L. Pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli 0.5 syns milk hexa
A pear and some grapes
Cup of green tea

T. Nandos chicken, corn on the cob, sw chips and salad 1 syn for nandos sauce

Costa caramel latte from the tassimo 5syns alpen bar 1/2 hexb

Total syns 7 for today

image-2458856057.jpg

Tuesdays diary

B- weetabix (HexB)with chopped banana and skimmed milk (HexA)
L - jkt potato with crab salad (1syn)
T- spag Bol

Been super good n didn't have any of the birthday treats Trish brought in lol x

Wednesdays diary (boring today I'm afraid)

B- fruit salad n vanilla mullerlight
S- alpen light lem driz (0.5 HexB)
L- jkt potato with left over bolognaise
S- alpen light cherry bake well (0.5 HexB) and a banana
T- chicken savoury rice with extra veg and olives (1syn) added

HexA used for milk in coffee

Wednesdays diary

B. all bran golden crunch with milk (hex a and b)
1 plum and a glass of water

S. Went for a catch up with the girls, I had a cup of tea and a slice of gingerbread loaf 8.5 syns

L. Didn't have any

S. An apple and a banana on the way home

T. Homemade chilli with brown rice

Costa caramel latter from the tassimo 5 syns

Total syns 13.5
Quite high, but the cake was lovely!
Feel like I haven't had much super free today, definitely not enough at tea time!
Will be really good tomorrow..... She says!!!!

Thursdays diary

B. muller light cranberry and raspberry topped with a small amount of all bran golden crunch ( 1/2 hex b) and 1 plum as Finlay ate the other one I had out.

Tiny Small slice of chocolate cake at toddlers 3syns.

S. Alpen light lemon drizzle 1/2 hex b

L. Pasta n sauce tomato and basil, shared with Floss. 3 babybel lights (hex a)
Kiwi, apple and a plum

T. Aldis salmon, huge salad, asparagus and new potatoes.
Green grapes

Total syns so far 3.
But I'm having a caramel latte later so add another 5.

Thursdays diary

B- overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla mullerlight topped with kiwi, blueberries and banana
L - mug shot followed by fruit (strawberries grapes and apple with a toffee mullerlight
T- tuna pasta with added sweetcorn, red onion and cucumber with light mayo (2syns)
S- alpen light lemon drizzle (3syns)

HexA used for milk in coffee

Total syns: 5

Will prob use the ones I haven't this week tomorrow night as going for Italian after work for Maria's birthday will try n be good as poss think I will go for a tomato based sauce rather than creamy ..... Watch this space haha

Ps u got your christening outfit yet?

Thursdays diary B. muller light cranberry and raspberry topped with a small amount of all bran golden crunch ( 1/2 hex b) and 1 plum as Finlay ate the other one I had out. Tiny Small slice of chocolate cake at toddlers 3syns. S. Alpen light lemon drizzle 1/2 hex b L. Pasta n sauce tomato and basil, shared with Floss. 3 babybel lights (hex a) Kiwi, apple and a plum T. Aldis salmon, huge salad, asparagus and new potatoes. Green grapes Total syns so far 3. But I'm having a caramel latte later so add another 5.

I'm assuming lent didn't count today ...... Hahaha ? xxx

It was a kid at toddlers birthday today, I was given a piece with my cup of tea!
Not not decided what to wear yet.

It was a kid at toddlers birthday today, I was given a piece with my cup of tea! Not not decided what to wear yet.

Ah well that's allowed ... Just pretend it's Sunday lol

I'm thinking I feel huge so might just wear pants, gonna possibly go to metro or valley on Saturday morning see if I can find anything :) have u managed to get Floss some shoes? Xx

No the ones she has will be fine, she's got tights to wear too. I might put socks on under her tights if they are still too big, but she's a 4 1/2 and if I get smaller they will be too tight. To be honest she only has to wear them at the church! And that's less than an hour long!

Fridays diary

B - all bran golden crunch (hexb) with banana and skimmed milk (hexa)
L - left over tuna pasta (1syn) then a cream cone for Maria's bday (12.5 syns)
T - potato skins with garlic dip (???syns) then spaghetti and meatballs (??? Syns) and a coffee for afters with diet Pepsi as a drink instead of a lager

Total syns: 13.5 + Italians lol

Mmm I bet the Italians was lovely though!

Fridays diary

B. muller light cranberry and raspberry with all bran golden crunch HEXB and a plum

S. apple and a cup of green tea

L. Butternut squash soup (homemade)

T. Jacket potato. Beans, cheese (HEXA), hm coleslaw, and salad

Had some frozen mixed berries with a muller light and some more all bran golden crunch on the top which il syn????

So total syns ??

Mmm I bet the Italians was lovely though! Fridays diary B. muller light cranberry and raspberry with all bran golden crunch HEXB and a plum S. apple and a cup of green tea L. Butternut squash soup (homemade) T. Jacket potato. Beans, cheese (HEXA), hm coleslaw, and salad Had some frozen mixed berries with a muller light and some more all bran golden crunch on the top which il syn???? So total syns ??

It really was lush n only cost £5.95 for the 3 courses n £2.50 for Pepsi .... Bargain!

Just looked on app it's 4.5 syns for 25g golden crunch :)

Going to metro in morning see if I can get sum thing for Sunday, something for mam for Mother's Day n hopefully Finns birthday present too ... What's he into? Pirates and superheroes still? Xx

Back