Time to begin..xx

So here I am again...with around two stone to lose.
I have struggled with my weight since I was about 18, at 22 I feel it's time to do something about it. I realised today that I won't accept it anymore. It was today whilst browsing through friends holiday photographs that I need to do something to make myself happier and healthier. There were lots of photos of them scuba diving, sunbathing and sightseeing wearing lovely bikinis, swimming costumes and shorts with vest tops. I want to be able to go away on holiday and not worry about how I look, I want to have a more positive attitude about the way I look and be able to do lots of fun things not just on holiday but everyday too.
I often feel as though I am supposed to be thin, I know that sounds silly but I do. The other day, my friends and I were seeing if we could put our hands on the floor with legs straight and none of them could but I could. I am very flexible and when I used to go the gym I used to be able to do a lot of movements that my other friends couldn't. I would love to be able to go running without it hurting my knees as it does now.

I am due to go back to university so I will be able to follow Discover plan and I am going to start doing some exercise at the gym at least three times a week. I have also agreed with a friend to go for a fast walk along the promenade every night.

I hope in six weeks to be under 13 stone, one step at a time and I hope to get there!

Lizziex
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feelsx

Welcome to Minimins & WW

Thanks for such lovely welcoming and supportive messages. It's really helping me stay positive x

Back