ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

I do like reading the sun though.
It's more on my intellectual level than stuff like the guardian and mail.
It's less formal and I like reading the little funny 2 sentence news stories.
They're always really random haha

Haha... no.
We just buy it for the freebies lol.
Finding someone to give you their tokens would be ideal.
Do your parents not read it?
Do you not have some chavvy teenage neighbour who buys it just for the boobs?! lol

My parents would be shocked and appalled if they knew I was even considering buying it lol, I'm gonna stand outside Tesco until I see someone clutching a sun and then I might just pounce! X

I do like reading the sun though.
It's more on my intellectual level than stuff like the guardian and mail.
It's less formal and I like reading the little funny 2 sentence news stories.
They're always really random haha

Random is good! I wouldn't have time to read a paper, any free time and I'm on here lol x

My parents would be shocked and appalled if they knew I was even considering buying it lol, I'm gonna stand outside Tesco until I see someone clutching a sun and then I might just pounce! X

Oh... like that are they?!
Oh dear.
Don't tell them it's a sun holiday you're going on then haha.
x

Oh... like that are they?!
Oh dear.
Don't tell them it's a sun holiday you're going on then haha.
x

I have a very strange relationship with my parents....say no more lol x

The cottage cost us about £270 for three nights. It's cheaper during the week and off season.

Was supposed to be having a meal out with friends tonight but I've only got 6 weeklies left and I didnt want another meal out seeing as I only just got back from holiday and had the harvester on monday.

Looking forward to zumba tomorrow night. Was supposed to go to the gym today but am so tired. The film finished at 11pm last night and didnt get to bed until midnight. Up early as I have to be at the jobcentre at 9.30.

The cottage cost us about £270 for three nights. It's cheaper during the week and off season.

Was supposed to be having a meal out with friends tonight but I've only got 6 weeklies left and I didnt want another meal out seeing as I only just got back from holiday and had the harvester on monday.

Looking forward to zumba tomorrow night. Was supposed to go to the gym today but am so tired. The film finished at 11pm last night and didnt get to bed until midnight. Up early as I have to be at the jobcentre at 9.30.

Hope u get on ok with the job centre, know how annoying they can be! Did u book the Cottage through a company? X Good Girl for resisting the meal out tonight, there's always next times Weeklies. X

Back