Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Naughty.. But... Yay!! X

Day 28 has arrived.....woohoo didn't think I would get this far! But here I am still doing good! Was out with a friend last night for a catch up, soda water and coke zero, had one can diet coke but not going to knock myself for having that as was fed up on soda water and they didn't have zero. I'm sure one can won't wreck me! Did resist going for food but the smell was soooo appetizing! But stayed strong. Off to work high teas tonight so more gorgeous cakes and food I have to resist but I can do this! Weigh in tomorrow! Check in then x

you can do it stay strong, hang in there

:'( today and over last week I've been feeling light headed but bashed on, been drinking 2.5-3litres each day so not sure why I'm feeling like this. Today at work I felt it again and crap in general so I ate a shortie biscuit thinking maybe I need some sugar. I'm drawing a line under it. I could have quite easily gone and gotten a takeaway on way home as thought that could help but decided that isn't the answer. Drinking more fluid to get me through so hopefully won't have drastic effect on week 4s weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Anyone else suffered the light headedness? Weak feeling?

Week 4 weigh in..........................................
-4lbs!!!!

Exactly what i needed!!!! -22lbs in 4 weeks!!
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!
:happy096:

Well done!!!!!

And congrats on not throwing it all away for the sake of a takeaway!!

I have been feeling a little light headed from time to time, but not enough for it really to affect me. Somebody on here once said you can get the shakes as you're not having enough salt; maybe put some on your food or have a drink of bouillon and see if that helps?

X

Hi Emma, salt ok, will get some Bullion.....i was concerned if too much salt then that could cause water retention so not taken any bullion, but i could get the reduced salt kind and see how that works. its when i get up or move suddenly i get this feeling which settles quickly.

Yuor doing great aswell!!! I love this forum it really does help!!

Cx

I love it too; whether you need to vent, celebrate or just ask questions there's always someone to help!! X

Butterfly you star!! well done hon :happy036:
the reduced salt bouillon is still fairly salty, but should do the trick - I have a couple of mugs a day and haven't retained any water!
all the best
x

Thanks folks!! so today i did aam, just 100g chicken and lettuce so not the full 600calories your meant to do, just doing this tonight and tomorrow to see how it goes.

My Tortoise isn't well at the moment so rather stressed.........staying away from eating my weight in junk!!

early night i think!!

Cx

Think im getting the flu :eek:( My throat has been like a cheese grater so had to suck on some throat sweets and down the paracetamol - probably put me out of ketosis but to be truthful aslong as im not having a binge on food then im not worrying about it!!! I ate my chicken again last night with lettuce and decided im just doing the two nights aam so back on TS 100% as of today. so close to the 2 stone mark and into the 14 stone bracket, pulled on my size 16 jeans the other night and can now get them on and fastened but couldnt move haha!!! Im about a stone away from getting into them comfortably! CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

Think im getting the flu :sick: My throat has been like a cheese grater so had to suck on some throat sweets and down the paracetamol - probably put me out of ketosis but to be truthful aslong as im not having a binge on food then im not worrying about it!!! I ate my chicken again last night with lettuce and decided im just doing the two nights aam so back on TS 100% as of today. so close to the 2 stone mark and into the 14 stone bracket, pulled on my size 16 jeans the other night and can now get them on and fastened but couldnt move haha!!! Im about a stone away from getting into them comfortably! CANNOT WAIT!!!!
:party0011:
Hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

How do i delete the previous post??????

Oh butterfly I do hope you feel better soonest x fab fab fab on the jeans!!! Look after yourself-drink lots and rest up :)
dint know re deleting posts...soz!

Day 31 - (wait say that again DAY 31 yipeeee)......curled up on the sofa watching Masterchef.....seriously i must be mad!!!!! lol! increased my fluid intake today to flush out the throat sweets i had to have yesterday, feeling wee bit better just a sore head really. Early night i think. looking forward for mondays weight in im 6lbs away from 2 stone so that's exciting!!

All the best for tomorrow folks xx

Day 32 - Im really enjoying this diet!! is that sad?? Mad?? Crazy i think!! lol!! Feeling so much happier and energetic its just Bliss. Managed to stay off the scales this morning trying to stop being the serial scale hopper i was becoming so going to try and stay off them until monday morning weigh in!! Trying to increase my fluid intake to 3litres every day, managed it no bother yesterday when trying to flush out the cough sweets from my system and stay/get back into ketosis. Haven't felt hungry yesterday or today after doing the previous 2 days will chicken and lettuce for my aam, thinking i might do this every 2 weeks for 2 days until i feel comfortable enough in my head to do it for the full week with the proper 600calories.

And ok, im not very good when it comes to the other sex, my head goes down i speak when spoken to and not great and being the bubbly person i am when im in company with the males i know and relax with, but.................ive actually held my head up over this last week and made eye contact with a bit of flirting possibly!!! hehehe!! Starting to feel men aren't looking at the fat ball of lard walking past them that i once was and seeing the healthier happier person i am becoming , im feeling more confident so that is a major achievement for me!!! :serenade:

I'm soooo happy that you're getting your confidence with the men! Bonuses like that make it so much easier to continue with the diet.

I'm loving this diet too, I'm only 2 weeks in but I hope the enthusiasm stays!!

Xx

way to go hon! you get that mojo and work it :) XX

Had a horrible sleep last night so been feeling cr*p all day coughing and spluttering :sick: stayed in bed most of the day so not drunk nearly enough, only had a bar and one shake so need to squeeze in last shake and drink loads. Signing off and heading for bed, hopefully feel better tomorrow!! Night night xx

Hope you feel better soon, night night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So 22lbs down thought it's time for a photo......the purple top and jeans I'm in are size 16s, still a bit tight but the fact I got them on and zipped up are a MASSIVE boost for me! Another half stone-ten pounds and It should be comfortable to wear them.

Weight loss 22lbs.jpg

Back