Time to change.. Claire's diary

Well I didn't get back to sleep so was up and dressed and went to the gym :) I'm a shake down and off to work now. :) :) commeeee on Claire needs to be slim again lol
X

Tremendous weight loss, you go girl! Well done for resorting to the gym rather than caving in to temptaions.

Morning its all sooo quiet ive had a fabby week weigh in tomorrow birthday this weekend cant wait. yes i am coming off plan for the evening only not the while day as i will go crazy :)... but times with my best friends means alot. I keep thinking if i will be in the 10's tomorrow.......let's hope so anyway LL rocks lol
happy sunday guys xx thanx for your support xx

Morning weigh in this week 2 lbs off only just made the 10's but won't be able to enjoy the feeling for long... :( my restart will take place after my birthday now.
Happy Friday all x

Morning weigh in this week 2 lbs off only just made the 10's but won't be able to enjoy the feeling for long... :( my restart will take place after my birthday now.
Happy Friday all x

Happy birthday hunni, 2 lbs is better than nothing well done.

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Happy Birthday Claire have a great day and yippee we made it into the 10s for our birthdays :bliss::bliss::bliss::birthday::birthday::bday::candle1:
Cathy

Happy Birthdays and congratulations to you both.
Well done ladies.
:birthday::birthday:

hello ladies thank you for my birthday wishes... ive had a lovely day :) i was just saying to my mum i dont know when im going to start LL again.. as i dont want to put it off for to long.

gosh restarts are hard for me what shall i do? please

hello ladies thank you for my birthday wishes... ive had a lovely day :) i was just saying to my mum i dont know when im going to start LL again.. as i dont want to put it off for to long.

gosh restarts are hard for me what shall i do? please

I would jump straight back on hunni, but make sure your head is in the right place, you got into the 10's right? so have you got much more to lose?

I have trained my head to just 1 more stone, which helps big time, the new RTM will be 8 weeks I believe (longer if needed) and I hope to do these 8 weeks prior to Xmas (talk to LLC tonight about this).

A good plan and goal will help you, you have done soooo well, I also found it easier to restart on a work day, less time to think about it etc.

Keep posting, that's a big one to keep on track as I found to my peril.

Good luck, you can do it you know you can. xxx

I wish I didnt have my birthday off now!!

Hi all i still haven't restarted im struggling and work trousers don't feel comfy anymore:cry::cry::cry::cry:

how do i tackle this?x

What to do

Morning its all sooo quiet ive had a fabby week weigh in tomorrow birthday this weekend cant wait. yes i am coming off plan for the evening only not the while day as i will go crazy :)... but times with my best friends means alot. I keep thinking if i will be in the 10's tomorrow.......let's hope so anyway LL rocks lol
happy sunday guys xx thanx for your support xx

Hello Claire
This is what you said a week ago. I am coming off the plan for the evening only. For whatever reason sometimes our plans go awry.
Only YOU can make the decision of what to do. YOU said LL rocks and it does.
So if you wanna get into those 10s make the decision and as my LLC would say (and I mean it kindly):
"Build a bridge and get over yourself" - and start again - properly.
:bighug:

Hi Claire
Hope your managing a bit better.I have had a couple of days off plan with the wedding and travelling but got back on the wagon today. Two litres of water so far and three shakes.Weigh in tonight so ill face the music and move on.
You need to look at your initial goals and if you are not where you want to be then decide how you an get there.Its a shame to sabotage all the effort you have put in so far not to achieve your goal.
Hope you are able to get back on track you can do it if you really want to.
Cathy

Morning ladies :) thank you for your supportive posts means alot honestly , I've Been lurking really on and off the diet for silly reasons. My LLC is fantastic she hasn't given up on me so supportive meet for coffee last week Friday in town, so here I am again restart is Sunday an i haven't been pigging out at all I've been calorie counting and using my shakes for lunch at work... I'm up 3 lbs since my birthday weight so I can do it not overheat I mean.

I need to give this Journey a goof bash and be 100% with myself as I can't keep yo-yoing on, so Here I am.

Hope everyone is doing well? I'd like to know theses other people here still lol:) the board is really quiet xx

Claire x

Wow it's quiet :( since I lasted posted I've lost 10.5 lbs :) yay me but I've decided to leave LL now, it's the right choice.

Best of luck to everyone and thank you for your support xx

Take care Claire, i'm sure you have your reasons for leaving LL but remember everything you've learnt about food, put it into practice and see the rewards. Well done on losing 10.5 lb and good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well after 9 hours of posting im missing LL... feel so rubbish tonight about food :( only eaten 1000 cals but missing the empty feeling already......... oh claire lol

Not sure what you are going to do, but we do sometimes have our weight wrapped up in other things, that are holding us back, is there anything holding you back?

Not sure what you are going to do, but we do sometimes have our weight wrapped up in other things, that are holding us back, is there anything holding you back?
Hello Divster it's mainly the cost of LL really... :( im thinking about carrying on with VLCD but CD instead really, just so confused and refuse to give up on myself right now:cry::cry:

There is always Exante if cost is the main worry. I saw you had liked one of my postings, so came and "checked you out" as you do! ;)

Back