ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Thanks! Just not looking forward to the car journey much- 4 hours in this heat.

I cant WI on monday as having a joint birthday dinner at the Harvester with my brother. But then it gives me a week to get back on track after the holiday so thats good!

Hi! I had a great birthday thank you. The buffet was lovely and I only had one plate full! I recognised that I felt full and stopped eating- hurrah for me! Usually I keep eating until I feel sick. I hate some sausage rolls, cheese rolls, one duck roll, one piece of garlic bread, one mini quiche and some doritos. Then after I opened my presents I had a bit of strawberry cheesecake and a bit of lemon drizzle cake.

Then went back to my boyfriends for some more presents (and a good old catch up :p) and after lunch we're off to Wales.

A few people yesterday said I look like i've lost weight so that makes me feel good.

Sounds as though your birthday was just perfect :) So proud of you at the Buffet, bet u felt so much better for it. A birthday Catch Up eh ;-) that's some AP earned ;-) Have a safe trip Sweetie, will u still have Minimins access? X

Thanks! Just not looking forward to the car journey much- 4 hours in this heat.

I cant WI on monday as having a joint birthday dinner at the Harvester with my brother. But then it gives me a week to get back on track after the holiday so thats good!

Mmmmmmm Harvester! Fortnightly WI sounds fab especially with your Trip and Birthday. X

Well here I am posting from Wales! The car journey was so long. It took us 5 and a half hours in the end when it was supposed to be 4. I think we spent close to 2 on the M25 :( my shoulder got sunburnt from sitting in the car!

annyway, the cottage we've rented is gorgeous. Really spacious and modern, but at the same time cosy.

Yesterday I had 3 croissants for breakfast, a ham sandwich and french fries for lunch, some cheese and onion crisps in the car, 3 sausages in a baguette for tea with strawberries and yogurt for dessert.

I dont know if it was nerves or the cheese and onion crisps but I had stomach pain and bad IBS last night :( i'm hoping its okay for today as we're going to Cardiff for the doctor who experience and possibly the castle.

Well here I am posting from Wales! The car journey was so long. It took us 5 and a half hours in the end when it was supposed to be 4. I think we spent close to 2 on the M25 :( my shoulder got sunburnt from sitting in the car!

annyway, the cottage we've rented is gorgeous. Really spacious and modern, but at the same time cosy.

Yesterday I had 3 croissants for breakfast, a ham sandwich and french fries for lunch, some cheese and onion crisps in the car, 3 sausages in a baguette for tea with strawberries and yogurt for dessert.

I dont know if it was nerves or the cheese and onion crisps but I had stomach pain and bad IBS last night :( i'm hoping its okay for today as we're going to Cardiff for the doctor who experience and possibly the castle.

Sounds as though you did really well with your food yesterday! Damn IBS :-( It's the curse for both of us! Mmmmmmm croissants, I've not had one of those since I started the plan! Hope u enjoy the Castle and Experience today. X

I'm so jealous you're away in Wales on such a glorious weekend.
And in such a beautiful cottage.

Food choices sound brilliant.
You're doing so well this week.
It's a shame you can't weigh on monday to see how well you've actually done.
But stick with it this week and you'll have a fantastic result next monday.
That silver 7 will be yours again and some.

Hope you enjoy Dr Who.
Have an awesome time!!
x

Well the doctor who experience was fantastic. On the way in you had to help the doctor escape the pandorica and you had to help fly the tardis. There were daleks and weeping angels too! Then once you'd done that you looked around the exhibits and took photos etc.

before we went in we had lunch in the millennium centre. I had a sausage roll. For dinner i had fish fingers and waffle. I was saying to my boyfriend last night that i dont know if its because im on holiday or if we dont have much food in but ive hardly thought about eating or binging!

We didnt do cardiff castle as it was so hot we just wanted to come back to the cottage and relax.

Today we have the carvery at lunch time then we might explore some Abbey ruins and possibly a waterfall.

Well the doctor who experience was fantastic. On the way in you had to help the doctor escape the pandorica and you had to help fly the tardis. There were daleks and weeping angels too! Then once you'd done that you looked around the exhibits and took photos etc.

before we went in we had lunch in the millennium centre. I had a sausage roll. For dinner i had fish fingers and waffle. I was saying to my boyfriend last night that i dont know if its because im on holiday or if we dont have much food in but ive hardly thought about eating or binging!

We didnt do cardiff castle as it was so hot we just wanted to come back to the cottage and relax.

Today we have the carvery at lunch time then we might explore some Abbey ruins and possibly a waterfall.

Carvery! Jealous.com! Think of me while I'm eating my Picnic! X Glad you're enjoying your time away, sounds as though you're making some excellent food choices. X

Good Morning Sweetie :) Hows the Mini-Trip going? Do u come home today?x

Morning! Yup, home today. Leaving very soon in fact.

Yesterday was SO hot. We had our carvery and came back to the cottage. We stayed inside for the rest of the day as it was so hot! The carvery was okay, not the best I've had. I left most of my turkey. I had apple crumble for dessert with no cream or custard and left a bit of that too!

