Hi Denn! Great to see you sounding so positive and determined. You've done it once, you'll do it again, with lessons learnt for maintenance, I bet.
I hope there is no correlation with the fact that you got to your lowest weight the week before our meetup in Birmingham?? did we traumatise you into comfort eating? It was the knickers wasn't it?
I still love my Fitbit too. Your step counts last year were epic! Incredibly jel of your scales, very swanky! xx

Going to come round and borrow some of your recipe books! You have loads. Anyone you recommend for someone who owns none?

Keep up to good work, I know you can do this!
Hi Gamy,
Yes, I think I have ALL the SW ones:rolleyes:, every time a new one comes out I buy it:oops:
Just need to cook up a few more of the recipes, I got some like post-it note things and stick the in the pages of the recipes that take my fancy, only do some occasionally though, the ones I like best though are the SW Extra Easy Express and the Extra Easy all in One and the Meals in minutes ones, done a few nice meals out of them in the past :)

[/QUOTE]
I have been completely off plan for ever and now bigger than ever but tomorrow i start again......
love the photos so organised x[/QUOTE]

I have been struggling to stay on plan for months, but am feeling ready to give it another good go now ....you have to keep trying, if you really want it , you will do it eventually, just don't give up!
I try to be organised! Sometimes it's organised chaos, because usually if I have a tidy up or re-arrangement I can never find nothing for ages !:D

Nice to see the pictures of all your things. I have a rowing machine, a stepper and plates bits. Think I might look into getting an exercise bike for my birthday.
What exercise dvds would you recommend?
I used to have a rowing machine and treadmill years ago but they took up a lot of space, ended getting rid of them:rolleyes:
I have collected My DVD's over the past year, haven't tried all of them yet, but the ones I have gone back to most lately are the Leslie Sansone Walking ones, they are easy to follow, nothing complicated and by the end of it I feel like I have had a good workout! (dripping in sweat :eek::D)

Wow.. That's a serious stash of revipe books!! I was looking through some of mine yesterday, and feeling all inspired to try some new recipes! Nice to feel enthusiastic again
LOL, I do go overboard with buying things sometimes, but they do all usually get used at some point or will do:D
And yes, I am feeling ''inspired'' again too, which is good and generally has a continued ''knock-on'' effect --I hope!:)

Hi Denn! Great to see you sounding so positive and determined. You've done it once, you'll do it again, with lessons learnt for maintenance, I bet.
I hope there is no correlation with the fact that you got to your lowest weight the week before our meetup in Birmingham?? did we traumatise you into comfort eating? It was the knickers wasn't it?
I still love my Fitbit too. Your step counts last year were epic! Incredibly jel of your scales, very swanky! xx

Haha Esther!
I still would LOVE to know what happened to those knickers!!
The scales are lovely, Christmas present from Hubby :D....I said I didn't want anything else!:D

Monday 4th January 2016

Today has been a good 1st proper day back on track !:wee:
even had a later start at work 7,30 instead of 6.15 , same tomorrow too, just until goods start picking up and going through the 'system' again:)

Breakfast
Overnight oats 4.1.16.5.jpg HEB
Lunch

SW Pea & Mint soup (love this- although I didn't think I would) 4.1.16.3.jpg

Dinner
Thought I would use a couple of peppers up from my fridge so 'air-fried' them and added some rice mixed with tinned salmon and mixed veg, was quite tasty:) and got some rice etc left for lunch tomorrow too:)4.1.16.6.jpg

Snacks etc

4 Slices chocolate scan bran cake ( 6 Syns ) 4.1.16.4.jpg
some left over chicken breast from yesterday (coated/cooked in smoke paprika) with some cherry tomatoes 4.1.16.2.jpg
Also had a Banana, muller greek style mango yoghurt
( 1 syn ?)
And this evening have had an options strawberry hot chocolate (2 syns) with some mini marshmallows (2 syns) 4.1.16.7.jpg
Milk in flask of coffee and at home (HEA)
Total 11 syns

Also since, I had to have an extended lunch break (not much work to do :D)
I had a walk round the town and in the Card Factory pick up a meal planner - had seen someone else on Fb had got one there, weather or not I will actually get round to filling it in ..... 4.1.16.1.jpg , looks good though and only £1.99 :D
Ought to use it really as have loads of food in freezer just need to sort out things to make...

Haven't done any exercise as such today though but at present have 13000 steps on Fitbit and it's currently charging now:)
Was going to go for a walk , but don't know about anyone else , the first few days getting back on track i'm always bursting to go for a wee very often ?!:eek::D and didn't want to risk needing to go whilst on a walk!:D

But a good day back on track :woohoo:
Have got my food sorted for tomorrow too :)
So here's to more days on track!

Found you Denn:)

Food looks yummy! I like the way you have done your post with photos and syns and healthy extras very impressive.

Found you Denn:)

Food looks yummy! I like the way you have done your post with photos and syns and healthy extras very impressive.
Thanks :D I do like taking pics, and occasionally, I'm just about to dive into my food then suddenly remember, although sometimes I'm so hungry , I've ate it then remembered! Doh!:D
Reminds me of this video clip I see on youtube.....

