Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Oh wow you look fantastic :) and happy too! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay yay yay!!!! You look fabulous hon XX

Thanks folks!!! i tried the jeans and top on two weeks ago and it wasnt happening could just get them up actually took a photo and belly hung out (wont post its distressing lol) so last night thought i would try again and on they went!!! another we bit until they are 100% comfy but that shouldnt take long! never thought i would get them on again!! really loving this diet!! with all my cough medicine and throat soothers im not positive i will have a loss this week but we shall see! ive managed off the scales for two days so can hopefully resist until monday!! Hope everyone is having good weekend xx

Aww so happy they fit you! Good luck for Monday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking like it'll be 2lbs off this week (gave into scales this morning) can't complain as I've been on cough medicine and throat sweets all week.....still feeling cr*p with a cough from hell which isn't letting me sleep!!

2lbs is still good!!! When is your weigh in day? xx

Weigh in is in the morning, yes 2lbs is great Fantastic in light of how long it would have taken me to loose 24lbs on any other diet so i m not complaining!!! just wish the cough would go away so didnt have to take the medicines etc.

Weigh in this morning = confused.com!!

step on scales and they said ive put on 6lbs!!!! :raincloud: I think nope that can't be right!!! step on scales second time and ive lost 3lbs!! :worthy:Go to take my photo of what the scales read (been doing this every week as its great motivation to look over the weight coming down!!) and it says ive lost 2lbs.......it's still a loss so :stickdance:yipppeeeeeee!!!

BUT....... i come to work and think wonder what the work scales say................they weigh me (in my undies and bra) at 14st 13.....thats 5lbs difference from my scales!!!!!!!!! im soooooo confused!!!

Oh that sucks with your scales - do you put them away and get them out when you weigh or are they always in the same place? I put mine away but every time I get them out I need to get them in exactly the same position or it can be completely different! I used to weigh at boots so at least I knew it was calibrated!

I'm still about just hovering in background. Got a chest infection enhanced by asthma I've been told so off work resting. Need to get my water intake up but it's difficult when all you do is cough! I have also added the chicken back in for yesterday and probably until I finish my antibiotics, was really sick other day but think it was because I had them on empty stomach. I'm staying strong and not breaking the diet! 5 weeks until I finish my secondment and go back to my main job can't wait to see the girls faces when I walk in 3 stone lighter hopefully! that's my motivation at moment! 2lbs away from 2 stone in 5.4weeks!!!!!......weight loss seems to have slowed but having to down cough medicines and throat sweets, not getting swimming or much walking about at moment so hopefully big loss when I get better and energy levels return!

Hope everyone else is doing good x

Sending you big hugs and get well soon vibes xxx

Two stone down in 6 weeks which is fantastic but been slow and slacking on water intake this last week and a half due to chest infection but now I'm feeling 95% better I need to get head down and the remaining 3 stone shifted! If I don't get my focus back then I'll be back in 6 months a years time blubbering away at how I've failed and put all the weight back on plus more like what happened on Cambridge then I'll never be able to get in the frame of mind for it again and it will go down as another diet fail. Soooo.....Clair get your fat ass back in 6th gear and let's get ready to burn that lard!!!

Last edited:
The fact you've still lost while ill is brilliant. I know we need to be tough on ourselves to keep going on this mad diet, but don't be toooo hard on yourself :) chug that water hon, we're all here for the ride!
xXX

My calculations must have gone wrong somewhere in the last six weeks i started at 17 stone i am now bang on 15 stone so thats 2 stone??? .....yet adding up the lbs it says only 27lbs.... i must have lost 3lbs this week as last photo on camera of weigh in has the scales showing 15s3lbs today 15st......................am i being blonde???

Figured it out, went back through all my weigh in photos and at week 5 i lost 3 lbs not the 2 i had posted on here.........yipee!! that means im half way through my 12 week challange! i need to loose a stone in the next 6 weeks to be on target of how i did when doing Cambridge.........but with the losses over the last six weeks i think i will actually loose more on exante! gluging the water this week to flush out all the cough mixtures ive been taking.

Going on a date soon as well!!! im in shock!! lol!!! loving the little bit of confidence i have gained over last six weeks since loosing weight, just feeling more positive about my self. :character00116:

Awww so happy for you hun! Glad you have lost a little more than you thought - and that your confidence is growing :)

So yesterday all positive, today not so! ....my mind is playing the you've lost 2 stone your getting bored start eating bugger it trick on me...Grrrr! 6 weeks to go of my 12 week challenge. Please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail please don't fail!!

Think I will order some porridge for next months order, maybe needing a change?

I had small mouthful of cheese tonight, hasn't made me have a blow out was in my mouth before I processed thought of what I was doing. Gee hope I wake up in positive mode tomorrow!

Morning hon - you will have a better day today! I have had tiny bits of cheese every now and then (as I'm not doing aam week just one one meal a week) you will still be in ketosis. and you didnt have a blow out so that proves you are beginning to regain control. I have just got the porridge and it is good to have a change so I'd recommend it! Stay positive hon you are doing so well.
XXXX

Will order the porridge for a try, for porridge on the cambridge diet you just added physsilium husks and that was a thickner.

Had a sneak on scales this morning and lost 1lb so thats me in the 14 stone bracket.....YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!! going to get back swimming now my chest infection has cleared. get back to the motivation level i was at before being ill.

Hope your all getting on fine!!

Cxx

Another sneaky scale check and that's another 2lbs off so 3lbs in total so far this week! Yipeee! 31lbs lost in just under 7 weeks! Love it love it love it! Official weigh in Monday though.

Met someone in town yesterday who noticed a massive difference so that was a great boost, also my sister inlaw I've not seen for a week noticed a difference just in a week. I finish my secondment in 3 weeks so if I can loose as near 3 stone as possible before returning to my normal job that would be great seeing everyone's faces....give me the boost to get through Christmas! I've decided I'm having two days off over the festive period the 15th for work night out and the 25th. Will be healthy in what I eat but I'm going to enjoy it!!

Hope everyone else getting on ok xx

Back