Time to stop messing around!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bex!, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey guys,

well not been on here in ages! :sigh:. i was ment to start in january but had work problems and didnt feel i could give 100%.

anyway i suddenly looked at myself the other day when i was thinking of excuses not to go on a works do and thought enough is enough!!!

im sick of feelin rubbish and havin health problems, joint pain an such heart burn i could cry to name a few. :sigh:

so im startin tomorrow, goin to go in the mornin to get weighed an will post my weight then. :eek:

wish me luck and all the best to everyone!

xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck hun, i started on tursday and its the best thing ive ever done for myself! im forever finding excuses, but after having my 4th and final baby i thought ive gotta go for it and do something for me, otherwise something will always get in the way! gor for it and im sure ull look fab at your works do and your mums 50th!
    lookforward to chatting nic x

4. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I'm starting tomorrow too.
    We can support each other. I'm the same for making excuses lol. I was supposed to start last Monday but I've had really bad cold.
    Tomorrow will be different. We can do it!!

5. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    and do you know what!!..

As someone completely new to the whole LT concept this is what my thinking is/was on it.

I'd heard about it, became interested and like others kept putting off start date, xmas came - delay, new year - obviously sensible to delay again of course, works do - delay, going out with the girls, prearranged - delay, january, not sure - but delay, trip to London - delay...

But during all this time I kept reading this site, getting lots of information and tips, building up my resolve, intention and excitement.

Just before London I had a date with a chap so this was nice. After London I had a friends 50th 'do' to attend (this was last night) and then of course a couple of dates with a chap - and here we are on Valentines Day. So.. what did I do?

After London I did the same 'this is it!' Started last Thursday and do you know what, all my reading, joining in on here etc etc I REALLY do feel has helped me make a positive start and not too stressful.

I went to the party last night, me in a pub with a buffet OMG.... but it was fine, soda water galore and I was the designated driver (a first time I've offered that up eh!)

I'm on day four now, am in ketosis, paranoid about my breath as I have my third date with chap tonight. Had to explain now that I am not drinking and would rather not have a meal. Not sure if he thinks I'm a complete freak yet or not though!!

But today, knowing I am in Ketosis feels good and I am on my journey to a new, more confident, fitter me.

Treated myself yesterday to a hair cut too... all good stuff.

6. thinking

thinking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    hmm if ur having trouble with heartburn u might want to consider discussing with ur pharmacist or GP on starting u on a Proton pump inhibitor such as zoton or protium or nexium or losec in order to decrease the heartburn symptoms u might have been having; because LT will exacerbate ur heartburn if u have some.

7. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    "Thinking" is correct. I had really bad heartburns the 1st week on LT...You should get it checked.Actually the LT Folks came back to me and recommended Pepcid.

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Bex, good for you. You sound as if you are now in the right head space to get started on LT. Lots of luck for the coming days. Keep up your water intake to stave off the worst of the hunger pangs. Soon enough you will be in ketosis!!!

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Good luck here's to a healthier, happier, slimmer, sexier, cooler hotter new you! :d

you
    can
    do
    it!!!

One day at a time - then one day wow!!!! You will be at your goal!!! Xox

10. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks guys for the words of advice and much needed support. all greatly appreciated. :)

im finding it hard this time. got a huge headache but sounds silly,ive got a pair of gorgeous shoes that i cant wear yet and wen i feel crap im lookin at them an it makes me remember why im doin this.

heres to a slimmer 2010!!!

11. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Good luck Bex. You'll soon be through the first week and will have a fantastic loss. Keep going - before long you'll feel fine!

Jon
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.