It takes a 'little' longer to do posts that way, not much, but this new forum makes it easier to do that , so that's good:stickdance::D

Here to subscribe as your diary gave me great ideas last time

Yay for being back on track!! Hope you have had a good day today as well :)

Here to subscribe as your diary gave me great ideas last time
Helloooo!, and Thanks :)

Love the pics Denn.

I'm the same - running to the loo all the time in the first few days back on plan !,:D
And yes, it's terrible these "loo" trips, especially in my job during the day, as I can only 'go' at customers/companies premises or public toilets as such, and sometimes I'm bursting, and you can't just pull-over and park an 18 tonne 'truck 'anywhere :confused: be glad when I'm 'normal' again :D

Yay for being back on track!! Hope you have had a good day today as well :)
Thanks, and yes I have :)

Day 2 back on track - yaaaay!:D

Well ,although 'on track' it wasn't fully on plan to SW :)

Breakfast
Overnight Oats HEB
Lunch
Rice, tinned Salmon, Mixed Veg, EL Mayo 2 syns
5.1.16.1.jpg don't look appetising but tasted lovely!:)
Dinner

Didn't fancy cooking anything so just had some golden syrup flavour instant oats
5.1.16.3.jpg
Snacks
Chicken strips with cherry tomatoes, and some red Leicester Cheese HEA
5.1.16.2.jpg

SF Orange Jelly 0.5 syns
Muller mango GS yoghurt 0.5 syns
4 slices Chocolate Scan Bran Cake 6 syns
Apple
Banana
Skimmed milk in coffee/flask
3 syns

Only just got my 12000 steps in today, no extra exercise ...
Easy ish day at work again today, double the deliveries from yesterday, and collections, but still had ''spare-time'' to wait around etc and an earlier finish again too :)

Tomorrow am going to 'test' my willpower:D, as haven't made any packed lunch yet..... may do a SW soup to take in flask, will see , otherwise I will be buying out and using MFP to log...
Am going to see this week, how much , if any weight I lose by weigh in Saturday morning, with 'little' exercise, then get back in to my exercising properly again at the weekend or next week and see if there is much difference in weight loss at the following weekend :)
Plus , I am trying to figure out a time-table as such to fit in studying as well as exercising, along with general stuff:confused:
Not as easy as I thought it would beo_O

Looks like another good day for you Denn, if you keep this up you should have a good result on Saturday!

Last edited:
People in my office have those golden syrup oats, always smell DELICIOUS. I'm not a porridge fan though, although I was thinking the other day perhaps I could be persuaded with some fruit in it... How many calls in those porridge pots?

What's the studying for Denn, have you started a new course?

Looks like another good day for you Denn, if you keep this up you should have a good result on Saturday!

Hi gorgeous - and well done on getting right back in focus! food looks great - and i very much like that meal planner, but we don't have a Card Factory anywhere near me. Will go google now, i really want something that's magnetic so i can put it on the fridge :).

Sx

Later - look what I found online at Aldi - will see if they have any tomorrow and will report back - https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thur-7-jan/product-detail/ps/p/meal-planner-recipe-file/
Hi Susie!
Thanks :) That looks very similar that meal planner, mine looks good, I opened it lol, just need to use it!

Looks like you've got your head in gear Denn I'm up to the loo a couple of times in the night lol i always think well the diet must be working then
Thanks Jackie :), loo trips are always my 'clue' to the diet working too!.....night trips are annoying though I have them too:D

People in my office have those golden syrup oats, always smell DELICIOUS. I'm not a porridge fan though, although I was thinking the other day perhaps I could be persuaded with some fruit in it... How many calls in those porridge pots?

What's the studying for Denn, have you started a new course?
They are very tasty Claire! 212 calories for the pot made up with hot water :)
The studying I will explain shortly , it's for a change in career ,maybe, or to do in spare time , am still debating weather it is worth it now or weather I can do it:rolleyes:

Well today did not go entirely to plan!
First of all I got to work and realised I wasn't wearing my Fitbit!!:eek::(
I normally when having a shower put it in the pocket of my dressing gown hung up behind the bathroom door, then when I am done I put it straight back on.... but today completely forgot!
Didn't realise until I was at work.....I have never NOT had that Fitbit on 24/7 since I bought it back in April !

To say I was annoyed was an understatement LOL, I mean why even move without something to record my steps, heart rate, active minutes etc :D:confused:

SO, that led to me not eating too well today......chocolate was involved and a bit too much! OOOooops!!:oops: (not an excuse I know, but it made me feel temporarily better!:D)

Any way all was not completely lost with my steps, as I realise now although not entirely great , but I could sync my iPhone health app steps to my Fitbit instead (even though I didn't have phone on me ALL day) so, instead of the initial 500 steps my fitbit said when I eventually 13 hours later put it back on , it then said 8000 :)

And I had a really busy day at work today too, pretty much back to normal....sigh....:D

I will report back with a better day tomorrow!
Would put down all what I ate but I cant remember....:oops:

Back