Morning! Yup, home today. Leaving very soon in fact.

Yesterday was SO hot. We had our carvery and came back to the cottage. We stayed inside for the rest of the day as it was so hot! The carvery was okay, not the best I've had. I left most of my turkey. I had apple crumble for dessert with no cream or custard and left a bit of that too!

Wow you've really done so well Sweetie!!! Do u think it was the heat or just being away? Hope u have a safe journey.x

Hey Sarah.

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend.
Very jealous and glad you enjoyed it.

Did you leave food because you weren't enjoying it, or because you were portion controlling?!
Extremely well done on your food choices, you've done brilliantly, and let's just hope you can keep up the brilliant work this week for WI next monday.
You'll have your silver 7 back no doubt if you can keep it up.

I left the turkey because it was dry... And some of the crumble because I was full!

am back in essex now. The return journey was MUCH easier and quicker thank god.

Off to my house now ready for me and my brothers birthday meal at the harvester!

I left the turkey because it was dry... And some of the crumble because I was full!

Off to my house now ready for me and my brothers birthday meal at the harvester!

Mmmmmm Enjoy Harvester! I love it there :) glad you're home safely. X

Well done on leaving food because you were full.
I have a problem doing that as I've mentioned many times before, so probably wouldn't have been able to leave any.

Harvester was good though havent had a chance to look up how many points it was... I know it will be tons! I had back bacon and cheese beef burger with fries and chocolate fudge cake for dessert. But today was the last day of my holiday- WW starts again tomorrow. I will have a mini WI tomorrow to see if I put any weight on over my holiday. I think it was 1.2lbs.

Harvester was good though havent had a chance to look up how many points it was... I know it will be tons! I had back bacon and cheese beef burger with fries and chocolate fudge cake for dessert. But today was the last day of my holiday- WW starts again tomorrow. I will have a mini WI tomorrow to see if I put any weight on over my holiday. I think it was 1.2lbs.

Good Luck for your mini WI, hopefully it won't be as bad as you think! X

Good attitude towards the food.
Holiday over, back on plan today.
That's how I'm planning on working my birthday.
2 slightly off plan days, then back on it.

Glad you enjoyed your week - birthday, Wales and harvester and hope the mini wi goes well.

I thought of you yesterday.
I was playing a game called 94 seconds on my phone and you had to name something in the topic they give you with the starting letter then give you. 1 point for a correct answer, 2 points for an unusual correct answer.

The question was chemical element beginning with U =D
Definitely got 2 points for that answer
Haha.

Well I weighed myself this morning and without clothes I was 13st 13lbs and I think before I went away I was between 13st 12.2lbs and 13st 12.8lbs so I haven't put much on at all.

I worked out my points for yesterday and it was quite shocking! My meal at the harvester was loads.

Breakfast- porridge 6pp
Lunch- m&s chicken sandwich with yogurt dressing 7pp, shortbread 14pp
Dinner- gourmet bacon and emmental beef burger 19pp, three quarters seasoned fries 5pp, chocolate fudge cake 19pp, half a bottle of j20 2pp

72pp total
33/33 dailies
39/49 weeklies

10 weeklies remaining

I thought I'd upload a few pictures from my holiday!

IMG_1422.jpg

This was our cottage. It's a barn conversion and it was huge inside!

IMG_1433.jpg

Me standing underneath the Millennium Centre in Cardiff

IMG_1451.jpg

In the Doctor Who exhibition

IMG_1547.JPG

Me in the garden of our cottage blowing a kiss!

Going to the cinema later with my boyfriend and taking a dairy free chocolate bar with me.

Discovered some YUMMY macaroons in Tesco- they are made by a company called Mrs Crimble and they are wheat, gluten and dairy free. So yummy and 5pp each.

Well I weighed myself this morning and without clothes I was 13st 13lbs and I think before I went away I was between 13st 12.2lbs and 13st 12.8lbs so I haven't put much on at all.

I worked out my points for yesterday and it was quite shocking! My meal at the harvester was loads.

Breakfast- porridge 6pp
Lunch- m&s chicken sandwich with yogurt dressing 7pp, shortbread 14pp
Dinner- gourmet bacon and emmental beef burger 19pp, three quarters seasoned fries 5pp, chocolate fudge cake 19pp, half a bottle of j20 2pp

72pp total
33/33 dailies
39/49 weeklies

10 weeklies remaining

I thought I'd upload a few pictures from my holiday!

View attachment 99107

This was our cottage. It's a barn conversion and it was huge inside!

View attachment 99108

Me standing underneath the Millennium Centre in Cardiff

View attachment 99109

In the Doctor Who exhibition

View attachment 99110

Me in the garden of our cottage blowing a kiss!

Going to the cinema later with my boyfriend and taking a dairy free chocolate bar with me.

Discovered some YUMMY macaroons in Tesco- they are made by a company called Mrs Crimble and they are wheat, gluten and dairy free. So yummy and 5pp each.

Wow hun that cottage luks gorgeous. Luks like u had a brill time. I Think uve dun realy well with your food and u should b very proud of yourself.x p.s u dont luk 13.13 at al in your pics.x

Back