time to get my life back 8st to loose

popnfresh

Hi all long time lurker on the sight getting inspiration from your posts so decided to take the plunge and join, hoping you can help me on my journey. started WW pp 4 weeks ago at 19st2lbs have a 9 pound loss so far, paid for 12 weeks today to try keep me on track cause i need all the help I can get! ha! best of luck to you all on your journeys x

Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck for all your future weight loss, it's the start of a new journey. I am on day 2 of me diet and feel so positive. Well done on paying for 12 weeks, that is commitment to your weight loss :) x

Oh I am a silly old bint Thksfrthmmrs (is that text spk for Thanks for the memories? I have a mobile, but can't get the hang of texting) I thought you were 8 stone to start with I thought 'I wish I weighed 8 stones, I'd be doing cartwheels everywhere!

hey guys,

thanks a mil for your support! really do appreciate it! i lost another 7lbs since i posted so have 1st 2 pounds down now. What do ye do to stay motivated any tips?

I'm going to give myself a little treat with each stone off. That's what motivates me... maybe some new lipstick, a blouse or something in a size smaller. I also have a shirt I haven't been able to get into for many moons so I am going to try that on each week and see how the waistband moves closer together!

that's a good idea GWW, I do like your blouse idea, i have a back protector for when riding my horse but it stopped fitting a long time ago, and i hate not wearing one as my little fella has a big attitude and doesn't always do what he's asked!!!!! really want to get back into that so I can feel more confident again (had a fall a while back, horse was more interested in chasing the chickens than jumping!) so shall use that as my motivator me thinks!!!!!!!

How's it going Popn You OK?

hey GWW,

yup all good had a bit of a blow out yesterday so trying to pull myself back on track by weigh in on thur morning! really want to loose 1lb to get my next silver 7 so fingers crossed!
how are you getting on? x

hi popnfresh good luck with your diet i have 4st to lose this site has help me to keep going so we can be buddies if you like

Well done on your losses so far. I started WW a couple of weeks ago.

hi popnfresh good luck with your diet i have 4st to lose this site has help me to keep going so we can be buddies if you like

good morning!

thanks Shonaw need all the help I can get! how are you getting on so far x

hi yes so far so good i have losed 6lb so far weigh in on monday so fingers crossed i lose more

i am so glad i found this forum as i am also positive for my journey ahead with 4 stone to lose

How are you getting on shonaw?

Back