Time for that tattoo

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Forgot to take my bloody tablet at tea again last night. I've tried post it notes, a blue pen Mark on my hand & asking hubby to remind me (that ones pointless!!!). Am wondering what else I can do to remind myself. Am thinking about post it note in the cutlery drawer. So frustrating!!!!

Set an alarm on your phone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tape the tablet to the front of the cupboard?? Your hand.. Your head.. Side of your plate??

Set a recurring alarm in your phone, 3x a day.. For forever :)

Set an alarm on your phone

I would try that but I don't eat at the same time every day.... I don't want to tape them to the cupboard either in case it falls off & Conal eats it, maybe my head will work :8855:

The alarm might get you into a routine. Which would probably help a little

Id jus had lunch so figured id remind ya x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

i keep mine on the bench at home and grab one as im picking up my plate... the lunch time one is hard to remember as i work with adults with learning dissabilities and lunch time is sooo hectic .. my bag is also locked in the cupboard ina diff part of the building.. hmf

Put in your pocket...Maybe With a pin attached will poke u when you sit down??? lol.. My sense of humour....

Ouch you bloody masochist lol! I haven't forgotten since night before last, note in cutlery drawer for breakfast & lunch & I put the one for tea last night in my lunchbag as I was at work. I will see how I get on & if I start forgetting again I will book in with my friendly tattooist!

Haha.. I put 2 tabs in my jeans pocket on Sunday.. When I sat down they poked me and I remembered lol

Back