tell, you made me :giggle: xx

Tilly you are a complete nutter!

And I luv ya to bits!

Morning Tilly, hope you have a good day and bring us lots more fabulous stories to :giggle: at :bighug: xxxxx

I had to work longer today just to make my hours up for yesterday. I might have to work longer tomorrow as well cos I've just found out there's a meeting I need to go to :rolleyes:

We got asked to fill in any success stories we may have. It can be anything either work related or not that's happened this year. An example we were given was getting married or having a baby. Once they've got all the details they're gonna put the info on a board (called the success board) for all to see. I presume they've got another board for all us losers :D I wish the people at the top would stop having inititavies and start doing some work :rolleyes:

I felt like I'd gone back to the dark ages in work today when people were talking about how long they'd been going out with their husbands before they got married. Most of them had been 9 years. When it got to my turn and I said we met in the May and Jamie was born the following April you could have heard a pin drop :giggle:
Honestly from the looks I got it seems I'm a dirty slapper. When I found out I was pregnant with Jamie I got a lot of looks like that then. I also had people cross the street so they didn't have to talk to me. I heard about conversations where people had said it won't last and she's trapped him etc etc. Well 20 years later we're still together and I don't care what these narrow minded people think. It just suprised me that people still have these hangups.

Coming home from work today it started snowing and hailing and it was really cold and windy. It stopped snowing once I arrived at the bus station. I looked like a snowman :eek:

I haven't got anything funny to tell you today cos the bus driver took the passes off the old dears and did it himself. I wonder if he reads minis and saw my rant yesterday ;)

Back