Time to change.. Claire's diary

claire30

Banned
Hello all Im Claire I live in Birmingham with my boyfriend.. :) im so glad i have found this forum as i am joining LL tonight at 8pm very nervous as I have only ever done ww. I amd 24 lbs over weight and it's time to take action, my cousin is doing LL and as lost 4 stone since May 2011.:)

I hope i do well on LL as I have not done a VLCD before..:) I will have a read of diaries now,and I really hope to make new friends on this LL journey..

luv C

Good luck Claire and welcome

You will lose that in no time x

Good luck Claire xx

Hello and thank you so much for people's messages :)

day 1 so far so good 2 litres down and 2 more packs to have and i feel fine.!
claire x

Well im still going strong and the scales are 6 lbs down already.. i must care on and have no blips at the weekend.

im not drinking enough water at all must aim for 3 litres today.!

C x

Hello and welcome, your weight will come off in no time at all. Drink plenty of water and keep yourself busy xx

We both started the same day :)

How are you feeling today? I have felt rough at some points today but not too bad really. Am in ketosis, just done the stick test so all good.

Hope you are holding in there xx

We both started the same day :)

How are you feeling today? I have felt rough at some points today but not too bad really. Am in ketosis, just done the stick test so all good.

Hope you are holding in there xx
Hello and thanx for your post im trying to log on each day :) ive felt sick alday not enjoying it so far really. but trying to hang in till weigh in day next week.

I have no plans this weekend so staying at home lol ive had 2.5 litres so far my its hard how are you? x

Hello Claire,
Sorryyou aren't feeling too good. Try and stick with it - drink the water little and often, not in great quantities all at once. If you start early as soon as you get up and just keep sipping regularly it'll be easier. LL uses the water wheel analogy- keep it topped up.
Hope you feel better soon.

Morning all thank you so much for your posts i keep reading them back each day.. I had a rough night last night couldnt sleep so started crying like a baby i was up from 12:10 till 4:55am this morning.

I can down to watch tv, then opened the fridge picked up a yogurt dipped the spoon in it licked it, but stopped straight away.

it's so hard this week i hope it gets better, as it should as ive been on the scales this morning and im 6 lbs down already i hope i can make it 7 lbs by weigh in day :) :) im staying in today as im waiting for my nan to pop round for a lil chat shes 77 years old and so funny bless ya.

so far ive had a shake and coffee.. i hope i get to have a nap this afternoon :) is this lack of sleep normal please?

happy weekend everyone x

Oh dear,
Yes it was for me. My head was buzzing when I first started LL.
I hope it settles down soon for you.
One word of advice - try not to keep weighing yourself all the time. It's easy to become obsessed. All scales are different, your weight will fluctuate during the day.
I used to just get weighed once a week at LL.
It's hard, but you soon get used to it.
Hope you are having a good visit with your Nan.
Try and distract yourself by having non food related stuff to do-
maybe a walk, coffee with a friend, lovely bubbly bath, do your nails, read a book, etc etc.

Hi hun, sorry you arent feeling too good. Try to do something to take your mind off how you are feeling! A nice bubble bath or paint your nails, go for a nice walk when your gran has gone home maybe.

The first few days are always the hardest, once you get your first WI out the way it will spur you on for sure, as I am sure the 6lb seen already has done.

You can do this really you can, stay focused on your end goal and keep posting I laways find that a good distraction. xx

Oh dear,
Yes it was for me. My head was buzzing when I first started LL.
I hope it settles down soon for you.
One word of advice - try not to keep weighing yourself all the time. It's easy to become obsessed. All scales are different, your weight will fluctuate during the day.
I used to just get weighed once a week at LL.
It's hard, but you soon get used to it.
Hope you are having a good visit with your Nan.
Try and distract yourself by having non food related stuff to do-
maybe a walk, coffee with a friend, lovely bubbly bath, do your nails, read a book, etc etc.

LOL we posted the same time with similar advice, how in tune are we lol xxxx

We already knew that, didn't we?
Interested in the hairdressing idea. You'd be a good advert, you've got lovely hair. xx

We already knew that, didn't we?
Interested in the hairdressing idea. You'd be a good advert, you've got lovely hair. xx

Yes we certainly did know that SB! ;)

Aw thank you so much xxx

Thank you ladies gosh my nan was here for 6 hours chatting my ears off lol.. i walked her to the bus stop, she then gave me a tenner to buy some magazines LOL bless ya.

she must know im bored so ive spent £6.00 on mags this evening im just reading Reveal now looking at them short dresses :) so far so good im going to have a bar at 7pm. I havent slept so hoping i will sleep through tonight.

I may go to the gym tomorrow and do zumba as i havent been for days, and miss working out already.

how is everyone else doing tonight ?

claire

Hey hun, nice to here you had a good afternoon with your grna, bless her giving you some pennies. Well spent though, I love reading trashy mags and checking out the fashion sections and seeing what all the celebs are wearing and doing with their hair and makeup.

As for your plan to go exercise, just be very careful because it can impact on your weightloss and also remember you are on a vlcd so it isnt always advised.

Have a great evening xxx

Hello all its sunday already wow its come round fast.. the scales are looking great so far i cant believe ive lost such a big amount already :) ive been into town Bull Ring and brought a lovely dress from zara i kept looking around the shop at other items, then coming back and looking at the same dress.

It's very fitted a size 10 it fits but does'nt zip up at the back, well i got it on atleast lol so this is my lil aim, ive had 2 shakes so far abit early i know but needed it. Im going to my mum's for dinner well i will be upstairs when they are eating. I can do that easy :)

My zara dress is calling my name Claireee lol
happy sunday everyone x

Hello and thanx for your post im trying to log on each day :) ive felt sick alday not enjoying it so far really. but trying to hang in till weigh in day next week.

I have no plans this weekend so staying at home lol ive had 2.5 litres so far my its hard how are you? x

Hi Claire,

Am doig ok thanks, day 6 has come round quite quickly really.

I have been still cooking meals for the family and dont feel too bad doing so and looks as if I have lost around 9 pounds in these 6 days so all good.:)

Sorry to hear you were feeling sick all day, I have had the odd wave of nausea but soon gone, hope you are feeling better now.

Let me know how you are doing now xx Take care and keep drinking.

Lornaxx

Back