ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

I don't like salad!

I sometimes have a banana in the evening. I eat strawberries when mum buys them too. But I don't like many fruits either, I'm quite picky :p

Awwwww ok Sweetie, hope u didn't think I was being rude, was just looking at ways to 'pad out' your meals without adding PP. A friend of mine did SW and they told her to eat her banana as early in the day because apparently the later u eat it the more it hinders your weight loss so could u add your banana to your brekkie? X

Oohh... I love a banana with my brekkie.
I don't feel like breakfast is complete without my banana.

Weetabix - gym - banana.
It's how it is.
Haven't had it the last couple of days and it feels so weird.

Sorry to hear you've put on 2.5lbs... but at least it was expected, you know where you went wrong and you know how to resolve it.
When you want to binge next, think of how you felt in meeting this evening, and let that motivate you to stay away.
And if you have to, as I said to Hels... try lower point alternatives if possible.

Do you have a snack box?!
Somewhere with a bunch low PP snacks (crisps, cakes, chocolate bars), that if you feel a craving coming on, you can (try and) satisfy it with something from there first, before going with something hugely "sinful".
Although they say to drink water first if you get a craving.

And maybe you can up the activity point earning.
If you fancy a chocolate bar, tell yourself you're going to earn those X amount of points before you have it.

It's like when buying yourself a new top or expensive bag or something - thinking about how many hours you'd have to work for in order to earn the money to pay for that item.
Try it with the snacks - think how long you'd have to exercise for to be able to earn enough AP for it.

But you'll get back on it.
You're already seeming much more focused than you were when I first joined here, even if you have had a few slips.

Keep it up.
We believe in you!

How u feeling today Sweetie? X

Nah you weren't rude Serena! I will try eating more fruit rather than reaching for biscuits etc.

Emma I did have a box full of low point chocolate and I would have one thing from it in the evening, but it's all 'normal' chocolate which I can't have any more due to the dairy in it. So it's kind of gathering dust. I haven't really found anything else low point to replace it with, apart from having a banana and an alpro soya dessert in the evening. Or a meringue and a little bit of yogurt (I seem to be okay with yogurt in small quantities).

I'm going to try and up my AP earning this week. I'm going to do Leslie Sansone every day (I'm really enjoying it! I love it when she says something encouraging, even though I know she can't actually see me lol).

I've weighed myself today and I've lost 0.8lbs already (I know I know, shouldn't weigh but I can't seem to break the habit) which I feel good about.

About to take the dog for a nice walk in the sunshine, then lunch time, then this afternoon will do the 1 mile Leslie Sansone walk.

My zumba sticks arrived yesterday at my boyfriends house. I can't wait for Zumba on thursday so I can use them! I will also use them during the Leslie walks as they will help tone my arms.

Nah you weren't rude Serena! I will try eating more fruit rather than reaching for biscuits etc.

Emma I did have a box full of low point chocolate and I would have one thing from it in the evening, but it's all 'normal' chocolate which I can't have any more due to the dairy in it. So it's kind of gathering dust. I haven't really found anything else low point to replace it with, apart from having a banana and an alpro soya dessert in the evening. Or a meringue and a little bit of yogurt (I seem to be okay with yogurt in small quantities).

I'm going to try and up my AP earning this week. I'm going to do Leslie Sansone every day (I'm really enjoying it! I love it when she says something encouraging, even though I know she can't actually see me lol).

I've weighed myself today and I've lost 0.8lbs already (I know I know, shouldn't weigh but I can't seem to break the habit) which I feel good about.

About to take the dog for a nice walk in the sunshine, then lunch time, then this afternoon will do the 1 mile Leslie Sansone walk.

My zumba sticks arrived yesterday at my boyfriends house. I can't wait for Zumba on thursday so I can use them! I will also use them during the Leslie walks as they will help tone my arms.

I'm loving your tenacity in this message,great to see you're back on the wagon. Hope u enjoy your Leslie walk,I'm going to be do doing mine in a while,once I can remove my bum from the sofa!!!x

You seem to be in a much better mind frame. I'm the same as you tbh I weigh myself everyday without fail. Which everyone tells me that I shouldn't. I think it's a case of if you do weigh and gain a bit you don't get too down about it and just move on and learn from it :).

I hope you have a nice loss this week so you have some more faith in yourself.

:)

Hi hun ive found u:) glad your back on the wagon hun. U can do it i no u can. Live laugh love and learn is my motto hun.x

Hi hun ive found u:) glad your back on the wagon hun. U can do it i no u can. Live laugh love and learn is my motto hun.x

And with us around u get all of those! X

And with us around u get all of those! X

Not sure I've learned much from you lot, other than you're all dirty minded, Trina is incontinent and Serena is a closet lesbian who tries to cover it up by being a man-stealing little minx ;)
Haha.

Not sure I've learned much from you lot, other than you're all dirty minded, Trina is incontinent and Serena is a closet lesbian who tries to cover it up by being a man-stealing little minx ;)
Haha.

OMG u got me! LOL! X Don't forget Shez, the Boob Lover! X

OMG u got me! LOL! X Don't forget Shez, the Boob Lover! X

I don't mind boob lovers.
I'm quite partial to a bit of boob myself.

Was driving into town with the boy at the weekend, and there was this proper buff girl walking down the street, and we both turned our heads to look haha.

I don't mind boob lovers.
I'm quite partial to a bit of boob myself.

Was driving into town with the boy at the weekend, and there was this proper buff girl walking down the street, and we both turned our heads to look haha.

Oh god, there's no stopping u now u had your first catch up lol x

Oh god, there's no stopping u now u had your first catch up lol x

Haha... I've never had an issue looking at women.
I've been doing it for a good while now.

Haha... I've never had an issue looking at women.
I've been doing it for a good while now.

Are u sure you're not half in the closet ;-) x

Are u sure you're not half in the closet ;-) x

Nope.
I'm very comfortable in my sexuality.
I like men.
But I appreciate fit women haha.
Especially gorgeous women shorter than 5ft, with dark hair, living in Kent and have daughters named Poppy.

Nope.
I'm very comfortable in my sexuality.
I like men.
But I appreciate fit women haha.
Especially gorgeous women shorter than 5ft, with dark hair, living in Kent and have daughters named Poppy.

Erm hello feelin left out here.x

Back