Time to slim.....

Saturdays synful diary

B- bananas on toast (HexB) with a tsp honey (1tsp)
L- scrambled egg with spinach, leeks, mushrooms and courgette with Linda mc sausages
S- Ferraro Rocher cheesecake (syn free??? Lol ) some galaxy Easter egg (??)
T- sw chips, boiled rice, chicken in black bean sauce (5syns) 5 prawn crackers (1.5syns) bottle of beer (5syns)

Coffees with milk (HexA)

Total syns (tooooooo many!)

Saturdays synful diary B- bananas on toast (HexB) with a tsp honey (1tsp) L- scrambled egg with spinach, leeks, mushrooms and courgette with Linda mc sausages S- Ferraro Rocher cheesecake (syn free??? Lol ) some galaxy Easter egg (??) T- sw chips, boiled rice, chicken in black bean sauce (5syns) 5 prawn crackers (1.5syns) bottle of beer (5syns) Coffees with milk (HexA) Total syns (tooooooo many!)

Here's the breakie pic

Attachments

• image-717007452.jpg
    image-717007452.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 27
Saturdays diary well over syn allowance!!!

B. 1/2 a grapefruit and 1/4 melon
Muller light toffee with all bran golden crunch 15g 1/2 of Hexb
S. Alpen light hexb, Oreo cheesecake syns???
T. Sw chips, boiled rice, chicken in chilli and black bean sauce from the take away! And prawn crackers 6.5 syns
And yet more chocolate!

Subscribing. Im sure all the aldi fat free greek Yogurts are free. I see you are counting 0.5 syns. I might be totally wrong as im only doing sw since jan.

Sundays diary

B- 1 x wm toast (0.5 HexB) with banana
S- hunny monster stix (2.5 syns)
L- mugshot n mullerlight yog
T- aldi red Thai salmon (1 mouthful .... Not my cup of tea flavour wise) with broccoli, leeks n new potatoes
S- alpen light (0.5 HexB) must stock up before recipe changes lol

Coffees with milk (HexA)
2 pints dilutey juice

Not many syns so might have a bit of my chocolate smartie chicken later lol

Attachments

• image-2812544636.jpg
    image-2812544636.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 30
Mondays diary....

B- overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla n dark choc mullerlight topped with kiwi, blueberries and banana
L- salad with crab mayo (2syns) and ff red pepper vinaigrette dressing
S- alpen light (3 syns) ferrero Rocher (3.5 syns)
T- nandos ..... Butterfly chicken peri peri (3syns) grilled halloumi (3syns) with ratatouille (??) and a bit of pitta with houmus (??) and diet coke

2 x coffee with milk (HexA)
5 glasses of water

Total syns (excl ratatouille and pitta/houmus) 14.5 syns

Mondays diary.... B- overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla n dark choc mullerlight topped with kiwi, blueberries and banana L- salad with crab mayo (2syns) and ff red pepper vinaigrette dressing S- alpen light (3 syns) ferrero Rocher (3.5 syns) T- nandos ..... Butterfly chicken peri peri (3syns) grilled halloumi (3syns) with ratatouille (??) and a bit of pitta with houmus (??) and diet coke 2 x coffee with milk (HexA) 5 glasses of water Total syns (excl ratatouille and pitta/houmus) 14.5 syns

Crab salad

Attachments

• image-1593878798.jpg
    image-1593878798.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 26
Sundays diary
B. 3 egg omelette, with lean bacon x2 and cheese HExA water to drink an a muller light with 2 x kiwis
S. Monster stix bar 2.5 syns
T. Roast chicken dinner, gravy 2syns, parsnips, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and 1 Yorkshire 4.5syns
Apricot crumble and custard???? What was I thinking goodness knows how many syns!
Counting my HExB as the oats made to use the crumble ontop of the apricots

Mondays diary
B. 1/4 melon, muller light with (all bran HExB)
Cup of green tea and glass of water
L. Pasta n sauce with extra leeks and peas with (cheese HExA) 1syn
S. Alpen light lemon drizzle
T. Nandos - I had the avocado and green bean salad with piri piri chicken, some pitta and piri drizzle, diet coke. Syns ???

Sundays diary B. 3 egg omelette, with lean bacon x2 and cheese HExA water to drink an a muller light with 2 x kiwis S. Monster stix bar 2.5 syns T. Roast chicken dinner, gravy 2syns, parsnips, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and 1 Yorkshire 4.5syns Apricot crumble and custard???? What was I thinking goodness knows how many syns! Counting my HExB as the oats made to use the crumble ontop of the apricots

100g cooked apricots cooked without sugar - 1.5 syns
Custard -,5syns per 100g

Bet it was lush though!! Xx

Mondays diary B. 1/4 melon, muller light with (all bran HExB) Cup of green tea and glass of water L. Pasta n sauce with extra leeks and peas with (cheese HExA) 1syn S. Alpen light lemon drizzle T. Nandos - I had the avocado and green bean salad with piri piri chicken, some pitta and piri drizzle, diet coke. Syns ???

Not sure on your salad but 100g avocado - 9.5 syns
Seeds are around 6 syns for 25g

Not much help but a little x

Nonetheless it was lovely, I've prepared my overnight oats for the morning, I'm planning on being extra good till Friday and so on! If we're going on a spa day it's my goal to loose a good few pounds for then!

I measure out 35g of oats (HExB) into a large glass then mix in a muller light ( usually vanilla or vanilla with the chocolate sprinkles) pop it in the fridge till the morning. Then just add whatever fruit you fancy, I usually add berries. Really simple quick breakfast. :)

I measure out 35g of oats (HExB) into a large glass then mix in a muller light ( usually vanilla or vanilla with the chocolate sprinkles) pop it in the fridge till the morning. Then just add whatever fruit you fancy, I usually add berries. Really simple quick breakfast. :)

Oh I must do this. Ive soaked the oats before in yogurt to make the magic pancakes but never tried eating the mixture cold with fruit. Thanks :) x
A spa day sounds lovely. My 1st wedding anniversary is next month and we are going away for a 2 night break. Ive myself booked in for a back massage and a facial....cannot wait !

Oh I must do this. Ive soaked the oats before in yogurt to make the magic pancakes but never tried eating the mixture cold with fruit. Thanks :) x A spa day sounds lovely. My 1st wedding anniversary is next month and we are going away for a 2 night break. Ive myself booked in for a back massage and a facial....cannot wait !

I've never tried the magic pancakes before, are they good??

I loved them. I soaked the 35g oats in a vanilla muller light yogurt overnight. Then I blended it with a hand blender to make it all smooth. I had a hot tefal frying pan and made 6 small ones. They turn out better when you only make them small. I had them with splena and lemon juice and had blueberries and strawberries too. Worth a try x

Back