ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
Hey guys, I decided I'd make a thread in here as you lot seem so supportive and I need a bit of help :)

I've been a member of this website for a couple of months now, and a member of WW for a bit longer and only lost 4.5lbs :( I need to knuckle down and stop messing around as I am only cheating myself and wasting money.

A bit of background- I'm Sarah and I'm 23. Currently unemployed but most likely returning to uni in October (to study criminology with social psychology woo!). Being unemployed is NOT helping my weight loss, I get so bored and tend to pick at food during the day as I have nothing to distract myself.

I currently weigh about 13st 11lbs stark naked, but my WW weight is obviously higher as I weigh in the evenings after eating (and clothed!). I think it's something like 14st 4.5lbs, the info is in my sidebar. I want to get down to at least 10 stone as I felt the most comfortable around that weight, though I wouldn't say no to being about 9 stone :p

I've decided now is the time to really get going with my weight loss. Summer is just around the corner and so is my 24th birthday. I'm going away to Wales with my boyfriend and I really want to look nice for that, plus carrying extra weight in the heat is not fun.

I piled on the weight over the past seven years due to being put on medication for bipolar, plus comfort eating during my down times. One of my medications is known for diabetes, most likely due to the fact it makes you gain weight by increasing your appetite, so I am constantly battling against that.

Anyway, I am very close to my first silver seven so I hope to achieve that at my next WI.

I will start updating this thread from tomorrow with my food diary :)

Best of luck with it you seem very determined!! I have rejoined weight watchers this week, so I know how hard it is! You can do it, just believe in yourself x

Hey guys, I decided I'd make a thread in here as you lot seem so supportive and I need a bit of help :)

I've been a member of this website for a couple of months now, and a member of WW for a bit longer and only lost 4.5lbs :( I need to knuckle down and stop messing around as I am only cheating myself and wasting money.

A bit of background- I'm Sarah and I'm 23. Currently unemployed but most likely returning to uni in October (to study criminology with social psychology woo!). Being unemployed is NOT helping my weight loss, I get so bored and tend to pick at food during the day as I have nothing to distract myself.

I currently weigh about 13st 11lbs stark naked, but my WW weight is obviously higher as I weigh in the evenings after eating (and clothed!). I think it's something like 14st 4.5lbs, the info is in my sidebar. I want to get down to at least 10 stone as I felt the most comfortable around that weight, though I wouldn't say no to being about 9 stone :p

I've decided now is the time to really get going with my weight loss. Summer is just around the corner and so is my 24th birthday. I'm going away to Wales with my boyfriend and I really want to look nice for that, plus carrying extra weight in the heat is not fun.

I piled on the weight over the past seven years due to being put on medication for bipolar, plus comfort eating during my down times. One of my medications is known for diabetes, most likely due to the fact it makes you gain weight by increasing your appetite, so I am constantly battling against that.

Anyway, I am very close to my first silver seven so I hope to achieve that at my next WI.

I will start updating this thread from tomorrow with my food diary :)

Well Done for setting up this thread Sweetie, we are all behind you and willing you to get the first Silver 7, hopefully it will be the first of many. X

Well with one thing and another today it looks like I'm going to go into my weeklies. Not a 'perfect' day as I'd hoped, but I shall have to be extra good the rest of this week. Tonight's WI is a write off due to how much I ate last week but I knew that would happen any way.

Today I've had biscuits, ice cream and mum's cooking a big roast dinner... but at least I'm pointing it all.

Well with one thing and another today it looks like I'm going to go into my weeklies. Not a 'perfect' day as I'd hoped, but I shall have to be extra good the rest of this week. Tonight's WI is a write off due to how much I ate last week but I knew that would happen any way.

Today I've had biscuits, ice cream and mum's cooking a big roast dinner... but at least I'm pointing it all.

Tracking is a good start Sweetie, hope tonight isn't too bad for you. X

Well today was so lovely I sat in the garden for most of the day reading. Mum had friends over and one of them treated us all to a 99 with a flake so I didn't want to say no (and to be honest I really wanted that ice cream!) and we had a lovely roast lamb dinner with all the trimmings.

I've gone over quite a bit today, and with a meal out on thursday I need to be good for the rest of the week.

Weighed in at home today as there is no WW meeting tonight, I've stayed the same which I am actually happy about as I ate quite a lot last week.

