Time to bite the bullet!

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Well, here I go. Off for my gym induction at half 11. I am totally gym phobic and haven't set foot in one for nearly 20 yrs! (had a bad experience and it put me right off!)
Wish me luck

Claire xx

good luck. once you get into it again yourll wonder why you hadnt gone before :)

Good luck Claire. It will be fine. I hadn't even been in gym before last year but they were all really nice.

Just remember everyone is there for the same reason and will think good on you for getting fit. Good luck, I bet you love it after a few sessions just like me!

good luck hun, you'll be fine. i used to be like that before but I loved going to the gym once I got the balls to go through the induction etc... but unfortunately i cant afford to at the moment so i do my workouts at home.... but its a great atmosphere at the gym when you see loads of other people working their bums off... makes u wanna work harder x

Thanks guys. I'm sure it will be fine. I'm just dreading being the biggest person there not to mention the unfittest!! I get out of breath climbing stairs!!

Claire xx

Well I did it. It was fine! The trainer said I'm actually not that unfit, which was a huge surprise!!

Now I've got to make sure I go tomorrow!!

Lol well done chick!!

Im soooo unhealthy like!!! But going to start going to the gym soon :)

stick with the gym, take some good music and just enjoy yourself knowing every minute your there your burning fat

Back