Tillymax is trying again

Hey hun, hope you are having a great day.
Miss your fun already :bighug: xxx

Sings
* Tilly oh Tillymax when are you coming back *

Hope your having a good day hun
it certainly seemed like a busy weekend you had x

Hi Tilly !!! Will catch up a.s.a.p,

hugs xxxxxx

Hi all

I am new to this site and have just been reading though some of what you have been saying , i liked what you said Tillymax about you cant see yourself slim , i know what you mean and understand i was a size 20 i am now a 12 , you may feel to say well done but the hard bit about slimming is getting your head round you are not fat any more , I still look at bigger clothes but i am hoping in time it will be normal for me to look at my size , Stick with it and you are doing well , i just wanted to say well done all of you xx

tillymax said:
Hi everyone

I might not be around for a few days. My heads in a bad place at the moment so I'm just gonna take a bit of time out to try and sort myself out. Unfortunately the thing that's getting me down isn't going to go away, I just need to find a way of coping. Locking myself in the loo and having a good cry hasn't worked :rolleyes:

Sorry your not in a good place right now,was in a bad place myself last summer. It's good to take time out and try and have no pressure but not an easy thing when you have a family and a job.
Hope things get better soon and you work thru it :) xx

Hey Tilly :bighug:, sorry to hear that sweetie, you take all the time you need hun and we will all be here waiting for you when you are ready to come back to us :hug99:, hope it gets sorted soon hun xxx

Life's an absolute B*tch, but the only way back, is up! :bighug: lovely lady xxx

Awwwwwh Tilly hun,

"What's occurring?";)

Hope that whatever it is can be sorted easily xxxx

:bighug::bighug:

Hi Tilly :bighug: missing you sweetie, I hope you're problems whatever they may be are easily resolved :hug99: xxxxxx

:bighug:tilly i hope your ok honey and if we can be of any help just let us know, you have been such a good friend to me i truly hope your ok.

can't wait till you are sorted and back with us all, but take all the time you need and remember we will all be thinking about you. take care xxxxx
:bighug:

Hello Tilly x

I'm so sad to come here and find you so upset.

I had a pretty bad year last year...if I can help in any way, please ask x

Lots of love xxx

Tilly my shoulders are very wide , just like the rest of me, if you need somewhere to cry. They are pretty well padded too so that makes it a comfy place to shed a tear or two,

hugs xxxxx

Back