time to make changes!!!

katcha

Hi all !!
got all my shakes tonight nervous and excited at the same time!! starting in the morning, my boyfriend and I are doing it together! Have been reading all your post and you have motivated me to start one of my own, to keep me on track and keep me motivated!! your stories and success so far are amazing and so inspiring, hope i can do as well as you all seem to be doing!

So I am 23, and weight 114.5kg (18 stone:cry:) giving me a BMI of 41.9 :( ............ However lets hope this is onwards and downwards!!!!!

Well done for biting the bullet Katcha...

Welcome to the forum and to LT....

Lots of luck to you and your boyfriend x x

Welcome Katcha, good luck with your journey xxx

Thanks daisy!
well almost through my first day and have found it to be okay, shakes are alright not great but drinkable! only thing that's annoying is the constant rushes to the bathroom, hope this improves getting worried about that happening during my exam tomorrow! :p
I was wondering also if you have to drink three shakes a day, I found it a struggle to drink my third one as i was feeling full enough and just didn't feel the need for it! Drank it anyway to be on the safe side, but was just curious about it!!!
So if anyone can let me know that would be great:D

hey katcha welcome aboard the lt trian..and to your boyfriend too!! its good you have someone to do it with,,.. keep updating your diary,,i look forward to see how youre getting on...
yes you have to have all the shakes as they each have 33.3% of your recommended daily vitamins and nutrients and if you dont have all three then your running on less than what you need if that makes sense.. how about putting two together in the morning with a little less water and getting it out of the wayand then having your next one in the evening..your guaranteed to be hungry by then. I know how you feel but please try and get them all down! :D think of it as medicine for fat loss,,,thats how a few people have put it on this forum!

Are you planning on coming off for Christmas and then returning or staying the whole way through??or have you not thought that far ahead?lol im awful for trying to plan ages in advance!
:D x

Hi Pudge!
Thanks for the reply! lucky I had the third one so! good idea about putting two together thou cheers! not to sure about x mass yet, I have a lot to loose and me and himself are off to florida in feb so would like to have at least two stone down! if i am going to eat it would only be x mass day really that id find tough. so i was thinking of just doing the refeed xmass week, so i can have turkey and green veg. at least then i wont feel odd sitting at the table!!!
but i'll see how im getting on maybe ill be motivated enough to keep going!

bes of luck with whatever you decide on doing then.. youll get down two stone by feb no problem at all!...let us know what your plan is and keep updating and drinking that water ..:D x

hi katcha im also 18 stone ,i started on lipotrim on monday last ,i struggled a bit the first 2 days but since then am not doin too bad ,im lookin forward to monday hopin for a good weight loss also ill b glad to get the first week over ,good luck to u ,i feel we r on this journey together as we weigh the same and started around same time

well im chuffed with myself i lost 10 pound,i was also 100 %,i got some flapjacks this week ,dont taste amazin but its nice to have somethin other than the shakes
i found the weekend very hard cos i love a few drinks an take aways an such then ,but hey thats what has me here
i wasnt hungry just feelin very sorry for myself. lookin forward to hearin how u get on tomorrow xxx

Well I lost 12.5 pounds am I am delighted :D!!! Boyfriend lost 15 pounds so he's well chuffed too! its a really good motivator to keep going isint it? I know how you feel anto about feeling sorry for your self, thats me to a tee!!! Congrats on your brill loss, so onwards and downwards we can do this! even by christmas we will be different people!!! let me know how your getting on!

What a fantastic loss katcha and boyfriend!!! You have lost just under a stone, and he has lost just over... Keep it up both of you, you are over the worst bit x x

fantastic kacha and b/f ,i think im actually gettin used to this now as i dont feel half as bad i feel happier in myself this week hope it keeps up good luck for the rest of the week

What a good week for you both katcha and great loss too anto....it's a fantastic start...I find it just as hard and I am on week 8 but the support on this forum will keep you going!!

thanks Su, Anto and funky! Found yesterday and so far today fine, but then i am in my final year of college and have assignments and oral's due this week so haven't had time to think about food! only thing annoying is the taste in my mouth, does anyone else get this? i am always worried about the smell of my breath, but my b/f said its fine (i brush my teeth every few hours! not to mention mouthwash and the strips!) but the taste is pretty nasty!

thanks Su, Anto and funky! Found yesterday and so far today fine, but then i am in my final year of college and have assignments and oral's due this week so haven't had time to think about food! only thing annoying is the taste in my mouth, does anyone else get this? i am always worried about the smell of my breath, but my b/f said its fine (i brush my teeth every few hours! not to mention mouthwash and the strips!) but the taste is pretty nasty!

Hey, Katcha...keep drinking water..unfortunately one those things we need to put up with whilst on LT......

Am finding today a little harder, it might be the fact my bf is gone to work for the night and i am home alone, its lucky i threw out ALL the food in the house, its gone to the stage that even the dogs pedigree pouch looked good earlier!!! drinking lots of water, thinking maybe bed early and wake up in the morning ready to go again, bright and bushy tailed!!!

Back