Tillymax is trying again

Hi Tilly

Well done on all those forward steps you took today. I eat JP's nearly every day but not with beans tho'. Never with beans. 'Cos for me beans and spud are kind of yucky. I like cheese that goes all stringy and sticks to your chin.

Po xxx

Morning Tilly xx

Glad to read that things are getting a little easier, and well done at the Dentist!

What site did Mandy recommend to you?

Hi Tilly

Well done on all those forward steps you took today. I eat JP's nearly every day but not with beans tho'. Never with beans. 'Cos for me beans and spud are kind of yucky. I like cheese that goes all stringy and sticks to your chin.

Po xxx

That sounds very attractive :)

Morning Tilly xx

Glad to read that things are getting a little easier, and well done at the Dentist!

What site did Mandy recommend to you?

It's this one

GET.gg Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Self-Help Resources

I've looked at loads of different ones and so far I like this one best.

I've felt very anxious all day. It was quite bad last night too and kept waking me up. I decided to put all the adrenaline to good use and have spent the day cleaning windows and doors, cleaning the couch, washing floors and gardening. It hasn't made a damn bit of difference to the anxiety but at least the house looks good :D

It's this one

I've felt very anxious all day. It was quite bad last night too and kept waking me up. I decided to put all the adrenaline to good use and have spent the day cleaning windows and doors, cleaning the couch, washing floors and gardening. It hasn't made a damn bit of difference to the anxiety but at least the house looks good :D
Not entirely sure like is apropriate but what the heck. Sorry you've been anxious but yeay to the tidy/clean house and garden. And to your attutude to the day's events. :D

tillymax said:

It's this one

Hiya Tilly sorry I haven't been in touch for such a long time and sorry to hear how you are feeling. I just want u to know that I had the same thing about 2 years after my hubby passed away. I just woke up one day feeling extremely anxious so bad that I couldn't breathe, this went on for weeks until I went and had CBT what a life saver and an excellent service there is light at the end of the tunnel hun if u have any questions about the service I had feel free to message me. Boo xxxx

It's this one

Thanks Tilly, I will have a look at it xx

Sorry that you have still been feeling anxious, but sparkly windows always make me feel better :bighug:

Hiya Tilly sorry I haven't been in touch for such a long time and sorry to hear how you are feeling. I just want u to know that I had the same thing about 2 years after my hubby passed away. I just woke up one day feeling extremely anxious so bad that I couldn't breathe, this went on for weeks until I went and had CBT what a life saver and an excellent service there is light at the end of the tunnel hun if u have any questions about the service I had feel free to message me. Boo xxxx

Good to hear from you Boo. I'm waiting for CBT but there's a long waiting list. It's probably a good thing cos I wouldn't have been able to get there before now cos I felt too anxious. Thanks for the offer cos I would like to know what they did.

I don't know what's happening but I've had loads of energy these last two days - probably making up for the last few months of having none.

I've walked the dogs, cleaned cupboards, drawers, floor, light fittings, toilets etc. I've listened to Trev and I've washed my hair. Before I straightened my frizzy mop I walked past Emma and she said awww you look like a bear. I said what. She then said fuzzy wuzzy was a bear - cheeky little b*gger :8855:

Poor Lynne and Jackie are upset at the thought of their kids moving out and here I am packing for mine and they still don't get the hint :D

Mums coming soon so I think we might have a cheeky bottle (or two) of wine :)

You can't have my energy cos I need it :D

Yes Trev is certainly helping. When I first started with the depresion I couldn't listen to him cos he got on my nerves but I'm back in the swing now and am loving it. Also I've been accepting what's happening to me more instead of trying to think why. If I feel anxious I just try to accept it and carry on rather than think why is this happening now. And doing silly things like really noticing things when I take the dogs out - what I can see, hear feel and smell. Smell's not always a good one though :eek:

:bighug: :bighug:

Can you pass the cleaning bug down the phone to me please when we natter? :giggle: I have a VIP next week and house is a tip and I mean it :(

I am going to look at that site later as it sounds good. Its funny you should say about noticing stuff as I do too :eek: xxxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly,

I went thru a course of cbt last summer after suffering almost the same as you are describing.
Whilst I was on the waiting list the people sent me the details of this website it's a kind of self help thing but also explains a lot about why we feel the way we do.
It's www.livinglifetothefull.com

It might be worth a look whilst you are waiting for your appointment. I found it quite interesting :)

Also have they given you any booklets on anxiety/panic attacks ? They sent me a couple that were really helpfull and I could identify with most of the symptoms which made me feel quite normal lol would of offered to send them to you but have sent them to my niece who is also suffering at the mo and awaiting cbt.

Last edited:
hey honey glad your feeling so good:D meds have well and truly kicked in and things are looking so much better. I am so pleased for you:D:D

i still read things from that site when i am having a bad day, i have accepted i will have them occassionally and work through them

when you have finished cleaning you can come my way to use some more of that energy :D

have a lovely evening xxxx

Hello lovely Tilly, good to have you back and sounding a lot more positive.

I remember years ago after bouts of depression and then coming out the other side feeling like I could conquer the world and being full of energy...I remember wanting to go sky diving, why? I hate heights and I get nervous standing on a chair lol....whatever it is that makes us feel that way, I am all for not knocking it and just going with the flow.

And I'd like to add my name to the list, and book you to come and do my cleaning too, sounds like you've got enough energy for it :giggle:

Take care hun :hug99: xxxxx

Tilly I'm with you on the bag packing chook
I couldn't get rid of my son quick enough lol
thinking great no more picking up after him
no more of his washing etc etc ....
How wrong was I your never free of them ...never
hahaha

Anyway great to see an update from you hun
Have a good Friday m'lovely x

Hi everyone

I'm just letting you all know that I'm ok but haven't got much time to come on here at the moment. I'm busy sorting the garden whilst the weathers nice and it's gonna take a while cos someones knicked all my energy so everything takes forever to do.

If you have anything you think I should know about just pm me cos I will check my emails from time to time so should get that quicker.

Back