ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

That cottage is gorgeous.
Thanks for uploading the pics.

And Trina is right, you definitely don't look 13.13.

You've done brilliantly with your time off plan and what a brilliant result - less than a pound on.
Please continue to stay on track this week.
You've worked far too hard to give up now.

Hey Sweetie :)

Only just had chance to sit down and look at your pics, you look so lovely in your pics, I just love the one of you blowing a kiss :) I totally agree that you don't look 13 13, far far from it, I know someone at the School who is 12 Stone exactly and they are tall too but look far bigger than you! Did u rent the Cottage?

Make sure u check the Reduced bit in Tesco for those Macaroons, they always have them in ours and they are normally something silly like 25p a pack!

Lots of love Sweetie. X

Thank everyone for your kind words! Yes we rented the cottage for three nights. Will definitely check out the reduced section!

Today's intake (still got tea to eat but I know what I'm having)

Breakfast- none
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, marmalade 1pp, cheese puffs 6pp, pringles 9pp
Dinner- egg noodles 5pp, soy and garlic sauce 5pp, chicken breast 4pp
Snack- dairy free choc bar 6pp

38pp
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

5 weeklies remaining

Thank everyone for your kind words! Yes we rented the cottage for three nights. Will definitely check out the reduced section!

Today's intake (still got tea to eat but I know what I'm having)

Breakfast- none
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, marmalade 1pp, cheese puffs 6pp, pringles 9pp
Dinner- egg noodles 5pp, soy and garlic sauce 5pp, chicken breast 4pp
Snack- dairy free choc bar 6pp

38pp
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

5 weeklies remaining

Mmmmmm looks tasty, is it expensive to hire the cottage? Looking for somewhere to go later on this year.x

Mmmmmm looks tasty, is it expensive to hire the cottage? Looking for somewhere to go later on this year.x

I was going to ask the same thing.
But Serena, you should really look into the sun's £9.50 holidays.
They are brilliant. I've been on 3 now and they are brilliant value and the accommodation is always good.
They're running at the moment, and I'd advise getting tomorrow's paper as all the information about dates and locations and the booking form should be in it tomorrow.

My trip to Essex last July and my weekend in Wales were both sun holidays. I also went to Devon for m-f last October.
I'm considering booking a weekend in Cumbria next march so I can climb scafell pike with the boy.

I was going to ask the same thing.
But Serena, you should really look into the sun's £9.50 holidays.
They are brilliant. I've been on 3 now and they are brilliant value and the accommodation is always good.
They're running at the moment, and I'd advise getting tomorrow's paper as all the information about dates and locations and the booking form should be in it tomorrow.

My trip to Essex last July and my weekend in Wales were both sun holidays. I also went to Devon for m-f last October.
I'm considering booking a weekend in Cumbria next march so I can climb scafell pike with the boy.

Do they run in School Holidays Sweetie? X

Do they run in School Holidays Sweetie? X

They do sometimes.

When are the school holidays this year?

They have breaks M-F at the end of October/Beginning of November 21st, 28th & 4th or F-M Oct 25th, Nov 1st.
I'm not sure which of those are half term.

And then there's 2014 dates of M-F April 4th, 11th, 25th and F-M April 7th, 14th, 28th (some of those should cover easter?!?!)

Occasionally they will do breaks for over the summer holidays, but I think you have to book them through the offer earlier in the year.

They do sometimes.

When are the school holidays this year?

They have breaks M-F at the end of October/Beginning of November 21st, 28th & 4th or F-M Oct 25th, Nov 1st.
I'm not sure which of those are half term.

And then there's 2014 dates of M-F April 4th, 11th, 25th and F-M April 7th, 14th, 28th (some of those should cover easter?!?!)

Occasionally they will do breaks for over the summer holidays, but I think you have to book them through the offer earlier in the year.

Ooooo I'm definitely going to buy the paper tomorrow :) Gotta be worth a look! X

Ooooo I'm definitely going to buy the paper tomorrow :) Gotta be worth a look! X

Yeah, give it a go.
There's only 2 downsides.
1) You have to pay for a minimum of 4 people, so it won't be £9.50pp if just the two of you go, it'll be £19 each, but that'll be for 3-4 nights, so works out £4.75/£6.33 pppn. And there may also be service charge/entertainment passes on top, but it gives you the details for each park and you can decide which one works out best value for you.
Occasionally there'll have an offer where a certain date at certain parks are free or half price entertainment/service, and some of them also have the option of half-board catering.
2) You can't choose where or when you go. They give you options of dates and locations and you choose 5 dates and 5 locations you'd like to go to, and they'll hopefully send you a date & location from those you picked. If you're not fussed about where to go, you can also say that you'd be willing to accept any park in a certain location.

Really is worth checking out.
You have to collect 10 tokens.
They only started Saturday, so you've only missed 4, and they tend to run it for about a week or so longer than the number of days needed to collect.

