Time of Day?

MrsT

Day one for me today! I have been here before and was quite successful until a holiday got in the way.

Anyway, what I want to know is does it matter what time of the day I have my shakes? For instance would it matter if I didn't have my first one until say 11, then one at 4 then one at 8? it's just when I get into work in the mornings I am manic so not thinking of food until about 11, the afternoon I always get hungry about 4 so head of the sweetie machine :rolleyes: and then about 8 I get to sit down at home at last!!

Does that make sense? what do you think? as my husband just pointed out it may be better to have one earlier as to get my body working which I have been told in the past by my doctor.

Any advice welcome. I can honestly say I am not hungry at the moment, just drinking my mint tea and water :)

Nina

Hi,

My cdc told me it's best to have one as soon as you wake up to kickstart your metabolism but if it's hard for you to keep going all day when you have your first shake at ... say 8 am, you can always have it later. I guess it's about finding something that suits you ;-)

Good luck!

xxx

i always have mine at 11am ish, 3pm ish and 6pm.xx
but i had my porridge early today, i was hungry.lol.

I have mine 1pm, 5pm and 8-9pm

reason why is day 1 i had my first 8am, then 1pm and then 6pm and I was hungry a lot but i changed the times and seems easier to handle

it doesnt matter when you have them but as your hubby and Lostris said its best to have one 1st thing in the morning to kick start the metabolism!

Back