Step 1 Sole Source Time of the month on Cambridge...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LaylaLea, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. LaylaLea

LaylaLea Member

Has anyone weighed in on their period? Before doing Cambridge I would bloat so much around that time of the month and always gain like 7lbs. If I see a gain on the scales at my meeting I will feel so disheartened! Am I still likely to show a gain/1lb loss on the scales using cambridge? Any advice/previous experience would be great, thanks ladies xx

Weight loss to date:
    Week 1: 13lbs
    Week 2: 6lbs
    Week 3: 5lbs

Total : 1stone 10lbs

Last edited: 1 March 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I sometimes show a gain at that time of month, but it is down to the individual. I also know it will mean a big loss next week as it isn't a real gain it is water retention. The other thing I do is take measurements, that way even if I don't have a loss I don't get disheartened as I see the inches come off instead.

4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    I haven't shown a gain at totm but I tend to lose less at that point. But Chlo is right with the taking a measurements, feeling bloated doesn't mean actually being bloated. The inch loss at my totm helps with the lack of lbs.

5. Emzjone62

Emzjone62 Full Member

It didn't seem to affect me to much but I'll keep an eye on it. X