Time to change.. Claire's diary

Wow fab that dress will soon zip up freely xxxxx

Oooh its great trying on clothes and you can see the difference! I love it!

Hi Claire
Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.
Your dress will fit you in no time.
Well done for getting to day 6 good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.
Cathy

Hello ladies thank you for your lovely messages it makes me smile loads :)

well im home from shopping with my mum, all i got was bottled water and a pair of tights from George lol, im trying to keep busy till weigh in tonight.. When ever i have dieted like WW id have a cheat night after class. I found myself thinking if i should have a cheat night :( im drinking more but still missing wotsis crisps (shocking)!!

Im proud and chuffed to say my stomach is flat today.. it's a great feeling ive saved money since March for LL and so glad i planned it this way as im wanting to go to spain for 3 months next year so will have to put a deposit down soon to see my friends :)

Can i ask a question do u all still drink on the same day as weigh in? ive only had a cuppa today as i dont want water weight to affect my weigh in tonight?

happy monday and will report in later on woo hoo lol

Last edited:
Hey lovely girl, I always did the cheat thing after previous diets like WW, however when i started LL i decided I had to change habits for my body to change and so I never had cheat night again after being weighed.

When it comes to water, I tend to keep it to the minimum on WI day.

Hope the WI was a success tonight, cant weight(ha see what I did there) to hear how you have done. xx

Good luck with the WI tonight Claire. Still need to drink. I used to stop about 4 hours before my WI and take a bottle of water with me to drink in class.

I think as long as you drink a stable amount of water most days then you won't notice the water's effect on your weight. Think about it - you should have roughly the same amount of extra "water weight"!

The ladies above know more than I though! ;)

Hiya, I used to drink about 2 litres before WI but someone mentioned it can increase your weight by a couple of pounds! As i said in a previous post i now drink bare min on weigh days and i do have mixed views about it. In my simple brain I think any weight you have lost will have already gone by your WI so in theory the water shouldn't matter the day of WI. I'm no expect, do what's right for you don't get hung up on it, easy for me to say I know, I remember asking the same question myself!

Good luck for this week, doing well Hun xx

Evening ladies thank you for your posts :) well where do i start im such a drama queen LOL
weigh in last night was ace i lost 8.5 lbs was so happy couldnt stop smiling to myself and texted my family to tell them the news straight away :) my mum was so shocked.. i reckon she must of thought id lose 2 lbs, because she was speechless haha came home read my magazines,bath then bed.

Today well i was a stress head its my friends birthday on the weekend and she gave me £100 to look after for her back in April some time this was to buy her birthday outfit :) fine i can do that....mmmm I coem to look for it in my shoe box, it's not there how can this be i ask? I didnt need to look anywhere else but there as thats where i hide personal belongings of mine. Anyway cut a long story short I cant find it so ate today a huge bag of peanuts this evening in bed :( :( :(
my oh my im wide awake tonight and full of wind, not good i dread to think the effect this will have on me now, as once i start i may carry on. Once 100% again i can do it again tomorrow is going to kill me..........:cry::cry:

I hope evryone is well tonight :)

i will be on here allllllllllll day tomorrow for distraction :p x

Oh Blimey Claire !!!
Great loss though - the weight I mean !!!

Oh hunni,

what to say? hope you are not feeling so stressed today, you'll soon get back into it, fantastic weight loss so far.

sending good vibes your way xx

Oh Blimey Claire !!!
Great loss though - the weight I mean !!!
hahaha lol thank you..
Oh hunni,

what to say? hope you are not feeling so stressed today, you'll soon get back into it, fantastic weight loss so far.

sending good vibes your way xx

Thank you..:)

well a good start today :

shake 12pm which is late for me
porridge 4:30pm
last shake 8:30pm
3 litres so far.. so im getting there:)

my mum saved me with the missing money.. love her to bits :D:D:D

claire x

Well sounds like you have it all under control xx

Always remember: just because you fall off the wagon it doesn't mean you can't climb back on! :)

Looks like you remembered that this time - go you, and congrats on your weight loss this week!

Hello all well yesterday was fine :) dead chuffed with myself ive had a bar for brekkie and will have my second shake at 3ish :)
im off to the park with my younger cousins ive made a flask of tea so i will be fine. I love LL :) :)
happy thursday everyone xx

Aw you sound so positive, thats fab!

I too love LL, it has given me my life back! I actually look in the mirror and like what I see now, not going to say there isnt room for improvement of course there is, but still!

Have fun at the park xxx

Sunday...
as it really been 3 days since i posted gosh..

well ive struggled alot since friday, been having second thoughts again. I went to the cinemas to watch bridemaids with my friends loved the film alot, they all talked about going for a curry.

as none of my friends no about LL i just felt nervous about telling them while we were stood in town to why i cant eat off plan.
My friend said to me are u still dieting i said yes and cant eat anything else for tonight.

They were fine then decided to get a pizza from Big johns i was glad they decided this as i was telling myself in my mind to have a shower and go to bed and leave them to it. I really hate being apart from the crowd these days finding myself really emotional.
Today i went to church and have been fine have had 2 bars today though.. :( scales are only 2 lbs down today so WI might be a disappointed one. Once im back at work this feeling may disappear........ well im hoping anyway. :)

Im off to bed now... knackered claire needs her beauty sleep lol xx

Don't beat yourself up about things hun. The curries and pizzas will be there when you finish LL and just think how you will feel being so much slimmer going out with them. Honestly don't focus on what you can't do and what you can't have just think and focus on your mini goals and the end goal. It is worth it honestly it is it gets do much easier as time goes by, trust me xxxx

Think maybe these are just the little times that people struggle as as you know i am the same, think we need that weigh in to spure us on!

I lost around 11lb last week ( by home scales) and think I too have only lost about 2 this week but a loss is a loss and the amount we have shed in 2 weeks is fab.

Chin up girl, we can do this,xx

Back