I think they're brilliant, and who can fault a holiday for about £50 for a midweek/weekend break?!

We went to a Haven in Wales, and it was amazing.
I could've easily stayed on site all weekend, there was so much to do, but I was very keen on climbing Mount Snowdon so we didn't.
But we went in the arcades as much as possible, spent time on the beach & in the pool.
Wanted to do archery & crazy golf but there just wasn't enough time.

Just checked the details - need to collect 10 tokens that are printed from July 6th to July 25th, so you've got plenty of time to collect if you start tomorrow.

Also, the terms & conditions and all the info are definitely in tomorrow's paper.
You can also look online.
Google The Sun Holidays and it should come up.
The right site is the sun website and ends /holidays

Don't wanna put the actual address on here because I'm not sure if it's allowed.
But you'll find it.

Just checked the details - need to collect 10 tokens that are printed from July 6th to July 25th, so you've got plenty of time to collect if you start tomorrow.

Also, the terms & conditions and all the info are definitely in tomorrow's paper.
You can also look online.
Google The Sun Holidays and it should come up.
The right site is the sun website and ends /holidays

Don't wanna put the actual address on here because I'm not sure if it's allowed.
But you'll find it.

Found it :) Thank You Sweetie :) Could I just collect Monday-Friday Tickets? As those papers are cheaper aren't they? X

Found it :) Thank You Sweetie :) Could I just collect Monday-Friday Tickets? As those papers are cheaper aren't they? X

Yeah, there's enough weekday papers left for you to be able to do that.
You'll only have 2 spare days though if you miss any, so try not to miss any more than that or you'll have to get a weekend paper.
But yes... they're only 40p during the week and 50p/60p at weekends, can't remember which, mum usually buys it teehee

Yeah, there's enough weekday papers left for you to be able to do that.
You'll only have 2 spare days though if you miss any, so try not to miss any more than that or you'll have to get a weekend paper.
But yes... they're only 40p during the week and 50p/60p at weekends, can't remember which, mum usually buys it teehee

Even cheaper for you then ;-)

Even cheaper for you then ;-)

Yep yep yep haha.

The sun also do camping for £1 per night sometimes if that's ever something you're interested in.
Poppy's perhaps a little bit too young for now, but for future reference.
I've been on a couple of those as well - but we went when it was cold haha.
Like October time.
Silly move lol.

Yep yep yep haha.

The sun also do camping for £1 per night sometimes if that's ever something you're interested in.
Poppy's perhaps a little bit too young for now, but for future reference.
I've been on a couple of those as well - but we went when it was cold haha.
Like October time.
Silly move lol.

Do u need to have your own tent? You're The Sun Holiday expert! X

Do u need to have your own tent? You're The Sun Holiday expert! X

Unfortunately yes.
But keep an eye out... now/the next few weeks are gonna be the best time to get a tent if you wanted one because it's heading out of summer and into christmas season in the stores.
By mid august, stores will have halloween stock, fireworks and starting to get christmas stock in.
We've already actually got some christmas stock in at work now.
The arts and crafty bits because crafters like to start their christmas card/present making early to get it done in time for the big event.

So yeah... chances are tents will start going on sale soon to get rid of excess stock =)

I love the sun.
I was collecting the tokens for 2 free warwick castle tickets but got so busy that I missed the entry deadline =(

But I've had 2 free tickets to Alton Towers twice (although missed the second chance to go because that's when I started my new job as you may remember me posting about), 2 free tickets to Chessington and 2 free tickets to Thorpe Park (and it seems as if they may be putting free Thorpe Park tickets in their papers again this summer, which will be quite exciting).

Unfortunately yes.
But keep an eye out... now/the next few weeks are gonna be the best time to get a tent if you wanted one because it's heading out of summer and into christmas season in the stores.
By mid august, stores will have halloween stock, fireworks and starting to get christmas stock in.
We've already actually got some christmas stock in at work now.
The arts and crafty bits because crafters like to start their christmas card/present making early to get it done in time for the big event.

So yeah... chances are tents will start going on sale soon to get rid of excess stock =)

I love the sun.
I was collecting the tokens for 2 free warwick castle tickets but got so busy that I missed the entry deadline =(

But I've had 2 free tickets to Alton Towers twice (although missed the second chance to go because that's when I started my new job as you may remember me posting about), 2 free tickets to Chessington and 2 free tickets to Thorpe Park (and it seems as if they may be putting free Thorpe Park tickets in their papers again this summer, which will be quite exciting).

Does your Mum actually read the sun? I need to find someone who reads the sun and wants to donate me all their lovely tokens! X

Does your Mum actually read the sun? I need to find someone who reads the sun and wants to donate me all their lovely tokens! X

Haha... no.
We just buy it for the freebies lol.
Finding someone to give you their tokens would be ideal.
Do your parents not read it?
Do you not have some chavvy teenage neighbour who buys it just for the boobs?! lol

Back