time to pull my head out of my **** and get back on track!

Gemma79

I will do this!
Why is it so hard to get back to TS? I had a weekend of picking a few bits, nothing serious, but have really struggled to get back in the swing. I know how well these diets work, I know I can do them, so why do I keep snacking?? today is the day to make a choice, food does not just appear in my mouth, I am choosing to eat it, I can chose not to. I can chose to follow TS and chose to have fast weight loss. This is not a prison, I am making a free choice to change my life. So today is get on track day, I have still lost 1 lb this week so far so have clearly not eaten stupidly, but I know this diet can be really hard when you mess around for so long, just means longer on the diet! so time to get my head down and back to TS! Good luck to all the others recommitting today! Xxxxxxx

good luck on geting back on ts hun you can do this just take 1 day at a time x

Good luck! Yesterday was my first proper day of TS since starting the diet 2 weeks ago. I had noticed that I was starting to slide with the nibbling and needed to get on track. So day 2 TS today! Willpower is all we need xx

Good luck! I just restarted a few days ago.. It's tricky but I'm determined to be 100%! Thank goodness for the support on this forum lol :)

I'm restarting tomorrow :) good luck all you guys :)

i'm restarting today too - after almost 3 weeks off and trying to get back on for the last 6 days. nightmare!
good luck, we CAN do this!!! :)

I'm very pleased to report I had a full day TS today and it wasn't at easy! Been at home with a sick new born who has cried a lot as he caught a sickness bug from his brother, poor baby :(

Sat here now very proud of myself as I also have just been to the gym when I REALLY didn't want to go. 1 day down..... Hope you all had a good day

*hugs* to you all, hope you soon get that first week over with ;)

hugs to all of you restarters. i am joining you. restarting TS tomorrow after all these riots made me lose my mind and my sleep. here's to weight loss!! :) :)

Back