So here we go

Going to have a red Day today - for a change.

Just had egg and bacon on toast for brekki....Ham salad sandwich for lunch....Left over spag bol for dinner (I'm just going to have the bol topped with cheese)

Saturday's seem to be the days when I wake up wishing to be weighed! Weird....Anyhoo, still feel strong and positive - hoping this weekend is better than the last one :/ I'll keep myself as busy as I can. Once weekend is done, then it's too near weigh-in day to want to fall off wagon so it's a no-brainer.

Think I might clean the house top-to bottom today (in between the football that is) for a work out and some tidy rooms lol.

Have a good one ya'll - be strong, be positive and, most of all, be good to yourself!

Going to have a red Day today - for a change.

Just had egg and bacon on toast for brekki....Ham salad sandwich for lunch....Left over spag bol for dinner (I'm just going to have the bol topped with cheese)

Saturday's seem to be the days when I wake up wishing to be weighed! Weird....Anyhoo, still feel strong and positive - hoping this weekend is better than the last one :/ I'll keep myself as busy as I can. Once weekend is done, then it's too near weigh-in day to want to fall off wagon so it's a no-brainer.

Think I might clean the house top-to bottom today (in between the football that is) for a work out and some tidy rooms lol.

Have a good one ya'll - be strong, be positive and, most of all, be good to yourself!

Good 2 hear from u and that ur feeling positive - enjoy the football - it'll be wall to wall rugby here. As you say - let's all stay on plan this weekend and we'll be okay up to WI.

Glad you are feeling positive. Keeping busy at the weekends helps me avoid snacking! Good luck and enjoy your red day :)

My own new little toy arrived today...A Deluxe Nicer Dicer Plus .

It's brilliant already - love it..Great bargain too :)

I been hungry all day to day but not snacked...It's 2:30 now and footie starts in 30 mins and after that I'll do dinner.

Was contemplating having one of those big wraps I have in cupboard until I looked at the syn value.. TEN and a HALF syns for one..:eek:

Lol me and LJ love kitchen gadgets!! My current favourite is my little chopper, it's great! No more onion or garlic chopping for me :)

Does it work for garlic on its own? Or did you chop the garlic with the onion?

Yes it chops garlic up all nice and small! The longer you hold down the button the finer it chops. So if you just want chunky onion or veg then just press it quickly. But I chopped up carrot really small for my salad :)

Hey :)

Well the weekend draws to a close and I have stayed on plan 100% - had some tasty food too! Only 2 days to weigh in and I hope I'm not being over ambitious by hoping for a 4 lb loss. As long as it's at least 1.5 off then I'll get another award. An incredible 5 lb loss would give me my Club 10, as well as my 2-stone shiny sticker :D

Interested to learn the other day that Gastric bypass patients are encouraged NOT to drink any sort of fizzy drinks. The doctors say that drinking said drinks can/will lead to the stomach being stretched again. Begs a question to me...As someone who is very overweight , does drinking a lot of carbonated drinks fill your tummy up and stop making you feel too hungry OR if you drink too much, will it continue to stretch your stomach even bigger that it already is? I do actually drink my fair share of Coke Zero ( 2 - 3 cans a day) so I'm wondering about this now.

Had a tough time of things on Friday and Saturday (really tough) but I didn't contemplate, for a second, stuffing myself for comfort, something I've always done in the past. Throughout the week running up to me starting with SW I made some very strong mental notes regarding how awful I felt at any given time, the awfulness being what was related to me being so overweight. Not just the physical but the mental aspect of it also. During the weekend, and when I was feeling quite down I called upon some of those thoughts and the one over-ridding feeling was that I could never go back to feeling like I did- both physically and mentally. I thought about how disgusted I would be/feel if I ever went back to anywhere near to where I was when I started. It was a real powerful feeling as well so I'm quite pleased I did what I did in those days before I started.

The S & S chicken was good today - quite yummy in fact. Looking forward to having a good day tomorrow to stay on track (Shepherds pie for my dinner).

