Time to stop messing around!!

GlitterBabe

Hi all, I have done ww on and off for a few years now and when I do it (properly) I get really good results.
Running up to xmas I was 1.5lb away from losing 2 stone but since then I have been messing around and have put 25lbs back on :cry:.
I stopped gong to the meetings in january as my leader left and we got a new leader who, without being horrible, was useless. She never gave any encouragement, tips, anything. I also tried changing to pp but really didn't get on with it.
I have now decided that enough is enough as I will be 40 next year and do not want to be fat and 40!!
I am not going back to the meetings as I don't see the point as I will be following the discover plan so was hoping to get my encouragement, tips and support from you all :D.(hope thats ok)

glitter babe i know that feeling trust me:) you intend to maybe go off the plan for a while and then hop back, but then you get too comfy eating again and the idea of going back on a diet seems to daunting so you just carry on eating and eating and next you have gained it all back, atleast you stopped and want to do something rather than gaining another 25 pounds, its soo easy to put weight on. anyway good luck with that, you prob loose most of that quite quickly, dont worry and just be positive and anytime you need advise hop on minimins:)

Hi glitter babe
I've just started vintage points today and im also going to follow the books at home. Joined this site for abit of motivation as i wont be going to meetings. As pixar said, just stay postive and hopefully you'll get to where you want. Good luck

good luck to us all folks, the more motivation we get the quicker we will get to goal:)

Hi! I've just joined today and I'm doing the old weightwatchers points system, don't understand pro points, and I'm not going to meetings! Glad there is other people that aren't doing pro points, thought it was just me! If you really stick to it then it's worth it, I half heartedly did it for like 2 years and always got stuck at 10and a half stone, couldn't lose anymore and then I done it properly no cheating and I lost half a stone in 3 weeks! I set myself mini goals and that really motivates me! Hope you can get back on it! And look fabulous on your 40th!! x

kaylee do u know how much u weigh at the moment? ide like to take on a challenge with you, not like against each other but like do it together cos me and you seem very similiar in height weight and both on discover plan and not going to class. im starting to loose motivation and think i need like a diet buddy haha

Hi all, nice to see I can get some encouragement on here as am really struggling to get my head into it.
Since starting (when I made my original post) I was good for 3 days and then fell off the wagon again :mad:, god I'm rubbish!
So will be trying again tomorrow.
Hope you are all doing MUCH better than me!! x

Glitterbabe
Dont be hard on yourself. Its really difficult to get around this new way of thinking. If i fall of the wagon (which i did for a day after only starting lol) i just started the next day again. As long as you keep starting again and not just give up you should soon get the hang of it. What's helping me at the moment is i look at peoples before and after pics. Great motivation to keep going. Im sure you'll be back on track in no time :)

lets really do it this time, im def going for goal, if we support each other im sure we can win this race!

You're right pixar. Good luck to us all :)

propts v discovery

hi, i have been kidding myself for the past while although i have'nt put the weight that i lost last yr back on which is grt i haven't being doing it properly, i was on discovery last yr and lost 17lbs in 6wks but then may this yr i tried the class again and it was changed to propoints, it will be better for some people but just talking from personnel experience i think the discovery suits me better, i am going to start back on discovery 2moro:)

Hi dawson
Just wanted to wish you luck on discovery points again. Hope you reach your goal :)

Hey Pixar sorry had trouble with my iPhone the past week, yea sounds good, I'm currently at 9st 11lb only lost 1pm last week :( but I did go off the rails abit!! x

Back