Tinks' road to confidence......

tinks* said:
Hi.

Welcome to MiniMins :)

How are you finding it?

What's you diary called chick an I'll have a look?

Xx

It's babybelle is back. I'm on day three and it's going well so far I must admit I have missed dinner yesterday and today as I've got a lot going on with work at the moment so I'm very stressed as such and not hungry but I'm trying to do my best.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tinks! How's your week going hun? Well I hope! :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey Tinks! How's your week going hun? Well I hope! :) xx

Hey it's going good thank you. All within syns so all good. Weekend is going to be the hard part. How about you? Xx

Baby-belle said:
It's babybelle is back. I'm on day three and it's going well so far I must admit I have missed dinner yesterday and today as I've got a lot going on with work at the moment so I'm very stressed as such and not hungry but I'm trying to do my best.

Oo I'll have a look for your diary. :) bless ya chick. Know what you mean about that. I'm sure you Will find your appetite when things calm down a bit. Xx

tinks* said:
Oo I'll have a look for your diary. :) bless ya chick. Know what you mean about that. I'm sure you Will find your appetite when things calm down a bit. Xx

I find the weekends so hard!

Hey it's going good thank you. All within syns so all good. Weekend is going to be the hard part. How about you? Xx

Sounds good, pleased to hear it! :) I'm having a great week, thank you! Last week and this have been the best weeks I've had in a long long time, so I'm hoping for another good loss on Tues to get me on my way towards my Christmas wish!

Happy Friday hun, and have a great weekend! xx

Hectic couple of days. Updating on a Saturday this is a first.

Hoping to stick to plan this weekend. Had a couple of glasses of wine last night, and some chips. Very naughty. So hoping to be good now.

Today extra easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast: WM Bread, bacon no fat, mushrooms and fry light egg.

Out to shop now. Yay. :)
Xx

Baby-belle said:
I find the weekends so hard!

Me too chick. Trying to plan as much as possible, going shopping in a bit, so had a late breakfast, so I don't eat anything naughty out. Have a good weekend x

tinks* said:
Me too chick. Trying to plan as much as possible, going shopping in a bit, so had a late breakfast, so I don't eat anything naughty out. Have a good weekend x

I know it's hard when you are out! We can pull it back though

Hey everyone, so hetic not had time to update.

Lost half a pound, which is better than nothing. Was TTOTM.

Yesterday:

Day: EE

HEXA: 1/2 Milk and 1/2 Cheese
HEXB: WM bread

Breakfast: scam egg. Mushrooms, beans and WM Bread. Flora light (1 Syn)

Lunch: Lasange (3 syns) Mushroom and onions And toms.

Dinner: chilli (2 syns) and jacket pot. Mushrooms onions chopped toms. Cheese

Syns: 6/15

Today:

Day: Green

HEXA: Milk and ?
HEXB: WM bread

Breakfast: Pouched egg. Spaghetti. WM toast. Flora light (1 Syn)

Lunch: Uncle bens micro rice (2.5 syns)

Dinner: SW chips mushy peas and ??? Not sure yet.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hectic again. Up nice and early no Friday late yay.

Been really Good this week so far. Trying to stay good but it's the fiancées birthday Sunday. So try and make the best choices and be good.

Yesterday was EE

HEXA: 1/2 Milk and 1/2 cheese
HEXB: WM Bread

Brreakfast: Spagettti on toast. Flora light. (1 syn) no superfree had to rush as was up early Nd had too leave straight away.

Lunch: chilli (2 Syns) and rice. Chopped toms, mushrooms, onions.

Snack: while cooking. Ham and boiled egg. Was starving

Dinner: little bit of boiled rice. Couple of sw wedges. Chicken. Red pepper. Yellow pepper. Green pepper. Onions. Mushrooms. Fajita space (0.5 syn)

Two WW wraps. (10 syns)
Mini fingers (5.5)

Syns: 19/15 oppps but havnt used all my Syns all the time

Today's plan of action:

didn't get chance to have breakfast as up early. And the only things in the work canteen are naughty naught breakfast things.

So no Breakfast for me.

Lunch: Uncle Bens Mexican Rice (2.5 Syns) left overs from dinner last night. Chicken fajita mix (0.5 Syns)

Will update later. Have a good day xx

Hope things are going well for you Tinks xxx

Back