Time to bite the bullet

Thanks hun same goes for you aswell!!

Its really nice to find a great support network like this :)

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Thanks hun same goes for you aswell!!

Its really nice to find a great support network like this :)

So its the end of day 3 and 3 100% days :)

Today ws the easyist so far until this evening... House mate made fajitas and they smelled so good! Actually felt proud for not caving in!!

Spoke to my cdc today and she was surprised how well I was doing and thinks I may be in ketosis already as I had cut down massively before going on the ss plan :)

Anyway ladies and gents that's it from.me today and remember - ever success deserves to be celebrated and every day you dont cheat is a day to be proud of :)

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Hey just popping on to wish you luck

I started my Cambridge journey at 23 stone 1lb and I've been faffing about on and off.

I will turn 26 on the 26th of this month

Got down to 16.7 in sept but it all went belly up so gained almost 3 stone back!

I'm starting day 6 today and have lost 10lb so far

I also have a diary on here filled with ups and downs but I wanted you to know your not alone and you can do this just believe in yourself.

If you need to talk or want support I am happy to help you any way that I can

M xx

Hi hun, you can over do the water but so long as you listen to your body you should be safe, I am aware that a lady died a few years ago while on LL which called into question how much water someone should drink.
The term is water intoxication if you want to google it and it can lead to the brain swelling among other things.
Speak to your CDC about the recommended amounts for you to drink and make sure it's spread out through the day rather than guzzling water all in one go but well done on the diet so far, I admit I have the opposite issue and need to drink more :)

Thanks so much for the support it really does mean alot to me :)

I have always drank qute alot of fluids anyway so I have increased tge input by too much and my cdc didnt have an issue when I told her how much I was drinking so should be ok (and tbh didnt drink as much yesterday as was at work)

Xx

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Hey just popping on to wish you luck

I started my Cambridge journey at 23 stone 1lb and I've been faffing about on and off.

I will turn 26 on the 26th of this month

Got down to 16.7 in sept but it all went belly up so gained almost 3 stone back!

I'm starting day 6 today and have lost 10lb so far

I also have a diary on here filled with ups and downs but I wanted you to know your not alone and you can do this just believe in yourself.

If you need to talk or want support I am happy to help you any way that I can

M xx

Hi marthacol :)

Firstly thank you for your kind words :)

The fact that you lost nearly 7 stone is sensational!! Well done you :)- can I ask how long you stuck to he plan when you acheived this?

Also 10lb is 6 days is awesome - cant wait to follow your journey and see you progress :)

If you ever feel you need to chat just ley me know and i'll be there xxx

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Hi marthacol :) Firstly thank you for your kind words :) The fact that you lost nearly 7 stone is sensational!! Well done you :)- can I ask how long you stuck to he plan when you acheived this? Also 10lb is 6 days is awesome - cant wait to follow your journey and see you progress :) If you ever feel you need to chat just ley me know and i'll be there xxx starting weight = 24.0 target weight = 14.0 target date = 31/12/14

Thanks hun

It's difficult to say a time frame for my loss because my Cambridge journey is abit all over the place!

Started June 2012 didn't really do it 100% lost 3.5 my December Christmas happened lost my half hearted mojo gained 1.5 back. March 2013 was 100% until end of June went on holiday to America for a month gained a bit went back on plan until sept 2013 between march and sept I'd lost 5.5 should have been more if I hadn't been gone a whole month then since sept I don't really know what's happened. Started my final year of Uni and a diploma in counselling so I've been stressed lol and found comfort in food unfortunately and then Christmas happened again! Ended up with an almost 3 stone gain.

I know I'm back on track but I wish I'd just have seen it through rather than giving into weakness but hey!! Looking forward and not backward eh?

We will get there hun :) this site is amazing and I've made some really great friends on here which I'm so thankful for!

How are you doing today?

Can I ask your name? Seems so impersonal talking to each other as screen names lol

M xx

I know what you ean hun... My names Andy :)

Oh and I checked out yourbefore and after pics earlier and it was such a massive change! Properly motivational :) xx

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

I know what you ean hun... My names Andy :) Oh and I checked out yourbefore and after pics earlier and it was such a massive change! Properly motivational :) xx starting weight = 24.0 target weight = 14.0 target date = 31/12/14

Cool :) nice to meet you Andy!

Ah thanks hun I'm glad to be any kind of motivation to others.

That's why were here right?

Keep me updated on how ur doing and read this forum to death! Lol It really helps on the bad days :)

M xx

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Nice to see anotger guy on here :)

Ok today is being awkward as I had my morning shake early (as advised by my cdc to improve metabolism) then some lovely skinny person walks through yge ofice with a great big jacket potatoe smootgerd in cheese and beans!!! Been drooling ever since. But thank god I am due a shake in less than an hour!!!!

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Nice to see anotger guy on here :) Ok today is being awkward as I had my morning shake early (as advised by my cdc to improve metabolism) then some lovely skinny person walks through yge ofice with a great big jacket potatoe smootgerd in cheese and beans!!! Been drooling ever since. But thank god I am due a shake in less than an hour!!!! starting weight = 24.0 target weight = 14.0 target date = 31/12/14

Keep drinking water it helps u feel a little fuller

The jacket potato nvr happened lol

Ur doing amazing

X

Well today as been HARD came very close to eating a couple of times and for got to pick up one of my work shakes which wasnt smart on day 4!!!!! The good news is I MADE it!!!!!! Now in bed and just praying it will be better tomorrow xx

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

I'm in bed too :) early night is best thing sometimes! I messed up today aswell with shakes so ended up having to have one at 9am and the next not till after 3pm...gunna make sure I get more this week so I can have spares.x

Well today as been HARD came very close to eating a couple of times and for got to pick up one of my work shakes which wasnt smart on day 4!!!!! The good news is I MADE it!!!!!! Now in bed and just praying it will be better tomorrow xx starting weight = 24.0 target weight = 14.0 target date = 31/12/14

Ah u did great!! Here's to tomorrow :)

so don't feel quite so bad today (hoping yesterday was the wall) although I haven't had anything other than water so far as I find after a shake I feel hungry for a while :(

have come to the conclusion that I am gonna stick with this for 2 weeks then decide if its for me or not - the weight is coming off but I am not particularly comfortable doing it - may have to change to a slightly steady loss that is more maintainable long term :)

so don't feel quite so bad today (hoping yesterday was the wall) although I haven't had anything other than water so far as I find after a shake I feel hungry for a while :( have come to the conclusion that I am gonna stick with this for 2 weeks then decide if its for me or not - the weight is coming off but I am not particularly comfortable doing it - may have to change to a slightly steady loss that is more maintainable long term :)

Glad u got through yday!

Good luck with whatever decision you make :)

Do what feels right for you

Xx

Day 5 done and so much easier than yesterday... So much so I almost forgot my 3rd shake :)

starting weight = 24.0
target weight = 14.0
target date = 31/12/14

Back