ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Yes I managed to resist the real cheese and had my triangles. I don't like salad though :p

Did you know that fibre can actually not help people with IBS? I know they tell people with constipation to eat more fibre, but I read that if you have IBS it can actually bung you up even more. Maybe it's worth trying a low fibre diet. I know it sounds counter intuitive but it might help.

I am feeling so annoyed with myself because yesterday I had a cookie and some freddos and biscuits. I am starting a fresh today, I need to stop messing about.

Hey Sweetie, I honestly didn't know that about Fibre! I might have to read up on a low fibre diet but im thinking it will probably be quite hard as so many fruits and veggies have fibre in! I have been into Holland and Barrett today for a consultation, got some super strong tablets so fingers crossed they will do the trick! X PS-I know you're annoyed with yourself but a Freddo is only 3pp, a cookie about 4 or 5pp and a few pp for the biscuits depending on which ones they are. Don't feel bad Sweetie, main thing is you starting a fresh today! X

Well my willpower went out of the window. I have used quite a few of my weeklies, but that doesn't mean the rest of the week will go off track.

I'll update my food when I've weighed in later on. Doing it from home as don't feel well enough to go to the meeting tonight.

I won a free photoshoot the other night in a raffle and looks like I am having it done at the end of June so that's a motivation to lose some weight!

Well my willpower went out of the window. I have used quite a few of my weeklies, but that doesn't mean the rest of the week will go off track.

I'll update my food when I've weighed in later on. Doing it from home as don't feel well enough to go to the meeting tonight.

I won a free photoshoot the other night in a raffle and looks like I am having it done at the end of June so that's a motivation to lose some weight!

Look forward to hearing from you later Sweetie. X PS-Well Done on your prize! X

Well, I gained 1lb this week. Totally expected but I still feel majorly depressed over my weight and size. Where has my willpower gone? Well, the weight gain ends tonight. As of now I am 100% back on plan and determined to lose weight. I've created another mini goal for when I go to uni in october. I want to be looking and feeling great for then. I want to lose 1 and a half stone by then. I can do this!

Today is a write of so I don't really feel like writing what I've eaten, but I had my 33 dailies and 19 weeklies.

Onwards and upwards xxx

Well, I gained 1lb this week. Totally expected but I still feel majorly depressed over my weight and size. Where has my willpower gone? Well, the weight gain ends tonight. As of now I am 100% back on plan and determined to lose weight. I've created another mini goal for when I go to uni in october. I want to be looking and feeling great for then. I want to lose 1 and a half stone by then. I can do this!

Today is a write of so I don't really feel like writing what I've eaten, but I had my 33 dailies and 19 weeklies.

Onwards and upwards xxx

You can do this Sweetie, tomorrow is a new day and we are all here for you, every step of the way. X

Well as soon as my IBS clears up I'll be back down the gym. I'm aiming for twice a week. I also walk my dog most days and I'll try and do my aerobics DVD a couple of times a week.

The main thing is getting my overeating under control. Now my brother is home from uni for the summer it's hard as my mum has filled the cupboards with cake and biscuits for him! I just have to remember it's not for me.

Well as soon as my IBS clears up I'll be back down the gym. I'm aiming for twice a week. I also walk my dog most days and I'll try and do my aerobics DVD a couple of times a week.

The main thing is getting my overeating under control. Now my brother is home from uni for the summer it's hard as my mum has filled the cupboards with cake and biscuits for him! I just have to remember it's not for me.

Which aerobics DVDs do you do? I used to love doing mine, I had a little rota and everything lol. X PS-I went to Holland and Barrett this morning, hopefully I've got something to sort my IBS out! X

Rosemary Conley, I got a 3 pack DVD boxset for about £5!

Oh I'm glad, hopefully yours is sorted now!

Rosemary Conley, I got a 3 pack DVD boxset for about £5!

Oh I'm glad, hopefully yours is sorted now!

Blimey that was a bargain, I tend to pick them up in Poundland whenever I see them. X

More on track today which I'm feeling good about. Done a bit of gentle exercise too.

breakfast- weetos 4pp, milk 1pp
lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, wafer thin ham 1pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, quavers 2pp
dinner- veggie fingers 9pp, potato rosti 5pp, veg 0pp
snacks- bourbon biscuits 4pp, ww muffin 5pp, choc mousse 2pp

38pp total
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

25 weeklies remaining

activity points- 25mins slow walking 2pp

More on track today which I'm feeling good about. Done a bit of gentle exercise too.

breakfast- weetos 4pp, milk 1pp
lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, wafer thin ham 1pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, quavers 2pp
dinner- veggie fingers 9pp, potato rosti 5pp, veg 0pp
snacks- bourbon biscuits 4pp, ww muffin 5pp, choc mousse 2pp

38pp total
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

25 weeklies remaining

activity points- 25mins slow walking 2pp

Doing fab Sweetie, I love Veggie Fingers lol, do u use the Birds Eye ones? X

Yep it was the birds eye ones! They're yummy.

Ah I prefer the Tescp Ones but that's probably just personal choice, how many do you get for your 9pp? X

hi blonde1991 :)

Serena I had 6 but thinking back I think I calculated it wrong, I think I was only supposed to have 4. Oh well x

hi blonde1991 :)

Serena I had 6 but thinking back I think I calculated it wrong, I think I was only supposed to have 4. Oh well x

I think 6 is right Sweetie as 6 Tesco ones is 9pp and I'm sure they will have very similar N/I. X

subscribed :)

can honestly say ive never had veggie fingers!!!! might have to get some

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

*BUMP*

You have to try them! You get 30 in Tesco for £3! X

Veggie fingers are my guilty pleasure, haha! I like them to be soggy and I don't think the veg are very healthy after they've been cooked for so long but I like them. I still cook extra vegetables to have on the side.

Well today has been brilliant food wise, bang on target and I feel fantastic! I am finally getting to grips with it all.

I took my dog Archie out for another walk but still not feeling up to going to the gym yet. I shall probably go back next week.

Really been enjoying this weather, have been sitting in the garden reading my Jodi Picoult books- I love her, she writes books that really grip you and get you thinking.

breakfast- coco pops 3pp, milk 2pp
lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, ham 0pp, laughing cow extra light 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, quavers 2pp, 2 bourbons 4pp
dinner- birds eye battered cod 7pp, 2 birds eye potato waffles 2pp, veg 0pp
snacks- ww muffin 5pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp

33/33 points

activity points- 25mins slow walking 2pp. total so far 4pp

Back