30,000 steps is amazing!! And I think Chezz hit the nail on the head. Trying to do too much can be stressful, but it sounds like you have a good plan to make all your commitments more manageable. And like you said, keep plugging away until it becomes habit. You will do it, you have done it before, and you will do it again :)

Just popping by to say I hope you're having a nice weekend :)

Just wanted to pop by and say hi! Hope you had a lovely weekend and look forward to seeing how you get on for the week :) x

How was your weekend Denn? Hope weigh-in went ok x

Denn! Come back and update us soon. Saw you did the Park Run! If you take away the mud it looked like fun :)

Everything ok? I've been so busy that I've been forgetting to update my diary but I'm still on plan. Hope everything is going well x

Hi Peeps!
Sorry been AWOL for so long, just got lots going on and it's hard to keep up with 'everything/where' regularly!
But , am doing ok, still yo-yoing:rolleyes:, but the exercise is stopping even more piling back on lol.
Have been doing kettlercise every monday evening, haven't done another park run yet, but have been rebounding, walking, and keeping my step count up on my Fitbit lol.
SW wise , struggling to stay on plan still, ok, first half of week, then it goes down hill, or i am good one week and not the next:rolleyes:
Still , got to keep trying!
I am getting ''fitter' though :)
Have been studying and did have my gym instructor course booked for end of may, but have requested for it to be end of August now(just waiting on confirmation), as i think i need more time for the studying info to sink in lol, but even though slow progress, it's still progress lol.
have got a first aid course booked for the 9th may (need that to do the course and my old certificate expired years ago)
Also got a trip to Germany booked for the 1st week in July too - looking forward to that! :)
Other than that still trying to shift that last 2.5 stone!
And still busy!
Have been getting up at 4.30-5am to exercise before work so i can try to do some studying in the evening lol, then come the weekend i'm worn out lol.
Anyhow am trying again tomorrow to get -re-organised and back on track :D
Will ''try'' and pop back here a bit more often and not disappear for quite so long!
Hope everyone else is doing good , will try and catch up on a few during work tomorrow lol

Yay! Hi Denn! Great to hear from you! All the exercise sounds brilliant! Will definitely help in the long run :) xx

Back