Time to face the music...

izzay

I've had a horrendous week :( I've not had a single day where I havnt oversynned..My best synning day was probably around 30 syns....the worst was dominos and cookie dough so I really dread tonight...
And Ive been shredding so I expected a small gain because of that alone...I have a feeling I should say goodbye to the 2 stone mark :(
Tomorrow is a new week though and Im having a 100% week :)

Yes go and face music and then come back with a fresh canvas to start again and have a fab loss :)

The best thing you can do is get back to class, get the line drawn and get yourself all motivated for a good week ahead!

All you can do is start again! Hopefully you have it out of your system now and can start fresh :) Everyone has a slip up now and then but its all about getting back on track :D

I faced the music, and it was only a 1lb gain, it could have been so much worse so I can live with that.
My line has been drawn and I woke up to a 100% week this week, with planning and food diaries :) Im going to get the pound off and another for good measure :)

Good luck for this week and well done for going back, you definitely did the right thing!

I have had many a week when I lose the plot for one day and then think ''oh sod it'' and then a couple of days later I think ''oooh I think I'm going down with flu so I wont go'' but you know what? I always do go and its NEVER as bad as you think - oh apart from Christmas lol.

Well done on your teeny gain and for facing the music x

Back