tinkerbellsmum's i will be good diary

thought I would "helpfully" bump your diary up so that you can find it easily - lol

thanks hun that a hint at start writting in it lol. gonna try it your way hun write what I plan to have and edit it.

breakfast: scrambled egg on toast (heb)

lunch: chicken, pots, veg, gravy (2) yorkshire pudding (2) (I was gonna have all this in a gaint yorkshire pudding but cause i'm planning , thanks pam, I checked the syns and they are 12.5 syns for one so I won't have the gaint one)

tea:change of plan chips, beans, egg

snacks: sugar puffs (5.5) no milk swiss roll 5.5 milky coffee (hea)

syns: 15 just got to not have ketup with chips now lol

Last edited:
:p nice to have you back on with a diary, I'll be watching avidly. I like to plan mine in advance for 2 reasons, firstly it stops me grabbing as I look at what I'm having the following day after I've eaten my evening meal and secondly I have time to double check before eating. Hope it works for you too. I often part cook, prepare my following days evening meal in advance beore. If just means that on a Sunday after I've cooked dinner I then prepare another meal for Monday and Monday for Tuesday and so on, Don't get me wrong it doesn;t always work out, hence the editing. I'm on track for 100% this week, am hoping that the weekly syn allowance works. Fingers crossed. How did you get on at WI?
On another note, I saw you had posted about being worried about not getting syns due to cash shortages, that then is the ideal time to have that giant Y pud filled with mince & potatos yummy!!! Also ASDA own brand LF choc mousse I've just discovered is 3.5syns and only 60p for 4!!!

don't think I could justify 12 syns for one item.

I know what you mean, even if I've got loads left I'd look at that and think nooooo! Saying that, I would spend 6 on half and feel just as satisified :rolleyes:, hmmm feel a dinner coming on.

refound my diary so gonna start a fresh so heres today

breakfast: synfree pancake with teaspoon of sugar i ran out of sweetner (1) coffee with milk allowance and sugar (1)

midmorning: 1 and half pink and whites (2) apple coffee and sugar (1)

lunch: fish in batter (10) oops and peas

afternoon: pink and white (1.5)

tea: cheese sand and jelly moouse thing will syn later.
had abit of a bad day syn wise but in my defence its day before shopping day and i usually do it on a thursday but can't cause of work.

syns so far: 5

Last edited:
Hy !!!! Good to see you again........how goes it ??!!

Back