Time to stop trading what I want the most for what I want right now!

well done.

Great feeling when your tum starts to feel flatter

your doing great and looking forward to seeing that ticker on the move. Nothing nice than a flatter tummy, and dropping those jeans sizes. Good luck tomorrow if your weighing in.

Aw Thanx folks, gonna weigh in Saturday morning and hopefully that ticker will be down a few pounds!

Ok official weigh in tomorrow! Can't believe I've made it through a week without a struggle! Relieved!

I'm planning on having a day or 2 off every four weeks (not to go overboard but just to have a meal and a drink out with the other half) don't want to undo my work so will be being careful.

Can't believe I have let myself get to this weight..... And now can't even feel that proud of myself for a 7lb loss..... Mainly because I could have been at goal by April this year if I had the willpower to carry on when I had initially started!

Anyway I seem to be getting into the swing of it now and know if I stick with it I could have this done within 4-6 months which seems a long way ahead but it is my own fault!

I just hope when I start to see a change that I don't forget that I must keep going as if I let slip then I will be here again!

I am so longing to see 11 st something on the scales but even that seems miles off..... I know it's not, but patience is not my strong point lol

Right enough from me must get on! Hope we all have a wonderful day, luv to all x

Happy friday :)

I started at 13 stone 11 as well at the end of october last year, I felt awful about myself my face was fat and gross and I just felt unattractive and insecure about myself. By Christmas I was down to 11 stone 4lbs which is near enough where I have stayed since then. I felt I looked so much better I just maintained with exercise. Basically I got complacent with everyone telling me how good I looked. Fast forward a year and after my holiday (only gained few pounds) :) I am back to finish off what I started and get down to where I want to be not where everyone else wants me to be. I know it feels so far away but just think how amazing you will feel at Christmas. You can buy yourself something great to wear for your xmas party or xmas day it feels great! I am looking to be at around 10 stone muscle permitting me to be that low and in a size 10. I know now that I can maintain no problem so thats a huge relief!
You can do it, the time will fly by and the weight will fall off! Good luck!

Thanx chick I know your right I'm just gonna do my best to keep going and not stess out about it and I know it will happen, I will get there x

you will, we will all get there just one mini goal at a time :)

Good morning all! First official weigh in and..... 8lbs off! woohoo!

Well done hunny, that's fantastic Xx

Brilliant Loss.

woohoo! Mr Froggie on your ticker has jumped a pad and landed on the next one :) nice loss

Wow fantastic loss ! Well done ! :clap:

Thanx folks very pleased x now to keep it up and get slim!

Well done - fantastic loss!

Thats a great loss and a huge leap forward to reach your first mini goal. Keep it up.

Hey folks I'm still around just haven't had much to say as have had to come off plan, funds have ran low! Anyways not to worry its my fellas pay day in a couple of weeks..... Just being careful til then!

Have been looking around and came across 'all about weight' and the 50/50 plan looks rather tempting but it's more a thermogenic plan than a ketogenic plan..... Hoping I spelt those words right lol

Anyway according to what I've read its 2 meal packs and a meal from the list and 3 snacks from a list per day and there is a list of allowed fruit and veg and also a list for a 'treat' each week - even a mention of a glass of wine (as being thermogenic wine can be a boost to it!)

So seriously considering, 50/50 would cost around same as slim and save for me and no worry about getting knocked out of ketosis..... I gotta say I am starting to lean that way..... Just the fact I can have me 5 a day is a plus as really miss fruit..... So nothing decided yet, but definitely a thought!

Hope your all having a fab day x

Hi,

You have to do what feels right for you. I know what you mean about funding this sort of diet. I've bought quite a few pieces on eBay now, which has been a help.
Keep us posted on what your doing.
Take care.
X

yup, gotta do whats right for you :)

Oooooo have just found a weeks worth of s & s in the back of a cupboard, think might go back on today, have been off 5 days and gained a half lb, so hasn't been any major damage, hey ho gotta get back into ketosis now! Oh joy lol

Back