Breakfast- weetos 4pp, crunchy nut clusters 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 1pp, danish bread 1pp, marmalade 1pp, crisps 2pp, ww brownie 4pp, rich tea biscuits 4pp
Dinner- roast lamb 3pp, parsnips 5pp, roast potatoes 4pp, stuffing 3pp
Snacks- dairy milk 6pp, 99 with flake 7pp

52pp
33/33 dailies
19/49 weeklies

30 weeklies remaining

Well today was so lovely I sat in the garden for most of the day reading. Mum had friends over and one of them treated us all to a 99 with a flake so I didn't want to say no (and to be honest I really wanted that ice cream!) and we had a lovely roast lamb dinner with all the trimmings.

I've gone over quite a bit today, and with a meal out on thursday I need to be good for the rest of the week.

Weighed in at home today as there is no WW meeting tonight, I've stayed the same which I am actually happy about as I ate quite a lot last week.

Breakfast- weetos 4pp, crunchy nut clusters 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 1pp, danish bread 1pp, marmalade 1pp, crisps 2pp, ww brownie 4pp, rich tea biscuits 4pp
Dinner- roast lamb 3pp, parsnips 5pp, roast potatoes 4pp, stuffing 3pp
Snacks- dairy milk 6pp, 99 with flake 7pp

52pp
33/33 dailies
19/49 weeklies

30 weeklies remaining

Well Done on STS Sweetie, know how worried you were. X PS-I can't believe that a 99 with Flake is only 7pp, that's a bargain! X

Yeah I wasn't sure that a 99 with a flake was 7pp but my app said so... oh well, I'll just go with that for now :p

Yeah I wasn't sure that a 99 with a flake was 7pp but my app said so... oh well, I'll just go with that for now :p

I just had a very quick look in my 2013 Eat Out Guide and the McDonalds Ice Cream Cone with flake is listed as 5pp and as those are quite small, 7pp is probably spot on for a standard one! X

Thanks!

Well so far today I've been good. Just currently resisting the temptation to eat biscuits, but I'm going to the cinema later with my boyfriend to see the great gatsby and I'm going to allow myself a small bar of dairy milk (6pp) so I can't have any other treats today.

Thanks!

Well so far today I've been good. Just currently resisting the temptation to eat biscuits, but I'm going to the cinema later with my boyfriend to see the great gatsby and I'm going to allow myself a small bar of dairy milk (6pp) so I can't have any other treats today.

Could you freeze the dairy milk so it will take you longer to eat in the cinema? X

Ooh I could do!

Happy to help! X PS-A trick one of my friends does is break her chocolate into the squares, wrap them in tin foil to make her own 'quality street' and then freeze them as you have to then unwrap them before you eat so you can't just mindlessly eat and the frozen element takes longer to eat! X

Off out to the cinema soon so here's today's food:

Breakfast- Weetos 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill danish bread 1pp, ham 1pp, marmalade 1pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, ww belgian chocolate slice 2pp
Dinner- 4 birds eye cod fish fingers 7pp, birds eye potato waffle 1pp, broccoli 0pp, green beans 0pp, carrot 0pp, cauliflower 0pp
Snack- Cadbury dairy milk 6pp

29/33 dailies

activity points created- 20 mins slow walking 1pp

Have included the chocolate I am taking to the cinema with me, won't buy anything there as it is so overpriced!

Off out to the cinema soon so here's today's food:

Breakfast- Weetos 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill danish bread 1pp, ham 1pp, marmalade 1pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, ww belgian chocolate slice 2pp
Dinner- 4 birds eye cod fish fingers 7pp, birds eye potato waffle 1pp, broccoli 0pp, green beans 0pp, carrot 0pp, cauliflower 0pp
Snack- Cadbury dairy milk 6pp

29/33 dailies

activity points created- 20 mins slow walking 1pp

Have included the chocolate I am taking to the cinema with me, won't buy anything there as it is so overpriced!

Hope you enjoy your movie Sweetie. X

It was brilliant, I saw the great gatsby and really enjoyed my dairy milk. I forgot to put it in the freezer though!

Heading off to the gym soon. Don't really want to go actually, but am forcing myself. I pay £20 a month so I should get my moneys worth!

Back