ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

It was brilliant, I saw the great gatsby and really enjoyed my dairy milk. I forgot to put it in the freezer though!

Heading off to the gym soon. Don't really want to go actually, but am forcing myself. I pay £20 a month so I should get my moneys worth!

I'm just glad you enjoyed it Sweetie, both the movie and the dairy milk! Hope the gym goes ok, I used to sometimes find that I dreaded going but once I was there I was fine! X

Did 20mins in the gym, wasn't too bad once I was there!

Was naughty after lunch and scoffed two dairy milks :/ I was going to have chicken dippers for tea but as I was naughty I've had to adjust my dinner to fit in my points so I'm going to have a weight watchers cottage pie- 5pp.

Going out again tonight to see Bill Bailey at the theatre but as I was naughty earlier I wont be taking anything to eat!

Breakfast- weetos 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill danish bread 1pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 1pp, marmalade 1pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, 2x dairy milk 12pp, kinder choc 3pp
Dinner- ww cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snack- muller chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

36pp total
33 dailies
3 weeklies

27 weeklies remaining

activity- slow walking 25 mins- 2pp, gym 20 mins 2pp. total for the week 5pp

Did 20mins in the gym, wasn't too bad once I was there!

Was naughty after lunch and scoffed two dairy milks :/ I was going to have chicken dippers for tea but as I was naughty I've had to adjust my dinner to fit in my points so I'm going to have a weight watchers cottage pie- 5pp.

Going out again tonight to see Bill Bailey at the theatre but as I was naughty earlier I wont be taking anything to eat!

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill danish bread 1pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 1pp, marmalade 1pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, 2x dairy milk 12pp, kinder choc 3pp
Dinner- ww cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snack- muller chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

36pp total
33 dailies
3 weeklies

27 weeklies remaining

activity- slow walking 25 mins- 2pp, gym 20 mins 2pp. total for the week 5pp

Hope you enjoy Bill Bailey Sweetie. X PS-Do you have a really sweet tooth as I could never have eaten 2 dairy milks in one go! X

Yes I am such a chocaholic and at times a binge eater. I eventually had a third dairy milk yesterday and felt SO guilty afterwards.

Bill Bailey was brilliant, my boyfriend bought some aero bubbles and I even managed to resist eating some of those.

I cheekily weighed myself this morning and god knows how but I seem to be down a lb so I don't want to waste that freaky good luck. Going out for dinner tonight but wont be having pudding.

So it seems I too had an IBS attack today. It was that damn chocolate I ate yesterday! Thankfully I was feeling better before the meal and was able to go. It was a world buffet- they had chinese, mexican, italian, thai. I had 3 slices of pizza and some chips and resisted everything else. Everyone else was eating plates and plates and trying all the different desserts! I only resisted as I knew I couldn't eat much more or I'd be ill again.

I couldn't really point what I ate, so I don't know how many weeklies I have left this week. I'm just assuming they're all gone and will stick to my dailies from now on to be on the safe side.

Thanks, I think I only did so well was because my tummy was sore and I was scared of what might happen if I ate too much!

I'm feeling more in control today though, been on plan so far. Worked out that to reach my goal by the 8th July I need to lose 1.6lbs per week. I should be able to manage that.

Hello sweetie here to follow.

Soubds like you did fab at the buffet! Go willpower ;)

Well it's almost tea time and I'm starving. Just got back from asda and bought some WW chocolate muffins. Only 5pp each :) Will be having one of those later with a muller chocolate dessert poured over the top. Yum!

Well it's almost tea time and I'm starving. Just got back from asda and bought some WW chocolate muffins. Only 5pp each :) Will be having one of those later with a muller chocolate dessert poured over the top. Yum!

Ooo you could micro it and I bet it would taste like choc sponge with choccie custard!! Nomsville!

So it seems I too had an IBS attack today. It was that damn chocolate I ate yesterday! Thankfully I was feeling better before the meal and was able to go. It was a world buffet- they had chinese, mexican, italian, thai. I had 3 slices of pizza and some chips and resisted everything else. Everyone else was eating plates and plates and trying all the different desserts! I only resisted as I knew I couldn't eat much more or I'd be ill again.

I couldn't really point what I ate, so I don't know how many weeklies I have left this week. I'm just assuming they're all gone and will stick to my dailies from now on to be on the safe side.

