Time to begin..xx

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lizziecerys, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lizziecerys

lizziecerys Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20.94%)
    So here I am again...with around two stone to lose.
    I have struggled with my weight since I was about 18, at 22 I feel it's time to do something about it. I realised today that I won't accept it anymore. It was today whilst browsing through friends holiday photographs that I need to do something to make myself happier and healthier. There were lots of photos of them scuba diving, sunbathing and sightseeing wearing lovely bikinis, swimming costumes and shorts with vest tops. I want to be able to go away on holiday and not worry about how I look, I want to have a more positive attitude about the way I look and be able to do lots of fun things not just on holiday but everyday too.
    I often feel as though I am supposed to be thin, I know that sounds silly but I do. The other day, my friends and I were seeing if we could put our hands on the floor with legs straight and none of them could but I could. I am very flexible and when I used to go the gym I used to be able to do a lot of movements that my other friends couldn't. I would love to be able to go running without it hurting my knees as it does now.

I am due to go back to university so I will be able to follow Discover plan and I am going to start doing some exercise at the gym at least three times a week. I have also agreed with a friend to go for a fast walk along the promenade every night.

I hope in six weeks to be under 13 stone, one step at a time and I hope to get there!

Lizziex
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feelsx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hey Lizzie, best of luck with your plan, ww does work if ye stick to it!

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi and welcome to minis, you'll find great support here

M

6. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Lizzie. welcome and good luck.

Sounds like you live by the seaside going for walks along the promenade - sounds delightfully quaint!!!

7. lizziecerys

lizziecerys Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20.94%)
    Thanks for such lovely welcoming and supportive messages. It's really helping me stay positive x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.