Time to slim.....

Mmm malteaser bunny! Love them might have to have a treat to one sometime Nxt week see if I have lost any weight on Tuesday first lol

Chicken and quinoa curry, is that a sw recipe or hairy dieter? Sounds delish and filling xx

The malteaser bunny was worth the 8 syns!! Def recommend it as a treat.
Chicken and quinoa curry is a recipe I found on a blog a while ago, it's really yummy. Not sure on syns as it uses pataks mild curry paste??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds yum!

Well today's diary goes like this

Breakfast: 2 x slice of warburtons brown bread toasted (HexB) with poached egg

Lunch: 100g spinach and ricotta pasta (4 syns) with spinach, courgette and red onion 1tsp Philly light garlic and herb (2syns)

Tea: salmon with new potatoes and broccoli

2 x coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)

Lots of diluted juice (hangover thirst! Haha)

Today's diary

B. overnight oats with cherry muller light and blueberries and water to drink

L. 2 rashers of reduced fat back bacon, 1/2 tin of beans. Bowl of melon and grapes, water to drink

Snack. 2 bitesize caramel shortbreads

T. 4 farm shop pork sausages, sw chips, white cabbage, carrots and broccoli. Syns for sausages 2 each so =8

Options hot choc 2 syns

Last edited:
Sunday food diary:

Breakfast/lunch: 2 x slices of whole meal toast (hexb) with scrambled egg, spinach mushrooms and beans

Tea: 3 veggie fingers (2.5 syns each) with SW chips garden peas and some baked beans (left over from breakie)

3 x Coffee with skimmed milk (hexa)

Will no doubt want a snack later so will have a mugshot

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Sunday food diary: Breakfast/lunch: 2 x slices of whole meal toast (hexb) with scrambled egg, spinach mushrooms and beans Tea: 3 veggie fingers (2.5 syns each) with SW chips garden peas and some baked beans (left over from breakie) 3 x Coffee with skimmed milk (hexa) Will no doubt want a snack later so will have a mugshot Total syns: 7.5 syns

Forgot about my muller yoghurt I had an hour ago to keep me going till tea at 5 so another 0.5 syns onto today making the total 8 for the day xx

I don't feel like I've had the best day....

B. reduced fat bacon, beans and 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages
Kiwi fruit

S. Toffee muller light and grapes alpen bar 0.5 hex b
Water to drink

L. Cup of spiced butternut squash soup, grapes.

T. Roast chicken dinner, broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, roast parsnips and potatoes, mashed turnip. 1yorkshire pudding syns???
Gravy syns??

Pudding fat free sponge, reduced fat creme friache and blueberries,

Evening snack, alpen bar 0.5 hexb
Glass of semi skimmed milk 250ml hex a
Cup of options hot choc 2 syns

Syns ???? Hopefully not too bad

I don't feel like I've had the best day.... B. reduced fat bacon, beans and 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages Kiwi fruit S. Toffee muller light and grapes alpen bar 0.5 hex b Water to drink L. Cup of spiced butternut squash soup, grapes. T. Roast chicken dinner, broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, roast parsnips and potatoes, mashed turnip. 1yorkshire pudding syns??? Gravy syns?? Pudding fat free sponge, reduced fat creme friache and blueberries, Evening snack, alpen bar 0.5 hexb Glass of semi skimmed milk 250ml hex a Cup of options hot choc 2 syns Syns ???? Hopefully not too bad Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yorkshire pudding: 5.5 syns and gravy is 1.5syns for 100g

Think you've defo managed to stay within your daily amount so you've done fine. I don't feel like I've lost anything this week, think Friday has chucked me right off, nothing planned for Nxt weekend so gonna try n stay off the drink n not eat a takeaway!! X

I don't feel like I've had the best day.... B. reduced fat bacon, beans and 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages Kiwi fruit S. Toffee muller light and grapes alpen bar 0.5 hex b Water to drink L. Cup of spiced butternut squash soup, grapes. T. Roast chicken dinner, broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, roast parsnips and potatoes, mashed turnip. 1yorkshire pudding syns??? Gravy syns?? Pudding fat free sponge, reduced fat creme friache and blueberries, Evening snack, alpen bar 0.5 hexb Glass of semi skimmed milk 250ml hex a Cup of options hot choc 2 syns Syns ???? Hopefully not too bad Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dunno of my last post posted coz my phone being stupid this morning

Yorkshire pudding is 5.5 each and Gravy 1.5syns per 100g

Hope this helps xx

Well last day before dreaded weigh in tomorrow..... Not feeling very hopeful lol

Breakfast: grapefruit blueberries and muller strawberry Greek yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Lunch: peri peri mugshot and an alpen light bar (HexB)

Tea: 100g spinach n ricotta tortellini (4syns) with mushrooms, onion, garlic, red pepper, courgette and spinach with a tbsp half fat creme fraiche (1.5syns) and a tsp pesto (2.5 syns)

3 x coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)

Total syns: 8.5 syns

Well last day before dreaded weigh in tomorrow..... Not feeling very hopeful lol Breakfast: grapefruit blueberries and muller strawberry Greek yoghurt (0.5 syns) Lunch: peri peri mugshot and an alpen light bar (HexB) Tea: 100g spinach n ricotta tortellini (4syns) with mushrooms, onion, garlic, red pepper, courgette and spinach with a tbsp half fat creme fraiche (1.5syns) and a tsp pesto (2.5 syns) 3 x coffee with skimmed milk (HexA) Total syns: 8.5 syns

Had to add pic coz it tastes Devine!! lol

Attachments

• image-2467703665.jpg
    image-2467703665.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 36
Today meals

B. fruit salad- blueberries,kiwi, grapefruit, grapes, apple. Muller vanilla light yog
Lemon green tea and glass of water

L. Cous cous left over roast chicken, and salad

T. (Not had it yet) pulled pork in BBQ sauce, sw paprika chips, carrots and salad. I hope it's as yummy as it smells!!

As yet no syns! But will have some without a doubt!

Today meals B. fruit salad- blueberries,kiwi, grapefruit, grapes, apple. Muller vanilla light yog Lemon green tea and glass of water L. Cous cous left over roast chicken, and salad T. (Not had it yet) pulled pork in BBQ sauce, sw paprika chips, carrots and salad. I hope it's as yummy as it smells!! As yet no syns! But will have some without a doubt! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sounds yummy too! I gonna try the breakfast oats tomorrow morning :) oh and my hairy dieters book came today :) happy Emma! Xx

First day of week 2, today's food diary:

Breakfast: overnight oats (HexB) with muller light vanilla and dark choc sprinkles with blueberries
Lunch: chicken and vegetable cous cous, homemade syn free and scrummy!
Tea: steak, Brussels, new potatoes with mushroom onions and a tbsp half fat creme fraiche (1.5 syns)
Snack: banana

4 x coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)

Total syns: 1.5 syns

Tuesday week 2

B. overnight oats hex b, with vanilla muller light with dark choc sprinkles topped with blueberries, bowl of Apple and grapes, cup of lemon green tea.

L. Pasta n sauce (leek ham and cheese) 0.5 syn
Bowl of pineapple

Snack. Small cup of leftover homemade butternut squash soup then a cadburys fudge hot choc 2 syns

T. Spaghetti bolognese, with spinach and cheese hex a
I added extra carrot and a grated courgette to the sw bolognese recipe! Was really tasty....

Total syns 2.5

Back