Boo to the ibs attack, glad you recovered from it now. You did so well at the buffet-it's so hard to point in places like that and don't know about you but I feel like I have to eat to justify the price you pay.
Btw your dessert sounds amazing :) enjoy x

I'm weird in that I don't like hot chocolate cake! I prefer it cold with a hot custard. But I left it cold today, but it was very yummy and all of my dessert was 8pp :)

I finally got around to weighing my ham and discovered it was 0pp for 15g which was a pleasant surprise.

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow cheese triangle 0pp, 15g wafer thin ham 0pp, 2 slices kingsmill danish bread 3pp, 2 tsp marmalade 3pp, pom bear crisps 3pp
Dinner- birds eye potato waffle 1pp, southern fried chicken steak 7pp, baked beans 2pp, green beans 0pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp
Dessert- ww chocolate muffin 5pp, light muller choc dessert 3pp

total 34pp
33 dailies
1 weekly

activity points earned- 25min slow walking 2pp. 9pp total for the week.

I'm weird in that I don't like hot chocolate cake! I prefer it cold with a hot custard. But I left it cold today, but it was very yummy and all of my dessert was 8pp :)

I finally got around to weighing my ham and discovered it was 0pp for 15g which was a pleasant surprise.

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow cheese triangle 0pp, 15g wafer thin ham 0pp, 2 slices kingsmill danish bread 3pp, 2 tsp marmalade 3pp, pom bear crisps 3pp
Dinner- birds eye potato waffle 1pp, southern fried chicken steak 7pp, baked beans 2pp, green beans 0pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp
Dessert- ww chocolate muffin 5pp, light muller choc dessert 3pp

total 34pp
33 dailies
1 weekly

activity points earned- 25min slow walking 2pp. 9pp total for the week.

Another yummy day!!

I love chicken steaky burgery things! My fave is iceland southern fried chicken steak in a nice bun with lettuce mayo and ketcup! Chicken burgers!! Drool!

Mmm chicken burgers are lovely.

I went over my points by 15 today :/ I have no idea how many weeklies I have left as I couldn't point my meal in my restaurant the other day. I must try and not have any weeklies tomorrow.

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, 2 slices kingsmill danish bread 3pp, 2 tsp marmalade 3pp, quavers 2pp
Dinner- ww cottage pie 5pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp
Snacks- light muller dessert 3pp, granola bar 5pp, mini roll 3pp, harvest bar 3pp, 2 hobnobs 4pp, pain au chocolate 5pp, ww choc muffin 5pp

48pp total

33/33 dailies
15 weeklies

activity points- 25mins walking 2pp, 11pp total

Hey Sweetie, Just been catching up on your diary :) Sorry to hear you've had an IBS attack too :-( My tummy definitely isn't right, think I need to go to the docs about it :-( x

Is it still unsettled? Mine hasn't got back to normal yet either :(

Well I'm off to my dad's today for lunch. He's buying some crusty rolls and it's 10pp for two!!! I am taking my own extra light laughing cow triangle with me as that is 0pp, no point in wasting another 5pp on cheddar cheese if I can help it.

Is it still unsettled? Mine hasn't got back to normal yet either :(

Well I'm off to my dad's today for lunch. He's buying some crusty rolls and it's 10pp for two!!! I am taking my own extra light laughing cow triangle with me as that is 0pp, no point in wasting another 5pp on cheddar cheese if I can help it.

I'm liking the Preparation with the Triangles although not sure I'd be able to resist real cheese as it goes so nice with crusty rolls! Are you going to pad it out with lots of salad to fill you up?
I know it sounds odd but I just don't think my tummy likes healthy food, when I eat rubbish I'm regular as clockwork in that department but once I start eating all the fruit, veg, fibre, water which they say to eat/drink for regularity things just grind to a halt! I have tried Senna/Regucol in the past but it doesn't help, I don't understand it, think I've got an idiotic bowel! Sorry for lowering the tone if your thread lol. X

Yes I managed to resist the real cheese and had my triangles. I don't like salad though :p

Did you know that fibre can actually not help people with IBS? I know they tell people with constipation to eat more fibre, but I read that if you have IBS it can actually bung you up even more. Maybe it's worth trying a low fibre diet. I know it sounds counter intuitive but it might help.

I am feeling so annoyed with myself because yesterday I had a cookie and some freddos and biscuits. I am starting a fresh today, I need to stop messing about.

Back