time to make changes!!!

Weigh in tomorrow morning! pretty excited have not weighed myself so pretty eager to see how much i lost! hope its good! still unsure what do to for xmass day really wanna have something sitting down with my family i'll feel odd sitting there with 12 people and not eating, so was thinking of just some turkey and green veg, like the first day of the re-feed and then going back TFR. At the moment its the thought of being able to have that little that's keeping me going! or do you think ill undo all my work?

Well done Katcha what an amazing couple of weeks! How's it made you feel about Xmas?

Turkey and green veg won't hurt you if you can stick to that! I ate chicken and salad before I started refeed and had a really good loss that week. You may find that, like me, your appetite has gotten a lot smaller.....

Good luck and well done again x

well done katcha yer doin fantastic,im stickin to it 100% and only lost 4 lb this week but i suppose its a loss anyway.
i dont think a small dinner will do any harm im gonna have meat an veg leavin out the carbs,

Thanks Sandra and Anto!

Hope your felling better Sandra, and Anto congrats on 4 pounds that's a good loss, its my aim for next week!
I am pretty chuffed i am only .5lbs of stone and a half in two weeks, but i must say i don't notice any difference, in my clothes i do, but not really on me!
I have pretty much decided to eat on x mas day just turkey and green veg, its two occasions in one in my house my little brother is 21 and its x mass day, so i am going to have a 'meal' with everyone else!!!
Thanks for you're support again x!

well done katcha and anto! fantastic jobs! keep it up..its nearly Christmas!! :D x

hi im just back from weigh in and iv lost 5 lb but more importantly to me im gone from morbid obese to super obese whoo whoo :D:D at least its on the way down
im gonna do the maintenance bar an shake an a salad now for the next few weeks ,the best im hopin for is to stay the same then at the end of jan im startin back on t f r ,

Well done anto!! That's a great achievement x x

Back