Loving my Nicer Dicer :) Great little kitchen toy!

Been and done what I promised and that's clearing the house up- little bit of Body Magic involved, surely? lo Back onto a normal 9 - 5:30 shift again for the upcoming week, so that's not too bad.

Roll on Tuesday, I'm actually looking forward to weigh in! Oh dear, lol...There must be something wrong with me ;)

. I won't be giving up the fizzy drinks.

I won't be either :) It was just a thought triggered by what the quacks say.

Oh, and you flatter me :hug99: But, I felt it really was a huge breakthrough, one I've never experienced before - ever. I hope this particular thought stays with me, but I feel now that if demon does come-a-running, sits on my shoulder and starts whispering then I can simply flick him off :D

Well the weekend draws to a close and I have stayed on plan 100% - had some tasty food too! Only 2 days to weigh in and I hope I'm not being over ambitious by hoping for a 4 lb loss. As long as it's at least 1.5 off then I'll get another award. An incredible 5 lb loss would give me my Club 10, as well as my 2-stone shiny sticker :D

Interested to learn the other day that Gastric bypass patients are encouraged NOT to drink any sort of fizzy drinks. The doctors say that drinking said drinks can/will lead to the stomach being stretched again. Begs a question to me...As someone who is very overweight , does drinking a lot of carbonated drinks fill your tummy up and stop making you feel too hungry OR if you drink too much, will it continue to stretch your stomach even bigger that it already is? I do actually drink my fair share of Coke Zero ( 2 - 3 cans a day) so I'm wondering about this now.

Had a tough time of things on Friday and Saturday (really tough) but I didn't contemplate, for a second, stuffing myself for comfort, something I've always done in the past. Throughout the week running up to me starting with SW I made some very strong mental notes regarding how awful I felt at any given time, the awfulness being what was related to me being so overweight. Not just the physical but the mental aspect of it also. During the weekend, and when I was feeling quite down I called upon some of those thoughts and the one over-ridding feeling was that I could never go back to feeling like I did- both physically and mentally. I thought about how disgusted I would be/feel if I ever went back to anywhere near to where I was when I started. It was a real powerful feeling as well so I'm quite pleased I did what I did in those days before I started.

The S & S chicken was good today - quite yummy in fact. Looking forward to having a good day tomorrow to stay on track (Shepherds pie for my dinner).

Been and done what I promised and that's clearing the house up- little bit of Body Magic involved, surely? lo Back onto a normal 9 - 5:30 shift again for the upcoming week, so that's not too bad.

Roll on Tuesday, I'm actually looking forward to weigh in! Oh dear, lol...There must be something wrong with me ;)

Well done for getting thro the weekend on plan - I think that's a sign of real commitment and don't do it often enough myself - as LJ says we all seem to be doing ok at the moment - long may it last. As I think about that - it's as tho' I have no control of what I eat and it's down to serendipity!!

Well done staying on plan over the weekend thats brilliant, and Body Magic too! that means at WI it can only mean win win and a fab loss. I think after the weekend ive just had I may be calling on some of your motivation for the week ahead

Not sure what happened with my response - most of it doesn't appear! It went something like this:

You're doing so well - weekends are a danger zone for lots of us but doubled with going thro a tough time AND staying on plan is great - well done - and whether u get ur awards this wk or next u will get them for sure - and the body magic can only help!

Ur words on ur feelings prior to SW are powerful and useful for u but also to others - u are an inspiration as others have said.

I've not heard of diet drinks stretching stomachs - but have heard that diet drinks make us want to eat. I'll try to explain:

When we drink these drinks the sugar substitutes send messages to the brain saying that food/energy is on its way - when the food doesn't arrive - the brain sends out hunger signals - and so we eat.

One of my sons is a scientist and says there is proven research on this with rats but not humans - but he's seen me scoffing food after diet drinks for years so reckons I'm proof positive! I love the fizz of these drinks but have cut down on them but wd find it tough to give them up!

I'm sure you'll stay on plan and hope the rest of us do too!

My 3 syn dinner

003.JPG

Back