Time alone - what do you do

Play music far to loud....other than that i do everything I usually do. Usually involves a laptop and photoshop haha Or read (but I do that anyway)

Watch a twilight movie, eat a curry, dance around like a maniac listening to fall out boy and dreaming of Pete Wentz :)

Im like an overgrown teenager really!!

I get my crafting stuff out and make a mess with it, watch a box office movie (OH would moan if he thought I was paying extra, lol) and eat a curry, SW style of course.

Hamish's Mum said:
I get my crafting stuff out and make a mess with it, watch a box office movie (OH would moan if he thought I was paying extra, lol) and eat a curry, SW style of course.

Ooh I might do that too lol!

make tacos for me and my eldest coz he doesnt like em, have mushrooms in eeeeverything!!! sit on the pc for faaaaaar too long (as it's his domain really and my laptop died :'( ) ummm thats about it me thinks :p he's off for 2 whole weeks at the end of May beginning of June so shall see then

ejgemmag said:
i get to watch all my rubbish on tv she wouldnt even entertain...if i changed all her pics for pics of jessie j think she'd dump me lol

Ha ha my sister changes her screensaver on her phone for Jessie j whenever she is going to see her gf. Winds her the hell up :D
Best thing to do is enjoy your time of peace and quiet. For defo go down the pamper route and then you will be all relaxed and sparkly n new when she comes back. Catch up on trashy tv or movies, slob out and stay in your pjs under a blanket or duvet. Heaven! Xx

pamper isnt in my vocabulary i had a pedicure once....never again, the woman touch my ankles and calves, my bff spat OJ across the room as she saw my terrified face, im not very girly...well not at all lol

ejgemmag said:
pamper isnt in my vocabulary i had a pedicure once....never again, the woman touch my ankles and calves, my bff spat OJ across the room as she saw my terrified face, im not very girly...well not at all lol

Lol bless you. It doesn't even have to be that far gone for a pamper. Just have a nice hot bath or shower, defuzz, use some new yummy smelling products and get a scrubbing. After you will feel so revitalised! I only do a huge session once every 2 weeks for everything from foot pumice attack to deep conditioner treatment.
I'm not overly girly but sometimes it's nice to just indulge in 'me' rather than everyone elses needs xx

Why not do your own Pedicure and paint your toenails....remember your mission to be more feminine?

I'm a guy. 'Nuff said. ;)

Why not do your own Pedicure and paint your toenails....remember your mission to be more feminine?

not really into pedicures lol, this femme mission is going to get more fun...i have a friends wedding in august so im hoping to have shifted quite a few stone by then..who knows i might even wear heels....wait no..picture bambi on ice!!!

ejgemmag said:
not really into pedicures lol, this femme mission is going to get more fun...i have a friends wedding in august so im hoping to have shifted quite a few stone by then..who knows i might even wear heels....wait no..picture bambi on ice!!!

Excellent you could practise walking in heels in your free time!! Honestly after you lose that weight nothing will make you feel more confident and sexy then a new pair of heels which make your legs look lovely and long.. Girly or not you can't beat that feeling :)

Excellent you could practise walking in heels in your free time!! Honestly after you lose that weight nothing will make you feel more confident and sexy then a new pair of heels which make your legs look lovely and long.. Girly or not you can't beat that feeling :)

i'm feeling sexy and freeeeeeee!!!

Ejgemmag...I think the key to femininity is still being comfortable. If you don't feel comfortable it ruins the whole day.

I'm pretty girly, it kind of comes with my job, but I'm butch at the same time!! Tattooed, shaved head (partly). You'd never get me in pink, but then I love getting my hair and my nails done....so if you need a bit of help crossing that femme line, I'm your gal!

Yeh I'm pretty boring I watch films that he won't like or lounge about reading a book. Preferably while sitting about in my jammies and my slanket oh yehhh! :D I'm kind of the opposite of the pampering, if noones about I tend to be a total slob! Hairy legs and unwashed hair don't really matter when noone is here to judge :p x

Ejgemmag...I think the key to femininity is still being comfortable. If you don't feel comfortable it ruins the whole day.

I'm pretty girly, it kind of comes with my job, but I'm butch at the same time!! Tattooed, shaved head (partly). You'd never get me in pink, but then I love getting my hair and my nails done....so if you need a bit of help crossing that femme line, I'm your gal!

im with you on the tatts, got a nice collection of 15 thats ever expanding lol, i think the more weight i lose and the more body confident I become I think i'll find it easier, if i tried anything now id feel like a hippo in lipstick

JezVonSavage said:

I'm the same! Not conventionally girly girly, but I'm never without makeup and I'm always in a dress. Would not be caught dead in anything pink!!

Back